San Antonio Sucks
Jim Reilly

San Antonio, TX

#2647 Apr 25, 2014
I guess you can say it was pretty stupid of me to travel to places I know nothing about.
fax

United States

#2648 Apr 25, 2014
Jim Reilly wrote:
I guess you can say it was pretty stupid of me to travel to places I know nothing about.
You knew!
Womb

Somerset, KY

#2649 Apr 25, 2014
The big problem is most people here wont go and jump in the shower and wash that azz before going out .you got it sabbis
pacopedro

Netherlands

#2650 Apr 25, 2014
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you come here begging for a job because up north it's all went to shit because of the people you elected.
Your just jealous because they hire us over you southern white trash redneck bible thumping freaks.:)
Baxter

San Antonio, TX

#2651 Apr 25, 2014
pacopedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just jealous because they hire us over you southern white trash redneck bible thumping freaks.:)
No Iwehave no reason to be jealous over liberal Yankee scum like you. You people are the bottom of the barrel in morals and are number one in hypocrisy. You come here and criticize us for our ways and beliefs but I see you and your kind are swarming down here for jobs because you can't find one up north. You and your libtards flushed your part of the country down the toilet . Oh, I've seen and dealt with your kind before, talking shit about us and how you do things up north. It's obvious we must be smarter than you and your Yankee libtards after all our state is doing great economically. How's that liberal ideology working out for you Yankees up there? Not to good, huh? Lol!
Sing the

Richmond, TX

#2652 Apr 27, 2014
Yanky song

I got my pipe I got my bong I got tits and I wear a thong ... Lol you used to call me Pookie but now you call me cookie oh lookie ... I am in the wrong city
Having

Richmond, TX

#2653 Apr 27, 2014
Fun... That's all... I ain't no ho or a freak show .. Just bored
Lmfao

Richmond, TX

#2654 Apr 27, 2014
Hall pass... The hot tub part is wow... The reason why I date Hispanic men
jojo

United States

#2655 Apr 27, 2014
Lmfao wrote:
Hall pass... The hot tub part is wow... The reason why I date Hispanic men
No.it's because they love white women and will spend what little money they make on you.
Twin

Richmond, TX

#2656 Apr 27, 2014
If only that were true

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2657 May 6, 2014
Freezeayankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Yankees. They move here and screw everything up with their liberal ideology.
Mouthaphoucka I was born in TX. TX is home of the greastest liberal President of our time, Lyndon Baines Johnson, who has considerably more honor than anyone the Republicans have ever put 'em including that actor with the Shinola on his hair and that fake Texan CIA guy and his idiot son who followed him.
SA is FILTHY

Austin, TX

#2658 May 6, 2014
Lyndon loved the darkies
JUDEN

San Antonio, TX

#2659 May 6, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mouthaphoucka I was born in TX. TX is home of the greastest liberal President of our time, Lyndon Baines Johnson, who has considerably more honor than anyone the Republicans have ever put 'em including that actor with the Shinola on his hair and that fake Texan CIA guy and his idiot son who followed him.
Lyndon was a joke and embarrassment for Texas an utter buffoon and crooked as a dog's leg. Just research about the missing ballot box that suddenly turned up when he was running for senate and other shenanigans he did. He was a liberal that screwed up the whole nation with his "Great Society" bullshit. He's one of the reasons we have generations of worthless welfare freeloaders. He was the laughing stock of Washington D.C.

Location hidden

#2660 May 7, 2014
JUDEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndon was a joke and embarrassment for Texas an utter buffoon and crooked as a dog's leg. Just research about the missing ballot box that suddenly turned up when he was running for senate and other shenanigans he did. He was a liberal that screwed up the whole nation with his "Great Society" bullshit. He's one of the reasons we have generations of worthless welfare freeloaders. He was the laughing stock of Washington D.C.
He was certainly a much better human being than any Republican president since him, and than you.
pacopedro

San Antonio, TX

#2661 May 7, 2014
Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>No Iwehave no reason to be jealous over liberal Yankee scum like you. You people are the bottom of the barrel in morals and are number one in hypocrisy. You come here and criticize us for our ways and beliefs but I see you and your kind are swarming down here for jobs because you can't find one up north. You and your libtards flushed your part of the country down the toilet . Oh, I've seen and dealt with your kind before, talking shit about us and how you do things up north. It's obvious we must be smarter than you and your Yankee libtards after all our state is doing great economically. How's that liberal ideology working out for you Yankees up there? Not to good, huh? Lol!
Look, we are willing to work cheap! We are the lowest bidders! Viva mexico!
JUDEN

San Antonio, TX

#2662 May 7, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
He was certainly a much better human being than any Republican president since him, and than you.
You're a perfect example of what was produced by the "Great Society". You can't think for yourself or know what to do if the government wasn't supporting you.Typical welfare trash.
Paco Pinto

San Antonio, TX

#2663 May 8, 2014
JUDEN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a perfect example of what was produced by the "Great Society". You can't think for yourself or know what to do if the government wasn't supporting you.Typical welfare trash.
Hey, hey! Us white folks can't help we rank #1 in government assistance. It's the greatest white trash secret in the world.
Juan Sancheese

Houston, TX

#2664 May 8, 2014
I visited Lyndon 3 months ago. The fish n chips did not taste good on the corn tortillas I brought with me in my carry on bag.

Location hidden

#2665 May 8, 2014
JUDEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently I can "think" better than you, Scumbag. I've never collected welfare, unlike you, you sniveling coward.
Felipe Taco

Houston, TX

#2666 May 8, 2014
I never took welfare either, my beans n rice is the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is la tranny from Califas so desperate to m... 3 hr Ex brother in law 2
juan cruz el cruzito 4 hr lovely 1
La tranny from Califas just got SLAPPED again f... 4 hr Little Johntny Da... 1
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 4 hr Little Johntny Da... 154
Once again la tranny from Califas comes with lo... 5 hr Little Johntny Da... 1
once again!!!! 5 hr UR MASTER 5
2% of U S citizens say we a immigration problem... 8 hr Pancho n Lefty 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance