San Antonio Sucks
Angel

San Antonio, TX

#2431 Sep 16, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm dumb, what does that make you? THE DUMBEST OF THE DUMB!! Lol!
Why am I responding to my own post? DUMB!!! Guess I'm just lonely?
foreal

United States

#2433 Sep 16, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you must eat a lot of shit. Okay that explains it. Thanks for setting me straight.
90# of all the mexicans I met in san antonio smelled like s**t!
Angel

San Antonio, TX

#2434 Sep 16, 2013
foreal wrote:
<quoted text> 90# of all the mexicans I met in san antonio smelled like s**t!
That's because your mouth was open. The smell of rotten white trash. Dumb ass.
foreal

United States

#2435 Sep 16, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because your mouth was open. The smell of rotten white trash. Dumb ass.
Then why do all the mexican kids have skid-marks in they're drawers?
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#2436 Sep 16, 2013
foreal wrote:
<quoted text> Then why do all the mexican kids have skid-marks in they're drawers?
Hey, you fit the white trash profile for pedophiles. Why are looking at all little Mexican kids drawers for? Underwear fetish? Thank goodness for white trash pedophiles! Send me a few pair. We're so damn dumb, it's ridiculous. LMAO!!!!
Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#2437 Sep 16, 2013
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you fit the white trash profile for pedophiles. Why are looking at all little Mexican kids drawers for? Underwear fetish? Thank goodness for white trash pedophiles! Send me a few pair. We're so damn dumb, it's ridiculous. LMAO!!!!
Si Senor. I agree that gringos are dumb. Everytime a white trash gringo posts something on Topix, they cut their own "pescuezo". LOL! Viva Mexicanos inteligentes.
foreal

United States

#2438 Sep 16, 2013
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I'm looking it's just to damn hard to miss!
Ground Pounder

San Antonio, TX

#2439 Sep 16, 2013
foreal wrote:
<quoted text> Not that I'm looking it's just to damn hard to miss!
Ugly little brats. They look lie chimps!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#2440 Sep 16, 2013
foreal wrote:
<quoted text> Not that I'm looking it's just to damn hard to miss! I like sniffing Mexican underwear. MMMM!!!
How can you not miss it if you're not looking? Are you really that dumb? I mean, you're white, not bright, never right. Quit making a fool of us gringos. LMAO!
Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#2441 Sep 16, 2013
foreal wrote:
<quoted text> Not that I'm looking it's just to damn hard to miss!
Senor pendejo. It's not "to", it's "too". You're white, not bright, never right. Gringo pendejo!
freakazoid

United States

#2442 Sep 16, 2013
Does those snotnose,punkass,gangster wanna-be's (latin kings) still run around san antonio?
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#2443 Sep 17, 2013
freakazoid wrote:
Does those snotnose,punkass,gangster wanna-be's (latin kings) still run around san antonio?
Nope. Just us white trash.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2445 Sep 17, 2013
San Antonio sucks wrote:
San Antonio is trash. The people are fat and dumb. they think its cool to have tattoos and piercing.
The majority of the sluts here have at least 2 kids. You see them on welfare, no dad around and they look like wetback trash. When you hear them talk its apparent they are uneducated and have a squeaky hood rat voice.
There is not a damn thing to do in San Antonio, that why all you see people d is eat like fat slobs. If you aren't fat they look at you up and down as if there something wrong with you. In reality they would be ridiculed anywhere else (that's why they stay in San Antonio) its the only place being a loser is acceptable.
Sounds like this poster got turned down by a fat, tattoooed, pierced woman of questionable morals with at least two kids and a squeaky voice.
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#2446 Sep 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like this poster got turned down by a fat, tattoooed, pierced woman of questionable morals with at least two kids and a squeaky voice.
Probably his mama since we only have sex within our own families. It's a white thing called "Inbreeding". Our race is notorious for it. Amongst being the top beneficiaries of government assistance. We're white, not bright, never right. Ain't that right Cletus?
Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#2447 Sep 17, 2013
freakazoid wrote:
Senor, it's not "Does those", it's "Do those". You're white, not bright, never right. The big ENCHILADA!
freakazoid

United States

#2448 Sep 17, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Senor, it's not "Does those", it's "Do those". You're white, not bright, never right. The big ENCHILADA!
So now this is spelling class?(I IS A COLLAGE STUDENT) Not!
mexicansaredumb

Aurora, CO

#2449 Sep 17, 2013
freakazoid wrote:
<quoted text> So now this is spelling class?(I IS A COLLAGE STUDENT) Not!
That's what people do on this forum as a last resort when they lose an argument.
freakazoid

United States

#2450 Sep 17, 2013
mexicansaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what people do on this forum as a last resort when they lose an argument.
Is there something I should know?(PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME NOW!)
bigpappapump

United States

#2451 Sep 17, 2013
Officer Falco is a Bud White wannabe p***y-ass cop!
pumpkin86

San Antonio, TX

#2452 Sep 20, 2013
I had the unfortunate pleasure of moving from Va Beach, VA to San Antonio back in July. My husband is part of the Eagleford Shale boom; hence the reason for my relocation. Previously I visited San Antonio twice before moving. I can definitely say I liked visiting a lot more. The timing of our move was not only horrendous, we had a very difficult time in finding appropriate housing. We had no choice but to move toward the SW portion of the city. We knew Northside was the best, and wanted to be closer to the Quarry/Stone Oak section of the city (the closest to a piece of class you can get). With that being said, this area is by far the worst place I have ever lived in my life. I am by ethnicity a 'white girl' living in a predominantly latino community. Its quite intimidating, especially when the neighbors choose to stare at you when you wave. I joined the local gym, same situation. I chose wisely by deciding upon a private school for our child, I did not want her to be a part of Texas public school systems considering they suck. I am not the biggest fan of the school, but it is indeed better than the alternative. I have also noticed the amount of graffiti here in the area. It is everywhere: from sides of garbage receptacles to light poles, its gaudy and doesn't make sense. Another gratuitous amount of non-aesthetically pleasing sights are the strays! Oh my holy God-Mother I have never seen so many stray dogs in my life! Seriously, who let the dogs out? The local shelter here isn't that much better, because they kill the ones who come in that aren't reclaimed within 72 hours. There is not a whole lot of good to say about this area for sure. The traffic is horrendous, mostly because people fail to use turn signals, or don't allow you to merge onto the interstate. My car insurance has almost doubled since moving here due to the amount of uninsured motorists. I haven't met one person that I would actually consider befriending. The ones I have come in contact with are either not intellectually 'up to speed' or don't understand proper English. I speak some Spanish but not enough to consider myself fluent.
On a lighter note, there are some positive things I have done since relocating: Boardwalk on Bulverde is nice; large selection of food trucks and stuff for the kids (i.e. playset and music), the farmers market at the Pearl definitely puts my local markets back home to shame. My daughter enjoys the nutella crepes at Crepe-Landia and seeing that smile of hers covered in hazelnut spread is enough to melt anyone's heart! The McNay Art Museum is a blast! I was so fortunate enough to see the Norman Rockwell exhibit, which was so incredibly vast you could have spent hours wondering and examining all of his photographs. The shops at La Cantera are a breath of fresh air, just when I was about to lose all hope that San Antonio didn't have anything to offer but tacos and cowboy apparel.
I hope that my remaining time in San Antonio does improve, for mine and my husband's sake. I know he is certainly tired of my bitching and complaining. I am glad; however, I found a forum I could finally vent on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Cardenas 6 hr Agreed 3
Loan shark (Feb '13) 8 hr zahn67 63
Why is San Antonio so racist (Aug '11) 16 hr bobby michaels 64
why do white women love mexican men (Jul '14) 22 hr Luv Mexican Men 104
mexican traditions 23 hr WoW 11
Window tint Wed Help-me-n1234 3
april cadena/hernandez/salazar/ramos/ (Apr '16) Wed Slapped 14

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance