safest neighborhood
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real Estate Agent

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jan 14, 2013
First we had Katrina, now it's Sandy white trash. Expecting tax payers to salvage their sorry white trash asses. Pfft!
Nighttrain T

San Antonio, TX

#25 Jan 25, 2013
Real Estate Agent wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the area where people live beyond their financial means. Probably why their houses are pretty on the outside, but empty on the inside. Did I mention the high foreclosure rate on the Northside of San Antonio? Fact!
I see where your coming from . But I happen to believe that as far as Foreclosure it is happening every where in the US . yes it is expensive in the stone oak area but you get what you pay for . And it's up to the person investing in a home to manage their money wisely, And not to live beyond their means. A person can make a million dollars a year and still be broke after bills . More money more problems type s---. I bought my home with my girlfriend who is now my wife when we were 21 years old ,That was 11 years ago . If you play your cards right you would never even think that our country was in a financial crisis just be a litte more wise and save your cash.
Its Ok

San Antonio, TX

#26 Jan 25, 2013
Nighttrain T wrote:
<quoted text> I see where your coming from . But I happen to believe that as far as Foreclosure it is happening every where in the US . yes it is expensive in the stone oak area but you get what you pay for . And it's up to the person investing in a home to manage their money wisely, And not to live beyond their means. A person can make a million dollars a year and still be broke after bills . More money more problems type s---. I bought my home with my girlfriend who is now my wife when we were 21 years old ,That was 11 years ago . If you play your cards right you would never even think that our country was in a financial crisis just be a litte more wise and save your cash.
You really have not witnessed "Expensive" until you have lived in NJ or NY or even DC especially where homes start at 800,000 asking price...

I could not even believe the nice size homes and the prices, nonetheless the cheaper property taxes compared to NJ/NY. I laugh at how many people think of Stone Oak is an upscale area or expensive..

You need to drive a bit farther north "Bulverde" or Cordillera, Tapatio Springs areas and see how wealthy the people are or just Fair Oaks Ranch areas..

Stone Oak is nothing compared to them places just west of 1604 outside the SA corridor... more so, you can drive just west of the RIM and see the new condos they are constructing on the hills overlooking I-10 where most of the Spurs players and many wealthy SA residents live..

Comfort Texas have many gated communities just off 87 where you can see mini mansions on the hills in the Hill Country and many are buying up property from California and NY because they cannot offord to keep up the property Taxes on the East and West Coast...
obamanation

San Antonio, TX

#27 Jan 26, 2013
Of course, have to ruin the land by building more and more homes and businesses on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican Revolution hero lynched by posse 100 ye... 48 min huey goins 5
Support Your Local Bandidos Mc (Oct '10) 1 hr no one had to die 153
More Disgusting Beaners 4 hr CRISTAL 20
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr Frank 5,344
hazel love as Susie petty 16 hr Bill Thorpe 2
10/325 / btown in stock (Jan '15) 16 hr Aryan Satan 12
where are the shemale bars (May '10) 20 hr Big Bear 137
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages