Drug money, counterfeit clothing, mar...

Drug money, counterfeit clothing, marijuana, automatic firearm seized in South Haven, police say

There are 56 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 6, 2013, titled Drug money, counterfeit clothing, marijuana, automatic firearm seized in South Haven, police say. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Frank Consolino, 25, of South Haven, was arrested on a felony warrant during the execution of three search warrants for narcotics, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lolo

Salt Lake City, UT

#42 Oct 14, 2013
next generation voter

South Haven, MI

#43 Oct 14, 2013
lolo wrote:
http://www.heraldpalladium.com /news/local/south-haven-mayora l-hopeful-busted/article_5ed79 eac-7111-5cf4-86e6-3273d52338d 2.html
Your point? This is old news haha!
Downtown guy

South Haven, MI

#44 Oct 17, 2013
Frank has pleaded guilty to three felony counts. He'll be sentenced Nov. 4, the day before the south haven city election. If he goes to prison, he won't be able to serve as mayor if elected.
Over The Hill

Naperville, IL

#45 Oct 17, 2013
Downtown guy wrote:
Frank has pleaded guilty to three felony counts. He'll be sentenced Nov. 4, the day before the south haven city election. If he goes to prison, he won't be able to serve as mayor if elected.
How do you know this info?
insert name here

South Haven, MI

#46 Oct 17, 2013
Over The Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this info?
He keeps posting his shit because "downtown guy" is Andrew lersten from the South Haven Tribune.
thorn in your side

South Haven, MI

#47 Oct 17, 2013
Downtown guy wrote:
Andrew come on..if you are gonna print this than you already know he's not facing prison. Why keep it going? Your "career" isn't gonna expand over this story..don't you have a cat to feed or something?
Timbo

South Haven, MI

#48 Oct 19, 2013
Quoted from Frank:
"Jun 24, 2013
Wow folks not sure how this went from my store to my campaign but as I have said before we our just a head shop their is NO Medical Marijuana sold here once the law changed in FEB. of this year everyone was told to shut down so I complied with the law 100%. we have posters, clothes, incense, art, and yes tobacco pipes, again their is no marijuana on this site or any other sites of mine. thank you"
----------

And the twits can kiss my ass.

LOL
timbos fat baby dong

Fennville, MI

#50 Oct 19, 2013
Sounds like andrew I mean downtown guy and timbo should go jump in the beer bottle together
duh

Fennville, MI

#51 Oct 19, 2013
Timbo you are obviously a Burr supporter you have made that very clear so posting the same quote over and over is a little much don't you think? Point has been made your no voting for frank, if you even live here. So point taken and not respected be a grown up and pull up your big boy pants and move on.
Timbo

South Haven, MI

#52 Oct 19, 2013
I don't live in the city and don't care who the mayor is, but I do think that lying politicians should be eliminated at the earliest possible opportunity.

Beyond that, some of these comments are making me cry.

happy at the lake

Salt Lake City, UT

#53 Oct 19, 2013
I myself am very happy that the town is getting cleaned up. He should not have been selling to those that he should not be. If he feels strongly about changing the laws he needs to change the law the proper way. You just cannot take the law into your own hands like that. As far as the election, he is just wasting time. I cannot see myself electing anyone who is not honest and straightforward.
Jacky

Austin, TX

#54 Oct 26, 2013
I order from this guy in Ohio and he ships to me. He's been very reliable and has real quality pills. At first i thought it was just a scam like others so i just ordered meds worth $120 to test and they came. I've been taking big now from him with no trouble. You can email him on: affordweed@gmail.com
Over The Hill

AOL

#55 Oct 26, 2013
Jacky wrote:
I order from this guy in Ohio and he ships to me. He's been very reliable and has real quality pills. At first i thought it was just a scam like others so i just ordered meds worth $120 to test and they came. I've been taking big now from him with no trouble. You can email him on: affordweed@gmail.com
Now someone is advertizing for drugs on this site. Not what this site is all about Jacky shame on you.
soha dweller

South Haven, MI

#56 Oct 26, 2013
Jacky wrote:
Get a life.
soha dweller

South Haven, MI

#57 Oct 26, 2013
Over The Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Now someone is advertizing for drugs on this site. Not what this site is all about Jacky shame on you.
Agree
lake girl

Salt Lake City, UT

#58 Oct 29, 2013
To the city, major,
I agree...thank you current Police Department..keep up the good job and clean up this town. We support you and keep us posted. a very good idea would be a creation of a neighborhood program to aid the town or police in doing this and a place or phone to which people can report suspicious activity. The mayor or police would be so surprised how much our community might be able help should we be given the opportunity and the resources. The only problem is that we do not have the resources. People tend to speak up better in numbers...they have the support of each other or are not afraid. They do not feel singled out. There are so many good people here that can help. I would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phoenix Cafe Jan 27 Heavy Faith 3
Meijers in south haven (Dec '10) Jan '18 Researcher 639
Hotel Nichols Dec '17 skinner 1
Lar dog was highway man ! Dec '17 Jonesreallycannon 2
North Beach Inn closing (Mar '07) Dec '17 Doc Dillon 72
1/2 naked man (Feb '11) Dec '17 Heavy Faith 56
Ill live this life til this life wont let me li... Nov '17 Mother 1

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance