Letter: Mansions along the South Have...

Letter: Mansions along the South Haven beachfront are going to the dogs

There are 6 comments on the MLive.com story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Letter: Mansions along the South Haven beachfront are going to the dogs. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Among the 30 homes to be highlighted in this series is this 5,837-square-foot house with six-bedrooms and seven bathrooms at 42 Northshore Dirve in Casco Township in Allegan County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

down the street

South Haven, MI

#1 Apr 13, 2013
And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them..
Starfish

Naperville, IL

#2 Apr 14, 2013
What a childish thing to do.
Why would you even want to spend time in an area if the big houses bothered you so much?
down the street

South Haven, MI

#3 Apr 15, 2013
My response was to the nasty person that is envious that someone built a big house, because they can, no laws broken. Unlike, the person walking the dogs...
bruhaha

Grayling, MI

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Disgusting that such evil was published.
Sandy Shores

South Haven, MI

#5 Apr 19, 2013
In Allegan county he would be fined $25.00 per deposit from his animals. After I believe the third infraction he needs to appear before the judge while the dog is in the county dog pound and explain to the judge why he doesn't clean up after his dog.

I find it disgusting that a newspaper would even think this was worth printing. The dogs should be taken away from him and placed in a good home. YES we need people like that in South Haven renting a home for a month because they can't afford to live here full time and pay taxes to support the services.

Everyone walking or playing on the beach now has to deal with his dog waste - stay in Kalamazoo where perhaps this type of behavior is welcome not on our beautiful beaches. Signs are put up because of people like YOU!!
Edward Poo

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Apr 22, 2013
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Haven needs a Panera (Feb '16) Sep 19 The Car Man 4
Save the Willow Ranch (Sep '10) Sep 15 Pamela Mosley 39
Twin brother reno nv tree service ? Sep 14 Trees 2
Thunderchicken ! Sep 14 Oneforty 1
Gear shifter ? Jon boy ! Sep 14 Eat 1
News Michigan Mom Leaves 5 Children Unattended to Vi... (May '12) Sep 6 Concerned parent 2
News Authorities release name of weekend drowning vi... (Aug '06) Aug '17 AuntieMary 42

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bangor Mortgages