SW Michigan residents still without p...

SW Michigan residents still without power five days after storm

There are 1 comment on the WNDU-TV South Bend story from Jun 17, 2013, titled SW Michigan residents still without power five days after storm. In it, WNDU-TV South Bend reports that:

Thousands of Michiana residents were left in the dark after last week's storm. Now, there are some folks that are still dealing with the aftermath five days later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNDU-TV South Bend.

Geena

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2013
For those coming from Chicago and other cities to vactation homes DO NOT DEPEND on Indina- Michigan Power customer service agents for current information. We called before packing our pets and driving up on Monday and were told power was restored to the particular address of a loaned house. When we arrived it was not and were forced to pack up and go back the following day. One large garbage bag of rotted food is what we came back w/o. Very poor customer service, no updates since Friday,,they will not give you good information so be forewarned.We spoke with a few workers and all they did was complain so no info there either.Isn't that their job..why complain you are getting overtime. Do not expect power to be restored until Saturday.
Must have been an incredible storm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phoenix Cafe Jan 27 Heavy Faith 3
Meijers in south haven (Dec '10) Jan '18 Researcher 639
Hotel Nichols Dec '17 skinner 1
Lar dog was highway man ! Dec '17 Jonesreallycannon 2
North Beach Inn closing (Mar '07) Dec '17 Doc Dillon 72
1/2 naked man (Feb '11) Dec '17 Heavy Faith 56
Ill live this life til this life wont let me li... Nov '17 Mother 1

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance