Three Teens Accused Of Brutal Beating

Three Teens Accused Of Brutal Beating

There are 2 comments on the WXMI-TV Grand Rapids story from Feb 22, 2006, titled Three Teens Accused Of Brutal Beating. In it, WXMI-TV Grand Rapids reports that:

Three teenage suspects are being accused of brutally beating another teen nearly to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI-TV Grand Rapids.

Gerard

Atlanta, MI

#1 Feb 25, 2006
I hope that the lord will spare the young fellows live,and the state takes three hoodlums of the streets forever.What a senceless racial act!!!!!!
Aaron

Portage, MI

#2 Feb 25, 2006
I prayed for this young man hoping the lord will save him and he will carry out a normal life. This is all I can do to help. If the other boy get life it will not be enough. Maybe the death penalty is a sufficient penalty. maybe a life for a life is what we need to stop these hoodlums from doing these horrible acts. going to prison will just educate them not to get caught!!the next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jen Siers Apr 11 Lucky 1 1
public voices are scared to speak out... Apr 8 Sickofitall 5
Looking for camper Apr 6 Camper needed 5
SH Easter Hunt Mar '16 Golddust Woman 1
South haven City council charter not enforced Mar '16 southhavenfan 2
1/2 naked man (Feb '11) Mar '16 Fugee 54
property values 66st Mar '16 Heavy Faith 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bangor Mortgages