San Antonio Sucks
David

Austin, TX

#2561 Oct 17, 2013
San Antonio = Dirty pathetic Mexican trash who are stuck in their ways. The most jealous shit culture on earth.

Everyone in that town is a fat overweight slob. They all talk bad about "gringos"....but they are the ones begging "gringos" for work. A lazy welfare culture where its ok to squirt out 5 babies because welfare will pay.

If you go to San Antonio and are not a fat greasy slob get ready for people to stare at you and talk jealous shit behind your back.
David

Austin, TX

#2562 Oct 17, 2013
Oh...and the riverwalk everyone talks about isn't even a river. Its a drainage ditch that smells like bird shit. They give these stupid tours on barges and it literally smells like bird shit.

The water is brown as hell. Even for a tourist trap it sucks. If you live there and go to riverwalk it gets old after the first time. Trust me when I tell you San Antonio is full of fat disgusting people, not only that..the people there are uneducated idiots who lack common sense.
George Garcia

San Antonio, TX

#2563 Oct 17, 2013
David wrote:
Oh...and the riverwalk everyone talks about isn't even a river. Its a drainage ditch that smells like bird shit. They give these stupid tours on barges and it literally smells like bird shit.
The water is brown as hell. Even for a tourist trap it sucks. If you live there and go to riverwalk it gets old after the first time. Trust me when I tell you San Antonio is full of fat disgusting people, not only that..the people there are uneducated idiots who lack common sense.
I agree, born and raised here. This place has really went down the tubes because of that communist piece of trash mayor Julian Castro and that pathetic city council. I bet Julian is related to Fidel Castro. This place is a joke!
Cracker

San Antonio, TX

#2564 Oct 17, 2013
David wrote:
San Antonio = Dirty pathetic Mexican trash who are stuck in their ways. The most jealous shit culture on earth.
Everyone in that town is a fat overweight slob. They all talk bad about "gringos"....but they are the ones begging "gringos" for work. A lazy welfare culture where its ok to squirt out 5 babies because welfare will pay.
If you go to San Antonio and are not a fat greasy slob get ready for people to stare at you and talk jealous shit behind your back.
Probably explains why "whites" lead in government assistance. Who knew? White trash Crackas.
Corn on the cob

San Antonio, TX

#2565 Oct 17, 2013
George Joto Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, born and raised here. This place has really went down the tubes because of that communist piece of trash mayor Julian Castro and that pathetic city council. I bet Julian is related to Fidel Castro. This place is a joke!
Compared to Corn, Texas? LMAO!
sickqueers

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#2566 Oct 17, 2013
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably explains why "whites" lead in government assistance. Who knew? White trash Crackas.
no they do not u facking pos
gringo

United States

#2567 Oct 17, 2013
David wrote:
Yeah!" And for the ten percent of mexicans that are slim and good looking will act worse than the fat and ugly one's!
Goolagong

San Antonio, TX

#2568 Oct 18, 2013
gringo wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah!" And for the ten percent of mexicans that are slim and good looking will act worse than the fat and ugly one's!
Yes mexicans are very vain and jealous people, that's why no one wants to be around them.
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#2569 Oct 18, 2013
sickqueersturnmeon wrote:
<quoted text>no they do not u facking pos
Yer dun needs to looky it up piece of shit. Maybe yer aint got the brains to do dat. Yer spell kind of funny. Yer missing part of yer brain?
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#2570 Oct 18, 2013
Goolagongmyanus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes mexicans are very vain and jealous people, that's why no one wants to be around them.
The only nobodys be us white folk. Cuz we aint nobody. Just plain old white trash. Trash be worthless. Weez white, not bright, never dun be right.
Eron

United States

#2571 Oct 25, 2013
San Antonio is a complete dump!! Born and raised in this dump it's like a black hole so used to living in the low cost city it's hard to leave cause all other cities are much higher and your afraid you won't make it else where so your stuck in this shit hole!!
lil rabbit

United States

#2573 Oct 25, 2013
Eron wrote:
San Antonio is a complete dump!! Born and raised in this dump it's like a black hole so used to living in the low cost city it's hard to leave cause all other cities are much higher and your afraid you won't make it else where so your stuck in this shit hole!!
I personally don't care for san antonio but you made a good point it does cost a hellava lot less than most cities of that size!(And that's about it.)
bluegumdooler

United States

#2574 Oct 25, 2013
lil rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> I personally don't care for san antonio but you made a good point it does cost a hellava lot less than most cities of that size!(And that's about it.)
Yeah! I agree with all that but all us san antonio haters need to come to realise that they're far worse places than san antonio in the world, I've did my fair share of traveling and I can tell you for a fact there is places if you spent just one week you would be willing to walk back to san antonio if you had no other choice!
ehhh

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#2575 Oct 26, 2013
bluegumdooler wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah! I agree with all that but all us san antonio haters need to come to realise that they're far worse places than san antonio in the world, I've did my fair share of traveling and I can tell you for a fact there is places if you spent just one week you would be willing to walk back to san antonio if you had no other choice!
yea ^ kingsville texas for one
EL VATO FROM FLORIDA

Miami Beach, FL

#2576 Nov 10, 2013
TEXAS ONLY OFFERS 2 GOOD THINGS....EASY BITCHES AND GOOD OL BARBECUE
Flim flam

San Antonio, TX

#2577 Nov 10, 2013
EL VATO FROM FLORIDA wrote:
TEXAS ONLY OFFERS 2 GOOD THINGS....EASY BITCHES AND GOOD OL BARBECUE
San Antonio only offers deadbeat, welfare, filthy mexicans that do nothing but have babies that the taxpayer has to support!
Flim flam

San Antonio, TX

#2578 Nov 11, 2013
One other thing. Mexicans are trying to hard to be losers like us. We are the best hoarders in the world, receive the most government assistance on a national level. Then, there are the inbred babies we have. All supported by you, the taxpayer. Nothing like white trash.
john

San Antonio, TX

#2581 Jan 20, 2014
this town sucks it is more then a shit town all the people it is all the Mexicans that being it down they should send all of them back it would do a lot for this place all they do is suck the city dry kill them all.
Hate this City

San Antonio, TX

#2582 Jan 24, 2014
I just moved to San Antonio and this is the worst thing I ever did!! The weather sucks, the people are stupid, there is absolutely nothing to do
here and whoever designed these highways have no brains at all! There are no good jobs here and the people are not as friendly as everyone says. I will be moving back to my hometown within the next year so I won't have to live in this "shithole" much longer.
Not for Mexicans either

San Antonio, TX

#2583 Jan 24, 2014
I am a cultured, educated Mexican... came to San Antonio with the false impression that this place would be a great city for personal development. Its been a terrible experience. I am a teacher and feel really unhappy at work seeing how uneducated and unfriendly people are and how it seems to be OK to stay that way. I encounter very bad uncivilized behaviors every working day from teachers to kindergartners! Not the usual child behaviors, but really antisocial ones. Being a teacher I feel an urge to help but feel trapped by the lack of peer support because it seems that I am the only one noticing. Also, segregation is very obvious here, and eventhough I am Mexican I feel competly unwelcomed by the locals, I have been here for 4 years already and my attempts to make strong good cultured friendships seem hopeless. I cannot move back to Mexico with its state of violence and lack of opportunity, but I cannot stay in a place that is literally eating my soul away, this year I developed depression. If I don't leave this city and maybe Texas I honestly feel I will become bitter and die :-( Where is a safe city for an educated young woman to move in the USA? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 6 hr Pull finger farts 165
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 8 hr Oh Poor Baby 7,974
Bandido mc and Iron Order MC (Feb '10) 10 hr Shramma 470
News USAA pulling ads from Hannity's Fox News show Fri Policy 2
Haliey Fri Family 1
San Antonio Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots (Sep '16) May 25 Life 6
Hot teen May 18 Friend 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages