San Antonio Sucks
CockRoaches

San Diego, CA

#2260 Feb 22, 2013
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>
Coon, get a life. You think people actually read your long worthless rants? Think again AIDS Monkey. Quit bending over and taking those raw peppers up your black infected ass
It's obvious that you're upset because you don't have anything credible to post(s)' only your hatred and nothing intelligent, sure there are those who are reading what I am posting "Cock Roach"..

That is why a lowlife "Cucaracha" such as yourself is angry with trying to keep up, I think you should get a life instead you "Idiot", you're such an entertainment as if you didn't know that because' it just keeps me writing a creatively as if i'm toying to a kid.

My child can debate with me on an intelligent level' you, are a very sad case "Cock Roach", take a look around, If I lived in DC as well as you' it would suck to be me as well; You do realize that DC has more cases of "AIDS/HIV than the Congo of Africa...

You are surrounded by an epidemic, your kind (Mexicans) share a common interest similar to Cock Roaches should put your prolific infestations to use...

LMAO!
nativeblac

United States

#2261 Feb 22, 2013
Blah, blah, blah. I don't speak coon.
nativeblac

United States

#2262 Feb 22, 2013
How's that knappy head little coon of yours? Didn't know you had pet monkeys.
CockRoaches

San Diego, CA

#2263 Feb 22, 2013
nativeblac wrote:
Blah, blah, blah. I don't speak coon.
You're right, you don't speak coon, you speak "Cock Roach"...

Take a look at your kind, this what you shytbags commit, stealing a car batteries...

Ouch, thats the norm with you infested "Cucarachas"...

http://radio.woai.com/pages/localnews.html...
CockRoaches

San Antonio, TX

#2265 Feb 22, 2013
When I lived in New Jersey, the only crime I encountered was my neighbor sticking his fingers up my black booty. It felt good, but I played it off. I've had a few Hispanic peppers in my booty here in San Diego. Caliente! Hehe.
CockRoaches

San Antonio, TX

#2266 Feb 22, 2013
Let's join hands..

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
laughing

San Diego, CA

#2267 Feb 22, 2013
CockRoaches wrote:
Let's join hands..
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
How many Black Men from Newark NJ did you go down on awhile you were living in New Jersey, You Brown Cock Roach...

Since: Feb 13

Yorktown, TX

#2270 Feb 22, 2013
Jaclyn wrote:
San Antonio...the city of Jose Six Packs and Bubba Barbeques...hahaha
stoooopid!
laughing

San Antonio, TX

#2271 Feb 22, 2013
I've done countless Black Men from Newark NJ, and I did go down on while I was in New Jersey. They called me Brown Cock Roach. I prefer Brown Coon Roach. What do you think?
montoya

San Diego, CA

#2274 Feb 23, 2013
laughing wrote:
I've done countless Black Men from Newark NJ, and I did go down on while I was in New Jersey. They called me Brown Cock Roach. I prefer Brown Coon Roach. What do you think?
Im sure of a filthy insecure mexican such as yourself would prefer to do black men on the DL
laughing

Houston, TX

#2277 Feb 23, 2013
when ah' wuz yung ma grannuh put velcro on de couch tah grab muh nappy hed tah kep me fum runnin round hehe. gud doodad dem jouz captured ape'rifkens and brougt um ha' so ah' can make monna fa' bein' some ni33gr. hehe
montoya

San Diego, CA

#2278 Feb 23, 2013
laughing wrote:
yea if youre from newark what part of newark are you from or do you know anything about jersery care to address that
laughing

San Diego, CA

#2279 Feb 23, 2013
laughing wrote:
when ah' wuz yung ma grannuh put velcro on de couch tah grab muh nappy hed tah kep me fum runnin round hehe. gud doodad dem jouz captured ape'rifkens and brougt um ha' so ah' can make monna fa' bein' some ni33gr. hehe
You seem like a "Hispanic" loser who were too stupid to even get a woman there in your city (San Antonio) therefore, you had to lean towards the black men for sex as a copy cat due to the fact that your Latina women are getting well enough from them Negritos in San Antonio...

Laughing as well Lmao!...
Arnold

Houston, TX

#2280 Feb 23, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Eyez is um apez Lmao!...
Agreed
aaron campos

Fischer, TX

#2283 Feb 26, 2013
san antonio is a really horrible city because what ever place you are at there is lazy people asking for money. even at the river city mall at downtown before you get to alamo st and commerce. this is why san antonio is a really stupid city. even at hilderbrand and ih10 there is lazy people asking for money. i just really hate san antonio. even the cars on culebra rd are always in a big huge rush to go to where ever they need to go to. when the light is yellow they step on it.or they even step on it when the light is red. even the really stupid city does not not do anything about dogs charging at people or trying to bite them. one day when i was either in my mom's room or my room watching tv while my mom went walking with a neighbor and then i think i heard someone walking into my yard or i went outside that's when my mom told me don't get scared i got bitten by a dog that is when i got scared and i said what when did this happen and she told me by the new houses when i was walking with raquel that is when i either told her to call 9-1-1 or i asked her if she called 9-1-1 and then she told me that oscar was the one that checked on me. and then i took off my working shoes and threw them at the fence.
aaron campos

Fischer, TX

#2284 Feb 26, 2013
since i am going to apply for the city i am going to tell the city that this is a really horrible city because they closed the place i wanted to work at.
Montoya

United States

#2286 Feb 26, 2013
aaron campos wrote:
since i am going to apply for the city i am going to tell the city that this is a really horrible city because they closed the place i wanted to work at.
That was Roosevelt Road as a hooker. I worked there too. Only negrito on the block. Had my own corner.
Radar

Houston, TX

#2288 Feb 26, 2013
Been here a year and its a pretty pathetic here. A ton of places to eat and that's it. Lots of haters and people that feel as though they are owed something for free. Fat and unhealthy ignorant self indulgence.
Farmer Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2289 Feb 26, 2013
Radar wrote:
Been here a year and its a pretty pathetic here. A ton of places to eat and that's it. Lots of haters and people that feel as though they are owed something for free. Fat and unhealthy ignorant self indulgence.
Your grammar is pretty pathetic too. Stands to reason why you find anything pathetic. Lard ass.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2291 Mar 2, 2013
Timo wrote:
Negritos always complain but never tip.
Amen to that .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 5 hr cristal 157
How much do LVN's make in San Antonio? 6 hr Concerned about pay 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr Mexican 6,351
Single Mexican women with MIXED BLACK kids (Dec '14) 8 hr what she said 26
Why is la tranny from Califas so desperate to m... 13 hr Ex brother in law 2
juan cruz el cruzito 14 hr lovely 1
La tranny from Califas just got SLAPPED again f... 14 hr Little Johntny Da... 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance