San Antonio Sucks
crucified sister

Castroville, TX

#2605 Mar 8, 2014
thank you ..... sweet baby jesus......... love you old spice forever
Pete v

Denver, CO

#2606 Mar 14, 2014
I just moved here and there's nothing but rude Mexicans here. I mean everywhere you look everyone. Is mexican. Quite shocking actually!
Pancho Villa

San Antonio, TX

#2607 Mar 15, 2014
Pete v wrote:
I just moved here and there's nothing but rude Mexicans here. I mean everywhere you look everyone. Is mexican. Quite shocking actually!
What's even more shocking is the fact that you moved to a city without doing research. You're a classic example of what happens to the brain when you are conceived within the family. It's called inbreeding. It's a common practice with white trash. BTW, if you happen to look down when walking, you'll notice the white trash. That's about as high as you people get. Run along now before I step on you.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2608 Mar 15, 2014
Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been here long enough Yankee. Then again you Yankees are tolerant of everything that's why the northern or east coast states you move from are so screwed up! Another thing, don't bring your lily white Yankee ass down here and try to change things like "back home",. Better yet move back to your liberal Yankee land!
I've been here around 22 years, including my military deployments. Based on your response, I suspect that's around 8 years longer than you've been alive.

I have no idea why you are babbling about "liberal" anything. I'm extremely fiscally conservative and have been very successful in business here in Texas.

I'm curious, why did you pull that "liberal" nonsense out of your ass when I said nothing remotely liberal? Are you going through puberty, and it's affecting your (clearly already limited) ability to think clearly?

Location hidden

#2609 Mar 15, 2014
Pete v wrote:
Actually, most of the folks here are American. A lot of them are Mexican-American (which, btw, is still American).

I'm not sure what your problem is (maybe you're just a dick?), as I have found Texas and San Antonio, but the Hispanics and whites, to be pretty friendly.

Here's an idea. When you meet someone, don't be a dick. Seriously. It helps.

You're welcome.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2610 Mar 18, 2014
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, most of the folks here are American. A lot of them are Mexican-American (which, btw, is still American).
I'm not sure what your problem is (maybe you're just a dick?), as I have found Texas and San Antonio, but the Hispanics and whites, to be pretty friendly.
You're welcome.
Dude, normally I dislike 'tarians but I'll make an exception for you. That's spot-on.

I don't live in San Antonio now, but I grew up there. It's not any worse than any place else and better than most.

Thanks for contributing.
Rats

Aurora, CO

#2612 Mar 18, 2014
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been here around 22 years, including my military deployments. Based on your response, I suspect that's around 8 years longer than you've been alive.
I have no idea why you are babbling about "liberal" anything. I'm extremely fiscally conservative and have been very successful in business here in Texas.
I'm curious, why did you pull that "liberal" nonsense out of your ass when I said nothing remotely liberal? Are you going through puberty, and it's affecting your (clearly already limited) ability to think clearly?
You're successful here in Texas because of our conservative policies. You should feel lucky we let you come here.
Rats

Houston, TX

#2613 Mar 18, 2014
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
Are they calling themselves mexican-american again or is it Hispanic? Those people can't make up their mind what they want to be called. Be careful using the wrong terminology because you'll be called a racist even though you're not trying to be.
Cats

San Antonio, TX

#2614 Mar 18, 2014
Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they calling themselves mexican-american again or is it Hispanic? Those people can't make up their mind what they want to be called. Be careful using the wrong terminology because you'll be called a racist even though you're not trying to be.
Is it Anglo, White Trash, Cracker, Hillbilly, Gringo, Hoarder, etc.? Don't worry, either applies.
Rats

San Antonio, TX

#2615 Mar 18, 2014
Cats wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it Anglo, White Trash, Cracker, Hillbilly, Gringo, Hoarder, etc.? Don't worry, either applies.
Those are derogatory names YOU use to refer to white people. I'm simply pointing out that mexicans/Hispanics or whatever their calling themselves these days, are so unsure what they are that they can't decide on what they want to be called. It's not my fault that mexicans, Hispanics, beaners, Chicano, Latino, brownies, etc. are whatever you call yourselves these days are a mongrel race with little self esteem.

Location hidden

#2616 Mar 30, 2014
Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
You're successful here in Texas because of our conservative policies. You should feel lucky we let you come here.
Incorrect.

I'd be successful anywhere in the USA, because I did the right things to put myself in a position to succeed. Texas just allows me to keep a bit more of my money. But I'd do fine in NY or CA, too.

Texas is lucky to have me, and anyone else who is an achiever.
The truth

San Antonio, TX

#2617 Mar 30, 2014
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
I'd be successful anywhere in the USA, because I did the right things to put myself in a position to succeed. Texas just allows me to keep a bit more of my money. But I'd do fine in NY or CA, too.
Texas is lucky to have me, and anyone else who is an achiever.
Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of Yankee! You're only here to suck off of the hard work texans accomplished before you arrived. You people move down here and bitch and complain that it's too hot, texans are weird, texans are stupid, etc., yet you all flock here like grasshoppers to a vegtable crop. You entertain your liberal policies up north and then when those policies screw you over you move to Texas, then once you live here for a while you don't like our customs, politics, etc. and then you want to change them to the way it is in your state of orgin. You people really do have a mental problem!
Mrs Kim

San Antonio, TX

#2618 Mar 30, 2014
Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are derogatory names YOU use to refer to white people. I'm simply pointing out that mexicans/Hispanics or whatever their calling themselves these days, are so unsure what they are that they can't decide on what they want to be called. It's not my fault that mexicans, Hispanics, beaners, Chicano, Latino, brownies, etc. are whatever you call yourselves these days are a mongrel race with little self esteem.
Who the hell wants to be white trash? Bunch of mental idiots, sissies, hoarders, on and on.
SA is Filthy

Austin, TX

#2619 Mar 31, 2014
After seeing pictures of that town in Washington destryoyed by the mudslide, I thought to myself that looks like the west side of San Antonio

San Antonio makes Bangladesh look like paradise!
SA is Filthy

Dallas, TX

#2620 Mar 31, 2014
Second thought, it looks more like my mother's infected kitty. Her kitty makes SA look like paradise. Anybody out there want a taste my mama's dirty kitty?
SA is Filthy

Austin, TX

#2621 Mar 31, 2014
oh you so funny beaner!!! Isnt it time for your afternoon dip in some Frito Lay salsa?
SA is Filthy

San Antonio, TX

#2622 Mar 31, 2014
My mama has the best yeast infected salsa in San Antonio. Come take a dip!
SA is FILTHY

Austin, TX

#2623 Apr 1, 2014
At least my mama isnt out on Roosevelt......cant make a damn dime....and has to bend over to stray dogs to get some.

BEANER!!!!!!!!!!
the truth ruth

United States

#2624 Apr 1, 2014
SA is FILTHY wrote:
At least my mama isnt out on Roosevelt......cant make a damn dime....and has to bend over to stray dogs to get some.
BEANER!!!!!!!!!!
You need to stop man!
SA IS FILTHY

Austin, TX

#2625 Apr 1, 2014
the truth ruth wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stop man!
Your right man......didnt mean to pick on your part of town..........I should have said Presa Street!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Calls Hispanics Animals; Animal Rights Gr... 1 hr mean 51
Lots of women have hair in their butthole 1 hr Backdoorlover 3
Recently Disclosed: Russians Deeply Involved in... 4 hr Breaking News 1
The white rubbish of America is on the decline ... 5 hr Lol 2
It's all about Anal 5 hr White Mike 3
Pretty Transexuals 10 hr Backdoorlover 1
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 11 hr the man 82

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages