StarTrek.com SUCKS!
Memaw BooBoo face

Islesboro, ME

#1 Sep 2, 2012
They offer FULL EPISODES but all too often their episodes stop playing after the 2nd commercial interruption. Then they have randomly placed commercial interruptions that are not marked on the video player. So you are watching a whole HOUR of freakin' commercials and not actually enjoying the show. StarTrek.com SUCKS donkey balls!
Robotrobinson

San Francisco, CA

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Memaw BooBoo face wrote:
They offer FULL EPISODES but all too often their episodes stop playing after the 2nd commercial interruption. Then they have randomly placed commercial interruptions that are not marked on the video player. So you are watching a whole HOUR of freakin' commercials and not actually enjoying the show. StarTrek.com SUCKS donkey balls!
I agree. I found you post by expressing your title and googling it. What a disappointment.
Ezri Dax

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jun 8, 2013
^^ Me too. The video player is awful. I constantly have to re-load and then as a result have to watch the same crappy commercials over and over.
mike

Brookline, MA

#4 Apr 21, 2014
Yes, and yes. Extremely low quality, and tons of ads.
Another Googler

Pleasantville, NJ

#5 Jun 3, 2014
Besides the aforementioned issues, the site randomly pulls an entire series. I was 30 episodes into TNG and the available shows are whittled from 178 down to 5 random episodes, one of which is half of a two parter. What a joke. As an added middle finger, one of the available episodes is "Masks" which I believe they used to torture terrorist suspects before it being declared cruel and unusual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Pedophilia Capital. Palm Beach County Mar 30 Boycott Palm Beach 1
How to piss off pot heads (Jan '16) Mar '17 Anon 3
Bangor Maine Sucks (Nov '11) Mar '17 nope 335
News GOP tests Maine House speaker's leadership in p... Mar '17 longtail 1
News Mass. man faces charges after paving complaints (Jul '09) Feb '17 William B 34
Douche named Hippie (Jul '15) Feb '17 anti hippie 13
Bangor kids are evil Feb '17 Debbie 1

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bangor Mortgages