San Antonio Sucks
Sean

United States

#2151 Dec 1, 2012
ClassCie wrote:
<quoted text>
I COMPLETELY agree with you!
That's why I am only staying for the amount of time that my job makes me stay.
Yeah instead of sacking up and voicing your opinion just leavre and ignore it like it doesn't exist! The new generations methodology!!!! BRILLIANT!

(you are a dumbass)
King Kong

Grapevine, TX

#2152 Dec 1, 2012
Joe King Carrasco wrote:
San Antonio is the pits. It's too crowded, too HOT, people are VERY stupid, the roads are ALWAYS under construction, it's running out of water, the highways are parking lots, it only has one grocery store (HEB) that never restocks until items are all gone, city leaders are corrupt clowns, the crime rate is deplorable.
Well does it swallow?
cletus farteatrer

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#2153 Dec 1, 2012
Cletus Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with yer. Quit lookin at yer fat family so darn much. Now get on back go her cashier job at Wally World.
Looky er holmes ehhh ahhhh er looky err hommie get ur little racist on movin reverse racist math stick up er [email protected]@

“Made In America”

Since: Oct 09

United States

#2154 Dec 25, 2012
I can truely say that I have had a wonderful 3 yrs living here in San Antonio coming from New Jersey, I will be moving to San Diego in less than two months. I will always have much love for S.A....

People do mind their own business(s), I work with a group of Mexican American Guys who I would not ask to work with a group of better guys, we all respect each other and there is no favortism' and if there is I don't see...

I have had 3 wonderful years that San Antonio has offered me here' unlike the horrible lifestyle I had in New jersey, people are cold hearted, rude, it is too expensive to live there on the East Coast and the climate is really horrible thus, the Traffic is unbearable to stand on a daily basis...

Thanks a lot SA, I will never forget a wonderful city that I have come to love, and have grown acustomed to know...
delicious

San Antonio, TX

#2155 Dec 25, 2012
Just leave you fackin Yankee and go back to the east coast you loser!
you are worthless

San Antonio, TX

#2156 Dec 26, 2012
It's about time you left you worthless piece of monkey spunk!
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#2157 Dec 27, 2012
delicious wrote:
Just leave you fackin Yankee and go back to the east coast you loser!
Yeah! These here parts be white trash Kracker town. Mobile homes, hoardes, child killers, cowards that commit mass shootings, number 1 welfare recipients, etc. Whee doggy. Weez trash!
Shocker

New Braunfels, TX

#2158 Dec 27, 2012
Agreed
bratt bob

Denver, CO

#2159 Dec 28, 2012
You're right, San Antonio sucks big time! Never, ever have I seen such lazy people. They have to drive a car even though were they need to go is three or four blocks away. They could never make it in New York where I'm from. The people here are so ignorant and rude especially all those Cubans that live there.
aaron campos

Fischer, TX

#2160 Feb 1, 2013
san antonio really sucks because one day i saw a store close to starbucks and i grabed a bag of sour patch candy bag and i asked the guy how much does this cost and he said $3.23. it was in the river city mall. we used to have mr.gattis in the city until the stupid city closed them all now you have to go out of this stupid city to go to mr.gatis. this is a stupid city. it even used to have toudouze market until this really stupid city freaken closed its doors and changed it to a stupid adult detention center for the adults. i dont know why this really stupid city does not close all the chuck e cheese*s in the city because this place is so freaken expensive. peter piper pizza is way better than chuck e cheese. peter piper pizza is not as expensive as chuck e cheese. peter piper pizza gets packed way faster than chuck e cheese. the prizes at peter piper pizza is not as expensive as chuck e cheese. you have to freaken spend a good decent amount of money to get the prize you really want. the nerds at chuck e cheese cost freaken 20 tickets. peter piper pizza has claw machines. and chuck e cheese does not have claw machines.
aaron campos

Fischer, TX

#2161 Feb 1, 2013
this is why san antonio really sucks.
Lula Mae

United States

#2162 Feb 1, 2013
aaron campos wrote:
this is why san antonio really sucks.
Because of stupid people like you that don't make sense. No doubt you're white. LOL!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2163 Feb 5, 2013
SA rocks!
Go home

San Antonio, TX

#2164 Feb 5, 2013
Go back to New York since you love it so much loser!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2165 Feb 6, 2013
See ya
Brown trash

San Antonio, TX

#2166 Feb 6, 2013
Too many Mexicans that don't know how to drive, speak English, and have rug rats we have to support! Plus, they throw used toilet paper on the floor or trash can and piss all over the toilet seat or floor! I never in my life seen such a worthless race of people in my life! They think everybody owes them something!
Lula Mae

United States

#2167 Feb 6, 2013
Brown trash wrote:
Too many Mexicans that don't know how to drive, speak English, and have rug rats we have to support! Plus, they throw used toilet paper on the floor or trash can and piss all over the toilet seat or floor! I never in my life seen such a worthless race of people in my life! They think everybody owes them something!
White trash like you that can't master the English language is a bigger disgrace. Learn the language yourself, before expecting the same from others. Let me guess? High school dropout? Inbred? All of the aforementioned? The latter, I'm certain. Worthless white trash will be white trash. Oh, and stop spending so much time in restrooms watching other people. Sick Asshole!
brown trash

San Antonio, TX

#2168 Feb 6, 2013
When there's no one else but Mexicans using the restroom, it's rather obvious who's doing these nasty things you brown wh#re!
Buck Wheat

Universal City, TX

#2169 Feb 6, 2013
you still here get out of town
Lula Mae

San Antonio, TX

#2170 Feb 6, 2013
brown trash wrote:
When there's no one else but Mexicans using the restroom, it's rather obvious who's doing these nasty things you brown wh#re!
Keep sticking your foot deeper down that worthless white ass of yours. You'd have to spend a great deal of time in restrooms to know that. It's probably you messing up the restrooms. Probably confused it with the pig pen you have at your hoarder home. White people are notorious for engaging in kinky shit. Have fun trash Don't forget to flush. Keep practicing on that poor grammar. Imagine that, a gringo that failed English. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump really a farmer 3 hr New Resident 15
Ok Raza start hanging your Mexican flag outside... 3 hr DC Dave 80
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 3 hr Mean 98
Whine and cheese where are the crackers 5 hr White Mike 48
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr La Mexica 8,593
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... 16 hr white mike 24
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Aug '17 SUNNY 150

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance