Waterfront Film Festival: Bigger Than...

Waterfront Film Festival: Bigger Than Ever

There are 5 comments on the WXMI-TV Grand Rapids story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Waterfront Film Festival: Bigger Than Ever. In it, WXMI-TV Grand Rapids reports that:

SOUTH HAVEN, Mich.-Thousands were in attendance to see 90 different films playing at the 15th Annual Waterfront Film festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI-TV Grand Rapids.

Film Festival

Naperville, IL

#1 Jun 18, 2013
How did the people of SoHa feel about the festival? Was it good for the ciy and something that should return next year?
Was there crowd control or did it get loud?
Downtown guy

South Haven, MI

#2 Jun 18, 2013
i've heard nothing but good comments,
and no complaints!
bring it back next year!!
Store owner

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Jun 23, 2013
I would live to see it back again. It was a very good weekend for me. Made really good money. We however need more information on location for the tourists and non of them were able to find the Waterfront office on Quaker. That was a horrible location. Or maybe we could mark it with some posters on the street lights or something.
Local

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Involve us a bit more. We locals love to help. No one for example told us the duckie them. We could have done so much wt it in our restaurants and stores and such. We definitely want it back. I enjoyed my self
Ruth, Mary, Bob
Ave 9

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Jun 25, 2013
So are they coming back next year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities release name of weekend drowning vi... (Aug '06) Aug 13 AuntieMary 42
Does it seem quieter in South Haven this summer? Aug 3 SoHaLocal 3
Is South Haven always filled with visitors? (Jan '17) Jul '17 anon local 2
Golf Carts in South Haven ? (Feb '17) Jun '17 Happy 2
News MI Vietnam vet is Trumpa s 1st Medal of Honor r... Jun '17 planecaptain 1
Bangor is Beautiful (Jun '09) Dec '16 out of state 3
News Van Buren County activates emergency ops center... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Prayers 1

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bangor Mortgages