Mass. man faces charges after paving complaints

Jun 25, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bangor Daily News

William Stanley, 52, of Bangor, owner of Greater Northern Paving Co., uses a roller to even the new asphalt at Ron's Cafe and Bakery in Brewer on Thursday afternoon.

Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 14
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I Love Big Titties

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Hey, more big titties for me!!
mrman

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

I noticed that most Massholes that move up here to Maine are mooching off our welfare and other systems to get free money. And the one's that do work are pretty shady in the way they conduct business. Then try putting up with their short fused tempers. WOW. Talk about explosive! People from Mass seem to get upset every single day over stuff most people brush off or deal with like adults. Then try having a two way conversation with a person from Massachusetts without them talking incessantly over you, and LOUDLY too. Then they get mad at you for wanting to talk and accuse "you" of being rude. ha ha ha They seem to think that they are the only one's that have a story to tell about their lives and will go on and on at great length about everything in their life until they work themselves up into a fit of rage (if they aren't already in a fit of rage). A Masshole will stand only 3 or 5 feet away from someone and yet they feel the need to YELL even in normal conversation until your ears are ringing and/or bleeding. These people are so needy for attention it's sickening. These Massholes come up here to Maine and just want handout after handout and never pay any of us back. And heaven forbid you don't give them a cigarette if they ask for one. Without them flying off the handle when you say "no". They seem to think that 'asking' or saying 'please' guarantees results. Sure, saying please is nice but that doesn't mean youre going to get what you want 100% of the time. And try to have a debate with a Masshole or even a mild disagreement without them wanting to punch your face in or choke you until you agree with them. Even when they are wrong and you present them with data to change their mind they can't handle it like adults, they fly right off the handle. I also hate it when we get these Massholes that think they are real Mainers simply because they used to vacation here as a kid or their dad took them hunting up here (because the dear in Mass look like tiny inbreed dogs). Bangor Maine is flooding with these immigrant Massholes that need to be shown the door.
mrman

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Legit paver wrote:
This Stanley clan of GYPSIES is hurting my business down here in Nashua, N.H. and now I'm getting pizzed. They rarely, if ever, do a legitimate job and exclusivley seek out elderly folks and intimidate them into paying thousands for a job thats worth next to nothing. Don't believe all the BS coming out of William Stanley's mouth, its nothing but lies. He is a scam artist and he knows it and enjoys it. Google "Stanley paving scam" and you'll see plenty on the whole clan. They are all related and hail from Haverhill, Mass. & Salem, N.H.
What do you expect from MASSHOLES. Rude, arrogant, conniving, two faced, trouble makers, they are selfish creatures that can and will hurt you when they have the chance. Short tempered beings that are too pushy and obnoxious to act like civilized human beings. I don't trust these dirty migrants from Mass as far as I can throw one. They come up to Maine and other states to rip us all off with shady business dealings or to mooch off the system looking for free hand outs. So what do you expect from someone from Massacres oops I mean Massachusetts? You can't spell Mass without ass.
mrman

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

anirbas airtap wrote:
<quoted text>
hi. um yeah, you can shut up about my family please and thank you. just because theyre gypsies dont mean it give yu the right to be prejudice. theyre hard working people whos just trying to support their familys.
-love proud gypsy
I am one of those who don't care if they are gypsies but I do care that they are Massholes. When ever I've met someone from Mass they are usually dangerous & conniving. As well as obnoxious.
damien auksorius

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

ive seen him pave and hes a natural.whos this complaint from.?
HOTTOPCOP

Wakefield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

NEWS FLASH,,,Its not only the gypsies who scam in the asphalt world,Its all asphalt companies,,You really want the truth, but you can't handle the truth,,visit www.hottopcop.com for all the gory details on ALL PAVING TYPE SCAMS!!I am the very first at what I do and have for 27 years worked at repuatable paving companies and witnessed countless times the various ways where companies screw the customers,,I'm the first asphalt policing unit out there....Visit my site www.hottopcop.com & be enlightened on the very dark areas..Thank You.
blueblood rumney

Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

Green man comming for you gadjos, we scam em and if you aint chinnin you aint winning! hahaha u turks aint got nothing on us boys!!!
Hoyt1

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

I grew up with Stanleys in Salem NH. I saw one of them grab money from a man's hand at the Salem TriCinema and then run. At school, Jr High, the following Monday I told him what I saw and he pulled a switchblade on me and he told me his family would kill me if I said anything.
My friend's elderly father hired them to do seal his driveway in Andover. They spread used crankcase oil on the driveway and when he was coming home he found them carrying out the family silver. He reported it to the police and a summons was sent out to Paul Stanley. Four guys showed up in court with the same name. They were all thin sinewy guys with Moe Howard, bowl haircuts. My friends dad could not tell them apart. I could go on and on.
Hoyt1

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Judged:

By the way MRMAN, Mainers come down here and rape our livestock, try to get free dental care for their remaining teeth....forget it, I can't and don't want to compete with your stupidity. I have a feeling that you are not too smart and your friends have not told you. When people "from away", which is everyone else in the world, comes to Maine you realize how dumb you are. It's amazing how guys like you think everyone from everywhere else is stupid or evil. I have run into this attitude from NH to Tennessee to Colorado to Alaska. Get in your car and take a trip to "away". You might be surprised how many decent people there are outside of your little world.
I love Maine, love most people but not everyone because there are no absolutes and you can't classify entire groups of people.
Cushta cuz

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

blueblood rumney wrote:
Green man comming for you gadjos, we scam em and if you aint chinnin you aint winning! hahaha u turks aint got nothing on us boys!!!

Hahahahaha dawwtyy cuzz they dnt jin what we currin tavvin all day
Cushta cuz

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Im a gypsy an im gunna say suv all u bc we will suv u anyway we can to make to wonga's
Duped in Mass

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

William Stanley is one the head honchos and is the biggest bs'r of all...He is at the top of the list for scamming people. He enlists his family to rip people off. How do these people sleep at night doing poor work and taking big money? They hurt those people trying to make a decent living.. What goes around comes around and I hope I get to see the guy go to jail and stay there for awhile. He has scammed in OR, NH, MA and probably stays one step ahead of the cops and changes the names of companies when the heat gets wise to him. He lies about his name, evades giving a price, rushes in and rushes out and takes advantage of people. There is no excuse for these people...he's not making a living, he's just a scam artist!!!

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bangor Discussions

Search the Bangor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sleeping prophet (Jun '12) Jul 25 guest 18
Maine Prepper Jul 22 KC 4 Wheelin 2
JustAnswer.com is a SCAM (Jan '12) Jul 21 Debbi 37
OUI checkpoint in downtown Bangor nets 3 arrests Jul 18 Petal Power 2
Landlords to Avoid in Bangor Maine (Apr '13) Jul 14 Former New Englander 15
UMaine Orono sucks (Nov '11) Jul 14 Joe 23
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 9 American Bob 111
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bangor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bangor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••