“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#2192 Feb 19, 2013
I've never had any trouble in SA. I don't live there, but it's a pretty cool place to visit.
littlewing

San Antonio, TX

#2193 Feb 19, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
I've never had any trouble in SA. I don't live there, but it's a pretty cool place to visit.
Exactly! It's a "pretty cool" place to visit for a day or two. It's not until you move here that you find out about all of the other "stuff."

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#2194 Feb 19, 2013
littlewing wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! It's a "pretty cool" place to visit for a day or two. It's not until you move here that you find out about all of the other "stuff."
That's very possible. I won't argue with you. I usually only get there a few times each year. I've never done the River Walk or any of the tourist crap.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2195 Feb 19, 2013
Lula Mae wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You live on the Eastside fool. I dropped off a box of bananas for you. Enjoy next time you're sitting on the porch chucking corn. Monkey!
There is no place in San Antonio than living on the the West Side of of the city, especially just west of downtown. Trashy as "Fck", East Side don't have nothing on the west side when it comes to that and everyone knows that...

There are plenty civilized mexicans who live on the East Side, don't get it twisted "Cock Roach", just because there are many Blacks on the East side doesn't mean they're Ghetto' unlike the dirty filty West Side...

I worked on the East Side of the City and never had my Vehicle tampered with until I lived on the West Side, everything is all fcked up on the west side especially around West Commerce St, Guadelupe, Zarzamora, Marbach areas, Ingram...

You name it, and Blacks and whites don't make the news in them areas unlike you Mexicans...

Go figure...
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2196 Feb 19, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very possible. I won't argue with you. I usually only get there a few times each year. I've never done the River Walk or any of the tourist crap.
Never leave anything in your Vehicle, I had my SUV broken into there my first yr I lived there by them filthy thieves who have sticky fingers..

They will break into your vehicle in a blink of an eye if you ever leave anything exposed. I have never witnessed anything unlike San Antonio when it comes to Property Crimes...

It seems that many people there are desperate to just steal anything they can...

SMDH
curious

United States

#2197 Feb 19, 2013
Only ignorant people leave valuables exposed. Coons don't own anything of value. So, no worries.
curious

United States

#2198 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>There is no place in San Antonio than living on the the West Side of of the city, especially just west of downtown. Trashy as "Fck", East Side don't have nothing on the west side when it comes to that and everyone knows that...
There are plenty civilized mexicans who live on the East Side, don't get it twisted "Cock Roach", just because there are many Blacks on the East side doesn't mean they're Ghetto' unlike the dirty filty West Side...
I worked on the East Side of the City and never had my Vehicle tampered with until I lived on the West Side, everything is all fcked up on the west side especially around West Commerce St, Guadelupe, Zarzamora, Marbach areas, Ingram...
You name it, and Blacks and whites don't make the news in them areas unlike you Mexicans...
Go figure...
That's because coons are restricted to the Eastside. Furthermore, they don't own transportation. Hence, the need to car jack to get around. Drive by any convenience store on the Eastside, and all you see are monkeys drinking malt liquor while strung out on drugs. Like driving through a zoo Sickle Cell rules!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#2199 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Never leave anything in your Vehicle, I had my SUV broken into there my first yr I lived there by them filthy thieves who have sticky fingers..
They will break into your vehicle in a blink of an eye if you ever leave anything exposed. I have never witnessed anything unlike San Antonio when it comes to Property Crimes...
It seems that many people there are desperate to just steal anything they can...
SMDH
That's a pretty good rule of thumb anywhere though right?
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2200 Feb 20, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I moved here to Pacific Beach (San Diego), I have don't have a problem here in this City unlike San Antonio whereas the property crime is #4 in the nation..

Yes, stealing occurs in every city but I have never had the problems even in Jersey City NJ when I lived there Either...

Go Figure...
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2201 Feb 20, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because coons are restricted to the Eastside. Furthermore, they don't own transportation. Hence, the need to car jack to get around. Drive by any convenience store on the Eastside, and all you see are monkeys drinking malt liquor while strung out on drugs. Like driving through a zoo Sickle Cell rules!
It must really suck to live there in Washingto DC where you live (Cock Roach), I understand why you're so angry and uptight with life. Assuming a "Monkey" with more experience than you in your so-called profession is meaningless to the world..

Go figure, you angry "Cock Roach" it hurts doesn't it...

Lmao!
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2202 Feb 20, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never had a problem anywhere else until I lived in San Antonio whereas the property crimes are concerned otherwise San Antonio is a great place to live.

I have not taken my navigation out of my car here in Pacific Beach area of San Diego and I even park my vehicle on the street at nights and I never had to worry..

I would not even dare do that in Memphis, or San Antonio for that matter...
curious

United States

#2203 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I have never had a problem anywhere else until I lived in San Antonio whereas the property crimes are concerned otherwise San Antonio is a great place to live.
I have not taken my navigation out of my car here in Pacific Beach area of San Diego and I even park my vehicle on the street at nights and I never had to worry..
Quit repeating yourself coon. You live in San Antonio on the Eastside with all the other worthless coons. Get over it. Crime exists everywhere. Don't be so damn naive. And, quit copying and pasting your long rants. In other words, stop plagiarizing. You need any bananas Moon Cricket?
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2204 Feb 20, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit repeating yourself coon. You live in San Antonio on the Eastside with all the other worthless coons. Get over it. Crime exists everywhere. Don't be so damn naive. And, quit copying and pasting your long rants. In other words, stop plagiarizing. You need any bananas Moon Cricket?
Say what you want to say "Cock Roach" it will never change what and who you are and how society feels about your kind and you know that.

I can see how you hide with your hatred behind the computer because you're so angry, have nothing else in life besides being a social failure (lol)..

You and I both know that you are a social failure, you have no strong voice, many of your counterparts (mexican) women get beaten on a regular basis by your men of course and that is why many are diverting themselvs away from your men of course..

I see here in Southern California as well, and When I lived in San Antonio it was just the same. You can try and ignore the truth but, it will hever change who and what you are "Cucaracha"...

I would rather be labled a Coon anytime' rather than a lowlife "Cock Roach" such as yourself and your kind. There is no species lower than a cock roach..

You do understand how prolific that species is, your kind and cock roaches share a common interest...

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#2206 Feb 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I have never had a problem anywhere else until I lived in San Antonio whereas the property crimes are concerned otherwise San Antonio is a great place to live.
I don't know anything about your area, but I am willing to bet you have just been lucky. I hope you don't have any problems, but I know that even in small towns in the midwest that is an issue.

I had a friend that went in to a restaurant to eat and left his ipod on the charger. He came out and his window was smashed, ipod gone and all of this at lunch time in the middle of the day at a busy place. It is everywhere. The damn drugs have eaten people's brains.

Don't fool yourself into thinking it doesn't happen in your area.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#2207 Feb 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Say what you want to say "Cock Roach" it will never change what and who you are and how society feels about your kind and you know that.
I can see how you hide with your hatred behind the computer because you're so angry, have nothing else in life besides being a social failure (lol)..
You and I both know that you are a social failure, you have no strong voice, many of your counterparts (mexican) women get beaten on a regular basis by your men of course and that is why many are diverting themselvs away from your men of course..
I see here in Southern California as well, and When I lived in San Antonio it was just the same. You can try and ignore the truth but, it will hever change who and what you are "Cucaracha"...
I would rather be labled a Coon anytime' rather than a lowlife "Cock Roach" such as yourself and your kind. There is no species lower than a cock roach..
You do understand how prolific that species is, your kind and cock roaches share a common interest...
So I did a little research. There are criminals there. They might not be the brightest, but they are there lol.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ti...
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2209 Feb 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
So I did a little research. There are criminals there. They might not be the brightest, but they are there lol.
Yes, there are criminals here in San Diego of course; there wer criminals there when I lived in New Jersey as well, they're everywhere.

I have not had the problems here unlike I had in San Antonio is what I'm saying, It appears there is a different atmosphere here. I do see there are a lot of Black Men who make the news here when it stems to robberies..

When I lived in San Antonio due to the fact there is a large influx of Hispanics there, they (hispanics) make the news mostly in San Antonio and it has nothing to do with racial issues it has to do with demographics...

There are more hispanics here in San Diego than there are African-Americans but from what I have observed the property crimes are not like San Antonio...
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2210 Feb 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I obversed one of your posts where you stated that you only get to SA only once or twice a year. If you were to ever live there, you would have a different outlook about the scenario oppose to where you live and if you have ever lived in other places...

I have lived in many states and, I can honestly say that I have never lived in such a City that is so beautiful whereas the property crimes is at it's all time worst..

Sure Property Crimes is everywhere, even in suburban america, gated communities, I'm saying is that here in San Diego I live near the Beach, there in San Antonio I lived near Camp Bullis which are similar upscale areas of both cities.

San Antonio we had so many vehicle break-ins from thieves who would drive out in areas just to commit those crimes, here on Pacific Beach San Diego, I can leave my doors unlocked or certain items in my three vehicles exposed and not have any problems...

Sure San Antonio has it's issues and so does San Diego, there are some who have tried to compare San Antonio with San Diego where there is no comparrison whatsoever..

my opinion the only reason that San Antonio Sucks is the high number of crime and angry people there...otherwise San Antonio is a great city...
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2211 Feb 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were to visit any city, town, suburb in America and you were to leave any valubles, electronics in a vehicle and go inside of a restaraunt to eat and return; expect for your vehicle windows to be smashed. That is asking for it..

That happened to me and a friend of mine in Oklahoma City in the 80s during an LL Cool J concert, they smashed his windows and taken his small stereo and and my "Walkman"..

We left ourselves open, but is what i'm saying there in San Antonio, car break-ins tops the lists when it comes to property crimes in San Antonio even in your driveway, thieves scour communities searching thru vehicles.

I had my vehicle hit three times when I first moved to San Antonio 3 times in the first year of 2010 living on the West Side and once working at the Toyota Plant...

Go figure....

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#2212 Feb 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there are criminals here in San Diego of course; there wer criminals there when I lived in New Jersey as well, they're everywhere.
I have not had the problems here unlike I had in San Antonio is what I'm saying, It appears there is a different atmosphere here. I do see there are a lot of Black Men who make the news here when it stems to robberies..
When I lived in San Antonio due to the fact there is a large influx of Hispanics there, they (hispanics) make the news mostly in San Antonio and it has nothing to do with racial issues it has to do with demographics...
There are more hispanics here in San Diego than there are African-Americans but from what I have observed the property crimes are not like San Antonio...
There are a lot of things that factor into the crime rates in different places. I don't think for one second that any crime is directly related to race. I don't think any ethnicity is born to commit crimes.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2213 Feb 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hilarious to hear some of the shyt that occurred in San Antonio when it stems to theft. Thieves pulling the doors off of an AArons Rental Store on Fredricksburg rd rushing in taking a 72inch Flat Screen and a Sofa, I like the one last year when the thieves hooked up to a guy's mobile kitchen in brood daylight, when they recovered the kitchen, they(thieves) taken the cooking untisils, pots and pans, AC unit, and they took the side of Beef Brisket...

San Antonio is off the chain dude, there was an incident where they(thieves) took a welding torch and cut the money box from the drive thru outside ATM machine...

I have never witnessed anything such as that, especially when they rushed in at a Radio Shack, take the glass door off and sit it aside handled their business and bounced...

Dude, I have never seen nothing like that in my life, Gypsies don't even get down like that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rhino Cleaning & Restoration 58 min little johnnys pimp 8
adriana cantu 1 hr yes 2
adopt baby (Dec '12) 3 hr truth 77
will do anything...i need atleast 1000 dollars ... (Mar '12) 12 hr Anga 229
Iron Order MC (Mar '13) 13 hr greyghost 122
Good paying job for Mexicans 13 hr Yawnito 12
Why did God create white trash? 16 hr Garza 79
Bandera Dating
Find my Match

Bandera People Search