One dead, another critical after head-on collision in Morristown

Jun 16, 2012 Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel 22

A Mohawk, Tenn., man died Friday evening when his vehicle was struck head-on by a Dodge Caravan driven by a Morristown man in the wrong direction, officials said.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jones

Blacksburg, SC

#1 Jun 18, 2012
The man who died us bill vradenburgh, only father of 12. Yes, 12. His funeral is at fair view baptist church this Tuesday.
Tudogs

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Does anybody know how Danny Music is doing? They had to fly him to Knoxville just concerned About him He is my friend and I could not imagine what went wrong and may god be with the family of twelve .and Danny also
Stop

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Tudogs wrote:
Does anybody know how Danny Music is doing? They had to fly him to Knoxville just concerned About him He is my friend and I could not imagine what went wrong and may god be with the family of twelve .and Danny also
Friends don't let Friends drive Drunk. How many times did you know that Danny was drunk and driving? Apparently, from his history, many people did. Why not ask how the family without a dad is doing today as they have the funeral? I am much more concerned about them than your "friend."
Momma bear

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2012
Tudogs wrote:
Your friend that was driving DRUNK killed someone, a father, maybe a brother, a uncle that is what went wrong. And before killing that poor man, he just about killed my two sons and my fiancé. Seconds before killing the father of 12 he almost hit my family head on. My children was so very scared and my fiancé too then when he swerved to miss the drunk the jerk swerved at my family as if they did something wrong. Was u concerned for your friend after his first DUI or the second or the third one or even the seventh one. What if your FRIEND killed your family member while driving drunk. Would u be concerned then about how he is doin?? Your friend is a grown man whom learned nothing from his past experiences in life. There has been a couple of folks referring to this killer as a good man, I am not sure I would say a person whom has a very long record of dui's and evading arrest and fighting with policemen oh and not to mention a killer , would I ever consider a good person he don't deserve the air that machine is supplying him. I am so very sorry to the family and friends of the victim. I feel your pain, two years ago my sister was killed on her way to work by yet another idot who choose to drive high on methadone. She had a family that loved her and three wonderful kids. He killed my sister on her daughters birthday. I will continue to pray for both families. But as for your friend, well I hope he gets what he deserves. That may sound harsh to some but when someone is taken from you over a stupid decision that one has made that is just how u feel you wish hurt and pain on the person that caused you and yours pain. Have a safe day to all. God bless!!
many

Morristown, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Yet another great Christian commit. And to top it off you signed it GOD bless. Just to let you know, with your attitude, and harden heart, you need to do some looking at where you may be spending eternity!
To the family of the victim, I am so sorry for your loss! I am not in anyway taking up for the person that has did this to you. I hope he spends the rest of his life locked up so he can't hurt anyone else.
lol

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2012
This was all God's plan. You should all be rejoicing instead of grieving.
U Idiot

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2012
lol wrote:
This was all God's plan. You should all be rejoicing instead of grieving.
would you rejoice if this was your family that was killed? I would worry about what Gods plan was for me if i were you, with your attitude.
Momma bear

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2012
You are right I do have a hardend heart when stupid people make stupid decisions that end up killing someones family member. Yes that makes me mad as all get out and I have no pitty for the idiot that choose to make such a selfish decision. And just so know, I know exactly where I will be spending my life after I am done here but thanks for your concern. I don't think I will go to hell for not having pitty on a stupid person that bout killed my family and did in fact take the life of someone else's family member. GOD BLESS!!
Momma bear

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2012
many wrote:
Yet another great Christian commit. And to top it off you signed it GOD bless. Just to let you know, with your attitude, and harden heart, you need to do some looking at where you may be spending eternity!
To the family of the victim, I am so sorry for your loss! I am not in anyway taking up for the person that has did this to you. I hope he spends the rest of his life locked up so he can't hurt anyone else.
this is the fiancé. It's just proves by your actions and comments that you are in the wrong for judging someone due to how they feel over ignorant,stupid,and mindless people like you and your friend. I feel for your friends family cause a lot of people are like you and judge to quickly. Maybe you need to speak to our savior and lord, Jesus Christ. We all are praying for you,him,and his friends. Hopefully God will show you no one is bashing the " good man". Merely stating the truth. Unfortunately your friend and maybe you are scared of the truth. Could be why none done anything to prevent this. My grandfather was an alcoholic we also done something about it too. We got him to where he would just sit and listen to music in his vehicle. Maybe if you tried that you would still have your friend, and the twelve kids would at least still have their father. It's bad enough they lost their mother. Oh yea also forgot a lot of people like you don't care what happens till it you or yours . Selfish for shame for shame on you. That could have been me and my kids and that bothers me every day . Maybe I should have let him hit me so the kids would still have their dad. The poor soul was in a small car. I was in a big truck and if I was by myself and knew I could have saved that man I would have. Can you say the same. You're not saying it is ok that this happened but ,comment is bull cause you are taking up for someone that knowingly, and willingly got into a weapon intoxicated and killed someone. Any other situation it's pre meditated. But here it's an accident. I feel sorry for everyone in this situation . Not musick he done this to his own self when he chose to drive drunk. What about assaulting a cop, resisting arrest, evading arrest, vandalism. Yea right his is no good man . Jesus was and is a good man . Devil worshipers are not good people cause they stand up for a demon. What does that make you?
TuDogs

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jun 20, 2012
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
HUMANS CAN NOT JUDGE

Morristown, TN

#11 Jun 20, 2012
Rumors have Danny Is not going to make it either.I knew him also good heart man Just read my article..So Sad for all my name here says it all...HUMANS CAN NOT JUDGE READ MY POST GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL AN MAY GOD COMFORT ALL BOTH MEN HAD FAMILY FRIENDS CO WORKERS ETC..PRAYERS GOIN UP FOR ALL INVOLVED...DO NOT DRINK AN DRIVE NOR JUDGE OTHERS DRINKER ARE KILLING THEM SELF AN OTHERS ANY WAY EVEN IF THEY DONT DRIVE JUST A SLOWER DEATH..S T O P OVER DRINKIN..........IT KILLS TO
many

Bristol, TN

#12 Jun 20, 2012
Momma bear wrote:
<quoted text> this is the fiancé. It's just proves by your actions and comments that you are in the wrong for judging someone due to how they feel over ignorant,stupid,and mindless people like you and your friend. I feel for your friends family cause a lot of people are like you and judge to quickly. Maybe you need to speak to our savior and lord, Jesus Christ. We all are praying for you,him,and his friends. Hopefully God will show you no one is bashing the " good man". Merely stating the truth. Unfortunately your friend and maybe you are scared of the truth. Could be why none done anything to prevent this. My grandfather was an alcoholic we also done something about it too. We got him to where he would just sit and listen to music in his vehicle. Maybe if you tried that you would still have your friend, and the twelve kids would at least still have their father. It's bad enough they lost their mother. Oh yea also forgot a lot of people like you don't care what happens till it you or yours . Selfish for shame for shame on you. That could have been me and my kids and that bothers me every day . Maybe I should have let him hit me so the kids would still have their dad. The poor soul was in a small car. I was in a big truck and if I was by myself and knew I could have saved that man I would have. Can you say the same. You're not saying it is ok that this happened but ,comment is bull cause you are taking up for someone that knowingly, and willingly got into a weapon intoxicated and killed someone. Any other situation it's pre meditated. But here it's an accident. I feel sorry for everyone in this situation . Not musick he done this to his own self when he chose to drive drunk. What about assaulting a cop, resisting arrest, evading arrest, vandalism. Yea right his is no good man . Jesus was and is a good man . Devil worshipers are not good people cause they stand up for a demon. What does that make you?
No sorry but you missed me completely. I don't know anyone involved, and i am a male so definitely was not his fiance. My post was to your commit as a Christian. I understand being hurt and mad at the man that made the stupid decision to drink and drive. And yes it was a stupid one, and i don't condone drinking and driving at all. Ask my brother that I called the law on my self when he backed out of my driveway when he wouldn't let me take him home. My problem is you all but wished this man to hell! Its is even GOD wish that all be saved and go to hell. But you posting as a Christian are going against his will, and wishing this man to hell. Go ahead and make some kind of reply to me, and push a few more people away from GOD. In case you didn't know till this man takes his last breath without accepting JESUS as his saviour, GOD still loves him just as much as he does you. Now go ahead and show these folk the love of GOD some more.
many

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jun 20, 2012
many wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry but you missed me completely. I don't know anyone involved, and i am a male so definitely was not his fiance. My post was to your commit as a Christian. I understand being hurt and mad at the man that made the stupid decision to drink and drive. And yes it was a stupid one, and i don't condone drinking and driving at all. Ask my brother that I called the law on my self when he backed out of my driveway when he wouldn't let me take him home. My problem is you all but wished this man to hell! Its is even GOD wish that all be saved and go to hell. But you posting as a Christian are going against his will, and wishing this man to hell. Go ahead and make some kind of reply to me, and push a few more people away from GOD. In case you didn't know till this man takes his last breath without accepting JESUS as his saviour, GOD still loves him just as much as he does you. Now go ahead and show these folk the love of GOD some more.
LOL..trying to be MANY...LOL

Only one and he is not in Ga...LOL...you GD idiot!
many

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jun 20, 2012
many wrote:
Or in Morristown..you GD idiot want to be many...LOL

The ONLY many will be in the Tri Citys...LOL..and other post are not the real and GREAT many
Jason

Morristown, TN

#15 Jun 20, 2012
many wrote:
<quoted text>
Or in Morristown..you GD idiot want to be many...LOL
The ONLY many will be in the Tri Citys...LOL..and other post are not the real and GREAT many
Well get off Topix UFUCKINBOZO
friend

Morristown, TN

#16 Jun 21, 2012
That topix,always cream of the scum!

Since: Feb 12

United States

#17 Jun 24, 2012
"God this, God that". I see it as being incredibly naive.
many

Huntersville, NC

#18 Jun 24, 2012
many wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..trying to be MANY...LOL
Only one and he is not in Ga...LOL...you GD idiot!
Lmao I don't even know who the many that is clearly your hero is, let alone trying to be him/her. I think that this is a public site, so i can post under any name I wish. But just to clear things up, I am in Morristown, its called whatever tower myl phone hits off from dumbass! Lmao
Bystander

Mcminnville, TN

#19 Jun 24, 2012
You people are so ignorant, getting on here and talking crap like you do..God loves everyone, no one more than another..Stop acting like you know it all, and that you know more about God than anyone else. Just go off on someone and vent, but please leave God out of it! Of course the man who was driving drunk is loved, of course his family and friends are going to still love and be concerned about him. He did a wrong and bad thing, and may lose his life also, but his family and friends still love him. Get real!
Tudogs

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jun 26, 2012
Bystander wrote:
You people are so ignorant, getting on here and talking crap like you do..God loves everyone, no one more than another..Stop acting like you know it all, and that you know more about God than anyone else. Just go off on someone and vent, but please leave God out of it! Of course the man who was driving drunk is loved, of course his family and friends are going to still love and be concerned about him. He did a wrong and bad thing, and may lose his life also, but his family and friends still love him. Get real! Still love him. Get real!
(AMEN) Tell them brother Don’t know if it is true or not from here say they pulled the plug on him yesterday and yes we all have our own faults and we are here for a short time if it wasn’t their time they would still be here today (that is just my two cents or belief) thank you bystander

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baneberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going on at the animal shelter? (Jul '14) 6 min Dog Lover 130
Wake up Newport !! 9 min Jake from State F... 21
Animal shelter 12 min Motown Man 28
Construction. 25 min Jbh996 1
Cocke County's Secret Society.........unveiled 26 min Real world 76
puppy 26 min local 2
What’s the difference between a Jew and a pizza? 28 min dirty dave 3
Baneberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web