San Antonio Sucks

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2538 Oct 10, 2013
Earl wrote:
San Antonio is a shit hole where people are fat and lazy. You can't have anything nice because it will be stolen. Latinos are wana be thugs sporting tattoos and acting flashy even though we all know they work in construction or landscaping. White red necks drive around in their shit mudd trucks pretending to be "country" when all it means is they are dirt poor but got to have that nice truck righ? Black dudes there wana be "rappers" talking about shit they dont have and shit no one cares about which is why there are no famous rappers from San Antonio and no SPM is not famous outside of TX.
IOW, it's just like everywhere else except maybe Abilene where there's enough fundie preachers to rape the junior high girls a couple of times a week each.

Location hidden

#2539 Oct 10, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
<quoted text> And another thing I'm not a cracker! I'm 30% native american.
30% Native American and 70% imbecile
bigpappapump

United States

#2541 Oct 10, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
30% Native American and 70% imbecile
I would like for you to say that to my face!
get real

United States

#2542 Oct 10, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
<quoted text>I would like for you to say that to my face!
I'll tell you to your face :) name the place;) idiot lol

Location hidden

#2543 Oct 10, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
<quoted text>I would like for you to say that to my face!
How would i be able to tell it from your azz, since that is where you talk out of?
bigpappapump

United States

#2544 Oct 10, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you to your face :) name the place;) idiot lol
Think so huh? How much you bench? How long you last on the stairmaster? You better have good credentials!
bigpappapump

United States

#2545 Oct 10, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would i be able to tell it from your azz, since that is where you talk out of?
You should be more concerned about talking to the paramedics after I get finished jabbing your punkass!
Anonymous

New Braunfels, TX

#2546 Oct 10, 2013
I moved here from one of the most white bread towns in America, from Massachusetts. I had my choice of any major Texas city, and have no regrets. Is SA perfect? No, but neither is Boston, NYC, or LA, etc. To anyone who moved here, and thinks it's too hot, or that there are too many Hispanics, did you now own a computer and do your research before you moved here? Did you really think you would move to South Texas and have four perfect seasons? Hispanics here are like white people up north. There are rich, poor, middle class, educated, uneducated, tall, short, fat, thin. People are people.
fartsontoads

Rockdale, TX

#2548 Oct 10, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
<quoted text> Think so huh? How much you bench? How long you last on the stairmaster? You better have good credentials!
I bench 300 and 1000 pushups a day plus 3-4mile run what u all aholes got
EastsideRules

San Antonio, TX

#2549 Oct 10, 2013
capester p wrote:
I moved here from one of the most white bread towns in America, from Massachusetts. I had my choice of any major Texas city, and have no regrets. Is SA perfect? No, but neither is Boston, NYC, or LA, etc. To anyone who moved here, and thinks it's too hot, or that there are too many Hispanics, did you now own a computer and do your research before you moved here? Did you really think you would move to South Texas and have four perfect seasons? Hispanics here are like white people up north. There are rich, poor, middle class, educated, uneducated, tall, short, fat, thin. People are people.
Let's see what you say when they steal you blind. They'll steal a potted plant off your porch if they can and the food off your BBQ pit if you walk away and leave it unattended. Their like a pack of wild dogs!
bigpappapump

United States

#2550 Oct 10, 2013
fartsontoads wrote:
<quoted text> I bench 300 and 1000 pushups a day plus 3-4mile run what u all aholes got
Ever do any MMA training?
eastsidesucks

United States

#2551 Oct 10, 2013
EastsideRules wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see what you say when they steal you blind. They'll steal a potted plant off your porch if they can and the food off your BBQ pit if you walk away and leave it unattended. Their like a pack of wild dogs!
When I lived on the eastside I stayed on Gabriel and Paso Hondo and all them crackhead n***as do is steal Wal Coleman once stole a government check right out of my mailbox!
mickhedrunk

Rockdale, TX

#2552 Oct 10, 2013
come on mofs let us fight wit the fistway not mouths and keyboards
EastsideRules

San Antonio, TX

#2553 Oct 10, 2013
eastsidesucks wrote:
<quoted text> When I lived on the eastside I stayed on Gabriel and Paso Hondo and all them crackhead n***as do is steal Wal Coleman once stole a government check right out of my mailbox!
It figures you'd be a Mexican on welfare!
the truth ruth

United States

#2554 Oct 10, 2013
mickhedrunk wrote:
come on mofs let us fight wit the fistway not mouths and keyboards
Let us please learn to spell and not have violent mouths and hide behind keyboards!
Hell No

San Antonio, TX

#2555 Oct 11, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
<quoted text> Ever do any MMA training?
MMA = Mating Mama's Ass
bigpappapump

United States

#2556 Oct 11, 2013
Hell No wrote:
<quoted text>
MMA = Mating Mama's Ass
Your mother is a wh**e!
Hell No

San Antonio, TX

#2558 Oct 11, 2013
bigpappapumpmyass wrote:
<quoted text>I would like for you to cum on my face!
Maybe he doesn't want to mess up your make-up. Just open wide for the load.
word

San Antonio, TX

#2559 Oct 15, 2013
married-lying-cheating ho; separated which means "cock-light special" to the sociopathic demon. helps with bills excitedly...wait, thats "helps with Bill's, excitedly".
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you that shit story; majority of mexican women have an agenda with cheating and lying
rocknroller

United States

#2560 Oct 16, 2013
word wrote:
married-lying-cheating ho; separated which means "cock-light special" to the sociopathic demon. helps with bills excitedly...wait, thats "helps with Bill's, excitedly".
<quoted text>
As Wicked As It Seems!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump really a farmer 3 hr New Resident 15
Ok Raza start hanging your Mexican flag outside... 3 hr DC Dave 80
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 3 hr Mean 98
Whine and cheese where are the crackers 5 hr White Mike 48
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr La Mexica 8,593
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... 16 hr white mike 24
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Aug '17 SUNNY 150

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance