Does Canada have the same colossal dr...

Does Canada have the same colossal drug problems that Maine does?

Posted in the Bangor Forum

didi94

Bangor, ME

#1 Apr 8, 2012
So with Maine being way up north and basically could pass as a province of Canada being wedged between Quebec and NB do they have the colossally huge and massive drug problem that Maine has? You know Maine is statistically the state with the most babies addicted to pain killers and Bath Salts seems to be rampant in Portland, Augusta, and specially Bangor. After pushing everyone out of my life that I know do drugs I basically have no friends left in Maine. Just maybe 3 friends and some family. Most my friends are from out of state and in Canada. Anyway I've been thinking about moving to Canada for Political, SPIRITUAL, ethical, moral, and other reasons and leave the United States. But if I can judge Canada based on what I've seen in Maine then maybe Canada isn't where I want to move to. I know some other states have worse issues but Maine basically has NO culture or real educated people and all people seem to do in cities like Bangor and Portland is smoke crack, shoot-up snort or smoke bath salts, drink until they fall down or at least smoke pot 24/7. And talk about pill abusers WOW. So basically yea, I've been to Canada a few times and like it up there but I'm worried that since Maine is so close wedged/into Canada that the people there might also have the massively huge drug and alcohol problems that Maine has. Does anyone know??? I'm sick and tired of living next to neighbors that do drugs all the time. I know in life we can't move to a place that is 100% free of drug abuse, but I'd like to live somewhere where it isn't such a massively huge problem like in Maine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JustAnswer.com is a SCAM (Jan '12) Dec 3 Tom Balsley 57
News Vote Pennywise: Scary 2016 election attracts an... Nov 30 PeanutButtercup 7
I hate Zooey Deschanel (Mar '12) Nov 21 Persona 13
Bangor Maine Sucks (Nov '11) Nov 19 clintna dean 333
News More than 100 turn out to meet Muslim neighbors... Nov 18 DONALD TRUMP 7
Why are openly gay men such emotional cripples? (Mar '12) Nov 17 FinalWord 19
News Scary 2016 election attracts its 1st actual gho... Nov '16 Dr Wu 1

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bangor Mortgages