San Antonio Sucks
Nuisance of Newark

San Antonio, TX

#2584 Jan 25, 2014
Not for Mexicans either wrote:
I am a cultured, educated Mexican... came to San Antonio with the false impression that this place would be a great city for personal development. Its been a terrible experience. I am a teacher and feel really unhappy at work seeing how uneducated and unfriendly people are and how it seems to be OK to stay that way. I encounter very bad uncivilized behaviors every working day from teachers to kindergartners! Not the usual child behaviors, but really antisocial ones. Being a teacher I feel an urge to help but feel trapped by the lack of peer support because it seems that I am the only one noticing. Also, segregation is very obvious here, and eventhough I am Mexican I feel competly unwelcomed by the locals, I have been here for 4 years already and my attempts to make strong good cultured friendships seem hopeless. I cannot move back to Mexico with its state of violence and lack of opportunity, but I cannot stay in a place that is literally eating my soul away, this year I developed depression. If I don't leave this city and maybe Texas I honestly feel I will become bitter and die :-( Where is a safe city for an educated young woman to move in the USA? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Have you considered moving to Newark where there are more one-legged black men than employed citizens? Welcome home honey!
Nuisance of Newark

San Antonio, TX

#2585 Jan 25, 2014
George Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, born and raised here. This place has really went down the tubes because of that communist piece of trash mayor Julian Castro and that pathetic city council. I bet Julian is related to Fidel Castro. This place is a joke!
Castro has gotten his new secret powers after tasting some presidential loin. He is unstoppable but he is good for laughs.
David

San Antonio, TX

#2586 Jan 25, 2014
I am a cultured, educated Mexican... came to San Antonio with the false impression that this place would be a great city for personal development. Its been a terrible experience. I am a teacher and feel really unhappy at work seeing how uneducated and unfriendly people are and how it seems to be OK to stay that way. I encounter very bad uncivilized behaviors every working day from teachers to kindergartners! Not the usual child behaviors, but really antisocial ones. Being a teacher I feel an urge to help but feel trapped by the lack of peer support because it seems that I am the only one noticing. Also, segregation is very obvious here, and eventhough I am Mexican I feel competly unwelcomed by the locals, I have been here for 4 years already and my attempts to make strong good cultured friendships seem hopeless. I cannot move back to Mexico with its state of violence and lack of opportunity, but I cannot stay in a place that is literally eating my soul away, this year I developed depression. If I don't leave this city and maybe Texas I honestly feel I will become bitter and die :-( Where is a safe city for an educated young woman to move in the USA? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Honestly, you should move back to Mexico or stay here and let me spread your legs.
Human Debasement Team 4

San Antonio, TX

#2587 Jan 25, 2014
You sound like a real phony.
Poor Anglo

San Antonio, TX

#2589 Jan 26, 2014
Human Debasement Team 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a real phony.
"Sound"? I didn't know you could hear sounds on Topix. Learn proper grammar dumb ass.
Human Debasement Team IV

San Antonio, TX

#2590 Jan 26, 2014
Poor Anglo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sound"? I didn't know you could hear sounds on Topix. Learn proper grammar dumb ass.
"Sound" as in a 'mental impression or an implication' was properly used. Your failed effort at being the grammar cop was pathetic. Of course, your own pejorative nickname 'Poor Anglo' says it all.

You are a worthless LOSER. Perhaps you can analyze that for it is something you are actually familiar with by now.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2591 Jan 27, 2014
I may come back if I can. Kanzis is much, much worse.
littlewing

San Antonio, TX

#2592 Jan 27, 2014
You are far from alone in how you feel. I also had high hopes when I first moved here three years ago and understand how devastating it is when you realize the reality of living here, no matter how much you try to be positive. For those comments that ask whether we had internet before we moved as to knowing the weather and dominantly hispanic population; yes, knew about it before moving. However, nothing can inform and prepare you for exactly what it is like here until you actually live here. Of course, there are worse places to live but this forum is titled: San Antonio Sucks.
Human Debasement Team IV

San Antonio, TX

#2593 Jan 27, 2014
Anybody know where a man can meet another man for some fun? I like to bend over.
rocknroller

United States

#2594 Feb 16, 2014
QUESTION: why do birds fly upside down when they fly throuh san antonio?. ANSWER: because it's not worth taking a dump on!
john

San Antonio, TX

#2595 Feb 23, 2014
this is just a shit hole town it is because of all the Mexicans that live here they bring it down they suck and need to go back
Repent

San Antonio, TX

#2596 Feb 23, 2014
San Antonio is the sorriest place I've been. I would have to compare it to Nuevo Laredo! That's what mexicans do best, ruin everything they touch!
Repent

San Antonio, TX

#2597 Feb 23, 2014
Trust me, I should know. I'm Mexican and like touching big peckers.
Impostor the Moronette

San Antonio, TX

#2598 Feb 24, 2014
Ha ha, I like to post using the handles of other posters and try to make them look bad. I like to stalk these San Antonio forums because I am real insecure.

Even though I am sick inside and have no real life, it really makes me feel cool and tough. I am a loser and what I did to the poster named Repent made me feel real good inside.

I need attention but it's like everyone knows I am a lowlife slinking around on Topix all day long and every day.

Please do not laugh at me because I am already ashamed of myself.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2599 Mar 8, 2014
I am a cultured, educated Mexican... came to San Antonio with the false impression that this place would be a great city for personal development. Its been a terrible experience. I am a teacher and feel really unhappy at work seeing how uneducated and unfriendly people are and how it seems to be OK to stay that way. I encounter very bad uncivilized behaviors every working day from teachers to kindergartners! Not the usual child behaviors, but really antisocial ones. Being a teacher I feel an urge to help but feel trapped by the lack of peer support because it seems that I am the only one noticing. Also, segregation is very obvious here, and eventhough I am Mexican I feel competly unwelcomed by the locals, I have been here for 4 years already and my attempts to make strong good cultured friendships seem hopeless.
You sound like an arrogant, pretentious, and unfriendly. Perhaps that is part of the problem?

I came here as a white guy from the northeast, and had no problem fitting in with the locals- white or brown. But I don't walk around with my nose up in the air acting like I'm superior to everyone else.

If you walk around acting like you are better than the locals, don't be surprised if they treat you like the bitch that you are...
goodnight

Castroville, TX

#2600 Mar 8, 2014
I guess nothing is gone...................so I am lone...............oh well it was worth a shot ........................... at least I know he's alive. that's all I ever prayed for.
goodnight

Castroville, TX

#2601 Mar 8, 2014
tall n handsome as always. you are always in my heart Zane. no matter what.
Rats

San Antonio, TX

#2602 Mar 8, 2014
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an arrogant, pretentious, and unfriendly. Perhaps that is part of the problem?
I came here as a white guy from the northeast, and had no problem fitting in with the locals- white or brown. But I don't walk around with my nose up in the air acting like I'm superior to everyone else.
If you walk around acting like you are better than the locals, don't be surprised if they treat you like the bitch that you are...
You haven't been here long enough Yankee. Then again you Yankees are tolerant of everything that's why the northern or east coast states you move from are so screwed up! Another thing, don't bring your lily white Yankee ass down here and try to change things like "back home",. Better yet move back to your liberal Yankee land!
Pedro

Fort Worth, TX

#2603 Mar 8, 2014
Impostor the Moronette wrote:
Ha ha, I like to post using the handles of other posters and try to make them look bad. I like to stalk these San Antonio forums because I am real insecure.
Even though I am sick inside and have no real life, it really makes me feel cool and tough. I am a loser and what I did to the poster named Repent made me feel real good inside.
I need attention but it's like everyone knows I am a lowlife slinking around on Topix all day long and every day.
Please do not laugh at me because I am already ashamed of myself.
Spoken like a true Cracker. E-I-E-I-O !
Mexicanunamerica n

San Antonio, TX

#2604 Mar 8, 2014
Impostor the Moronette wrote:
Ha ha, I like to post using the handles of other posters and try to make them look bad. I like to stalk these San Antonio forums because I am real insecure. Even though I am sick inside and have no real life, it really makes me feel cool and tough. I am a loser and what I did to the poster named Repent made me feel real good inside. I need attention but it's like everyone knows I am a lowlife slinking around on Topix all day long and every day. Please do not laugh at me because I am already ashamed of myself.
You're a classic representation of white trash. Disgusting hillbillies that are nothing more than inbreds. Who's your daddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are living in Mexico .....so all the white t... 54 min Cristal 15
Whine and cheese where are the crackers ? 56 min Cristal 27
Bryan Pedraza 1 hr Cristal 11
Trump is now "Cadet Bone Spurs" 1 hr Cristal 14
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr Cristal 9,199
We have a President they call... 2 hr Trump 39
I love the color pink 3 hr El Jose 31

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance