San Antonio Sucks
bigpappapump

United States

#2516 Oct 8, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Guacamole! A Cracker on steroids who's not man enough to build muscle by weightlifting and protein supplements. Since you don't know Senor, muscle is made of protein. Perhaps it's the steroids which affects your ability to make any sense? Or, it could just be that you're a dumb Cracker. I have no need to call on mi mama. I am more of a man than you. I'm troubled Seņo(r. Have you always liked a man's jalapeno ass on your face? In Spanish, we refer to your kind as a maricon. Please tell your mommy hello when she wakes up get you ready for retard school known as Cracker Learning Center For Inbreds. PLEASE don't rock back and forth on that short yellow bus that has "Special Education" printed on both sides. Buenos dia Seņor. Hehe.
And another thing I'm not a cracker! I'm 30% native american.
juan

United States

#2517 Oct 8, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Senor, you are responding to your own posts. Lay off the meth. The drug of choice for gringos. What a pendejo. No, I am not a big obese hoarder like you. Hehe!!
senor I am mexican u no hable espanol u pinche facking cammaron u know understand? then i speak espanol habla beter u feo stinkinky hispanic POS
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2518 Oct 8, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
<quoted text> And another thing I'm not a cracker! I'm 30% native american.
Well Seņor, I'd have to say this is the first time I learn of a Mixed Breed Cracker who lives in a tee pee. Cowboys and Indians.
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2519 Oct 8, 2013
bigpappapumpmyass wrote:
<quoted text>senor I am mexican u no hable espanol u pinche facking cammaron u know understand? then i speak espanol habla beter u feo stinkinky hispanic POS. Do you have a big chile I can shove up my culo hediondo? Bend me over. The whole tribe here does.
Que lindo. The Indian Cracker is trying to write in another language, when he can't even write in English.
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2520 Oct 8, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
Desculpe Seņor. Do you have a tee pee over your mobile home?
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2521 Oct 8, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
Does your mamcita trim her bush into a tee pee? Or, is she Brazillian?
bigpappapump

San Antonio, TX

#2522 Oct 8, 2013
I'm a big d bag.
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#2523 Oct 8, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
I'm a big d bag.
Yer dun be a homersexual. Yer lil pecker licker.
bigpappapump

United States

#2524 Oct 8, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
I'm a big d bag.
You ain't me! How big are your biceps?
bigpappapump

United States

#2525 Oct 8, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your mamcita trim her bush into a tee pee? Or, is she Brazillian?
Is you stoopit or are you stupid?!
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2527 Oct 8, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
<quoted text> Is you stoopit or are you stupid?!
You tell me Indian Cracker. We already know you're stupid.
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2528 Oct 9, 2013
bigpappapumpmyass wrote:
<quoted text> You ain't me! Cuz I'm gay. How big are your biceps papi?
Gringo, I will attempt to lower my intelligence so we're on the same level. Here goes...

I "ain't" you, cuz I "ain't" gay like you.

Comprende?

The only muscle that matters is the 8.5" chorizo that hangs between my legs. That's the one that goes up your mama's culo every week. One problem. I have to tie a rope around my waist so I don't fall in. LOOSE AS A GOOSE!
bigpappapump

United States

#2529 Oct 9, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Gringo, I will attempt to lower my intelligence so we're on the same level. Here goes...
I "ain't" you, cuz I "ain't" gay like you.
Comprende?
The only muscle that matters is the 8.5" chorizo that hangs between my legs. That's the one that goes up your mama's culo every week. One problem. I have to tie a rope around my waist so I don't fall in. LOOSE AS A GOOSE!
You need your ass kicked
mohoe

Rockdale, TX

#2530 Oct 9, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me Indian Cracker. We already know you're stupid.
jose u pinche puto camaron!!!!!!!! LMAO passyboy
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2531 Oct 9, 2013
Oh Senor, you still can't write in English. Pobrecito mencito.

Camaron is a shrimp which I'd rather be. As opposed to being a maricon (joto) like you. Learn how to spell pussy boy. I know it's difficult for you gringos. That's why education is important. We don't want people growing up to be worthless like you. Instead of exercising your girly muscles, try excercising your brain. Assuming you have one. At this point, you've proven you don't have one. Very common with anglos. Adios Indian Cracker!

Hopefully, I will see you tonight. Your mama just called and she wants to be gang banged by me, Pedro, Jesus, Diego. She wants me to try to find more guys. She's a horny little bitch like you. LMAO!
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2533 Oct 9, 2013
mohoemymom wrote:
<quoted text>jose u pinche puto camaron!!!!!!!! LMAO passyboy
Hey Maricon. What happened to your other moniker of bigpappapumpmyass? Mohoe is more appropriate for your slut mother. Momoisahoe.
bigpappapump

United States

#2534 Oct 9, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Maricon. What happened to your other moniker of bigpappapumpmyass? Mohoe is more appropriate for your slut mother. Momoisahoe.
That's why every chance I get I take a trip over to MEXICO CITY and bang every mexican slut I see, I would estamate I've banged 60 so far and I'm counting on banging many more! And I hope some of them are related to so I can enjoy getting my rocks off even more!
mohoe

United States

#2535 Oct 9, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>u
Pinche camaron hoto slavita verga likky puto camaron boy I am a mexican fu u bendejo
Jose

Fort Worth, TX

#2536 Oct 9, 2013
mohoe wrote:
<quoted text> Pinche camaron hoto slavita verga likky puto camaron boy I am a mexican fu u bendejo
You're an Indian Cracker. It's in the writing. You're so damn dumb, you're only fooling yourself. Brush up on your Spanish. Oh wait, you can't even learn English. Ding dong! Go get your mama lubed up. Be there later to gang bang her. Adios maricon.
insultsreasiersj ose

Rockdale, TX

#2537 Oct 9, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an Indian Cracker. It's in the writing. You're so damn dumb, you're only fooling yourself. Brush up on your Spanish. Oh wait, you can't even learn English. Ding dong! Go get your mama lubed up. Be there later to gang bang her. Adios maricon.
Your ignorance shines hrough the bullshat you post. uck ur self camaron y maracon Go f

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anywhere But Mexico 12 min White Mike 8
Coffee shop 10 hr Cristal 33
Another school shooting in Atlanta Georgia gues... 13 hr DC Dave 3
Beaner nanny goes to jail... 13 hr DC Dave 23
Suspect 13 hr Frankly Trayvon 13
Klimax The Legal Spot (Jul '15) 17 hr White knight Mike 34
God Punished Us With Multilingualism 23 hr DC Dave 12

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages