Letter: Mansions along the South Haven beachfront are going to the dogs

Apr 12, 2013 Full story: MLive.com 6

Among the 30 homes to be highlighted in this series is this 5,837-square-foot house with six-bedrooms and seven bathrooms at 42 Northshore Dirve in Casco Township in Allegan County.

Read more
down the street

South Haven, MI

#1 Apr 13, 2013
And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them..
Starfish

Naperville, IL

#2 Apr 14, 2013
What a childish thing to do.
Why would you even want to spend time in an area if the big houses bothered you so much?
down the street

South Haven, MI

#3 Apr 15, 2013
My response was to the nasty person that is envious that someone built a big house, because they can, no laws broken. Unlike, the person walking the dogs...
bruhaha

Fennville, MI

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Disgusting that such evil was published.
Sandy Shores

South Haven, MI

#5 Apr 19, 2013
In Allegan county he would be fined $25.00 per deposit from his animals. After I believe the third infraction he needs to appear before the judge while the dog is in the county dog pound and explain to the judge why he doesn't clean up after his dog.

I find it disgusting that a newspaper would even think this was worth printing. The dogs should be taken away from him and placed in a good home. YES we need people like that in South Haven renting a home for a month because they can't afford to live here full time and pay taxes to support the services.

Everyone walking or playing on the beach now has to deal with his dog waste - stay in Kalamazoo where perhaps this type of behavior is welcome not on our beautiful beaches. Signs are put up because of people like YOU!!
Edward Poo

South Haven, MI

#6 Apr 22, 2013
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotels Mar 20 Black raven 5
News Randall and Peggy Hamilton. Mar 2 Detroit 1
Old Newspappers 1800"s--early 1900"S (Sep '12) Feb '15 xxx 2
South Haven Tribune out of business?? Feb '15 Cat Woman 5
Driving with 4 way flashers turned on Jan '15 Butch 3
meth capital of indiana? Nov '14 reader 1
News Authorities release name of weekend drowning vi... (Aug '06) Oct '14 ChilliCheeseFritos 36
Bangor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bangor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]