Juicy squirt

San Antonio, TX

#2474 Sep 21, 2013
I like sucking BIG GREEN DONKEY DONGS!!!!!!!
bigpappapump

El Monte, CA

#2475 Sep 21, 2013
Juicy squirt wrote:
I like sucking BIG GREEN DONKEY DONGS!!!!!!!
How many have you sucked?.
pumpkin86

San Antonio, TX

#2477 Sep 23, 2013
Littlewing wrote:
<quoted text>
pumpkin 86,
Welcome to my world. Visiting SA is one thing, living here is an entirely different story. I've lived here for three years now, wish I could say it gets better. Stick to the positives that you have found and ignore the haters on here and out there, they make up one of the biggest reasons this city sucks. They call SA, "little Mexico City," for a reason. However, the Hispanic population in other areas are different from San Antonio. Hispanics here have an attitude, which really affects the entire city, hence the immediate defensive "white trash" name calling.
I can perhaps see why certain ethnic groups give others a bad name. I can definitely say I have seen my fair share of trashy folks. I am making my husband look for another job and fast! I could tolerate it if he made an insane amount of money, but that just isn't the case. I believe Jul 2014 will be go time and we will get the hell out of dodge.
Snoopy

San Antonio, TX

#2478 Sep 23, 2013
pumpkin86 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can perhaps see why certain ethnic groups give others a bad name. I can definitely say I have seen my fair share of trashy folks. I am making my husband look for another job and fast! I could tolerate it if he made an insane amount of money, but that just isn't the case. I believe Jul 2014 will be go time and we will get the hell out of dodge.
I take it your worthless and uneducated husband works at WalMart? Education is powerful and rewarding. Why wait until July 2014? Pack and move today! Next time, use better judgment when moving to another city. Dumb ass.
bigpappapump

United States

#2480 Sep 23, 2013
San Antonio has lots of problems and this thread proves what a bunch of puss**s san antonians are. I see I'm the only one with b***s enough to comment on the p***y-ass cops!
Snoopy

San Antonio, TX

#2481 Sep 23, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
San Antonio has lots of problems and this thread proves what a bunch of puss**s san antonians are. I see I'm the only one with b***s enough to comment on the p***y-ass cops!
Probably because you're the only one that has issues with SAPD. Arrested one too many times?
bigpappapump

United States

#2482 Sep 23, 2013
Snoopy wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because you're the only one that has issues with SAPD. Arrested one too many times?
Yeah! And for most times no reason.
Earl

Abilene, TX

#2483 Oct 3, 2013
San Antonio is a shit hole where people are fat and lazy. You can't have anything nice because it will be stolen. Latinos are wana be thugs sporting tattoos and acting flashy even though we all know they work in construction or landscaping. White red necks drive around in their shit mudd trucks pretending to be "country" when all it means is they are dirt poor but got to have that nice truck righ? Black dudes there wana be "rappers" talking about shit they dont have and shit no one cares about which is why there are no famous rappers from San Antonio and no SPM is not famous outside of TX.
nwo

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#2484 Oct 3, 2013
Earl wrote:
San Antonio is a shit hole where people are fat and lazy. You can't have anything nice because it will be stolen. Latinos are wana be thugs sporting tattoos and acting flashy even though we all know they work in construction or landscaping. White red necks drive around in their shit mudd trucks pretending to be "country" when all it means is they are dirt poor but got to have that nice truck righ? Black dudes there wana be "rappers" talking about shit they dont have and shit no one cares about which is why there are no famous rappers from San Antonio and no SPM is not famous outside of TX.
fu earl
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2485 Oct 3, 2013
Earl wrote:
You must be a chink? Sayonara. You likey fly lice? I will stick an eggroll up your mama's slanted puccee.
bigpappapump

El Monte, CA

#2486 Oct 4, 2013
You must be a typical san antonio punk talkin' that kinda s**t!
bigpappapump

El Monte, CA

#2487 Oct 4, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a chink? Sayonara. You likey fly lice? I will stick an eggroll up your mama's slanted puccee.
You must be a typical san antonio punk talkin' that kinda s**t!
bigpappapump

El Monte, CA

#2488 Oct 4, 2013
Earl wrote:
AMEN!.
bigpappapump

El Monte, CA

#2489 Oct 4, 2013
I read a while back that punkass cop falco got caught up in some kinda scandal. He tried to act bad when he arrested me once, and then I caught him out of uniform and he backed off like the greasy dago san antonio punk p***y he is!
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2490 Oct 4, 2013
bigpappapumpmyass wrote:
<quoted text> You must be a typical san antonio punk talkin' that kinda s**t!
And, you must be a Cracker judging by your poor grammar. Cracker High School For Retards?
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2491 Oct 4, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
I read a while back that punkass cop falco got caught up in some kinda scandal. He tried to act bad when he arrested me once, and then I caught him out of uniform and he backed off like the greasy dago san antonio punk p***y he is!
Senor, I can't stop laughing. You caught this guy out of uniform? I knew you were a fairy. Did he bend you over too? Joto!
bigpappapump

El Monte, CA

#2492 Oct 4, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you must be a Cracker judging by your poor grammar. Cracker High School For Retards?
Let's leave race out of this. Punk!
bigpappapump

El Monte, CA

#2493 Oct 4, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Senor, I can't stop laughing. You caught this guy out of uniform? I knew you were a fairy. Did he bend you over too? Joto!
And I would like to run across your san antonio ass too!
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2494 Oct 4, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
<quoted text> And I would like to run across your san antonio ass too!
Sorry Senor, I'm not a pecker licker like you.
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#2495 Oct 4, 2013
bigpappapump wrote:
<quoted text> Let's leave race out of this. Punk!
I'll think about it Cracker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 6 min stupid people 375
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 min stupid people 682
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 590
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr SportSyTb 18,738
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
My husband likes to give men oral and denies th... 13 hr GDB 7
Chinese Forced Labor 13 hr Wan Fu 2
Bandera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Bandera Jobs

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]