San Antonio Sucks
Pancho

San Antonio, TX

#2402 Sep 2, 2013
Leggo My Preggo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another illiterate illegal. Can barely slur out a sentence. What has America come to when we allow these barbarians into our country? It is sad, look at this poster. It as it was trying to mimic human behavior.
"It as it trying to mimic human behavior"? Uh, not yours. Dumb as white trash can't even master the English language. Very common attribute with white trash.
Pancho

San Antonio, TX

#2403 Sep 2, 2013
Ball Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is sad we let these barbarians into our country. These Mexicans are turning it into a third world country like Mexico. ANIMALS!, ANIMALS!,ANIMALS! Their not even human!
Not human as in worthless white trash. I agree.
cuban girl

Union, NJ

#2404 Sep 2, 2013
The latinos with better features are us cubans and of course with better names
Wow

Corona, CA

#2405 Sep 2, 2013
cuban girl wrote:
Who has been feeding you with that line of bullshit, Latinos come in all mationalities and ethnicities; Its not just Cubans.

You need to get your facts straight
Wow

Corona, CA

#2406 Sep 2, 2013
cuban girl wrote:
On the other note Hispanics and Latinos surnames derived from Spain and Portugal.

Don't even try and claim spain like many of you cubans because people of Spain do not accept Latino and Hispanic Culture and, they are totally biases against "Sudakas"
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#2407 Sep 2, 2013
The Unknown Comic wrote:
<quoted text>Julio doe's not know how to put a roll of toilet paper in that rack at his home.
"Doe's"? What the hell is that? Cracker smack? Should be glad I speak and write Cracker. LOL!!!
Leggo My Preggo

United States

#2408 Sep 2, 2013
cuban girl wrote:
It would be nice if we could replace Mexicans here in Texas with either Cubans or Puerto Ricans. Either are pleasant to be around and actually contribute!
White Trash

San Antonio, TX

#2409 Sep 2, 2013
Leggo My Preggo wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice if we could replace Mexicans here in Texas with either Cubans or Puerto Ricans. Either are pleasant to be around and actually contribute!
Yep. Unlike us white trash folk that are the most dependent on government assistance. Why is that? We contribute alright... a tax burden to taxpayers. We're white, not bright, never right. Hehe.
gypsy

United States

#2410 Sep 2, 2013
I used to stay in San Antonio of and on from 1989- 1995, and it would be a nice place if it wasn't for punk-ass gangs, tourists, and wanna be tough guy cops! I got assaulted by that punk -ass cop falco in 1991 for no reason at all, and the mexicans tried to act like white rednecks, and the blacks all acted like they didn't even care for they're own race! I got tired of the whole scene and left forever in 1995!
San Antonio sucks

San Antonio, TX

#2411 Sep 9, 2013
San Antonio is trash. The people are fat and dumb. they think its cool to have tattoos and piercing.

The majority of the sluts here have at least 2 kids. You see them on welfare, no dad around and they look like wetback trash. When you hear them talk its apparent they are uneducated and have a squeaky hood rat voice.

There is not a damn thing to do in San Antonio, that why all you see people d is eat like fat slobs. If you aren't fat they look at you up and down as if there something wrong with you. In reality they would be ridiculed anywhere else (that's why they stay in San Antonio) its the only place being a loser is acceptable.
San Antonio sucks

San Antonio, TX

#2412 Sep 9, 2013
By the way I'm a loser. That's why I still live in San Antonio. Obese hoarders stay together. My mama's a slut and she has 6 kids from my brother and uncle. Inbreeding. When we talk, we speak Cracker Smack. It's a nice way of saying we can't speak or write proper English. Heller!
San Antonio sucks

San Antonio, TX

#2419 Sep 14, 2013
Just in case you didn't notice I'm pretty DUMB too. Have a hard time with spelling and punctuation. What do you expect? I'm white. DUH!
foreal

United States

#2420 Sep 14, 2013
San Antonio sucks wrote:
Just in case you didn't notice I'm pretty DUMB too. Have a hard time with spelling and punctuation. What do you expect? I'm white. DUH!
Are you as white as the background?
GreggV

San Antonio, TX

#2422 Sep 14, 2013
Are you as brown as the turd in the toilet?
foreal

United States

#2424 Sep 14, 2013
GreggV wrote:
Are you as brown as the turd in the toilet?
Depends on what I ate!
san antonio sucks

Denver, CO

#2426 Sep 15, 2013
The truth hurt that wetback lowlife. So the only thing they could do was attack punctuation or sentence structure. That's what people do when they don't have an argument, they go for the spelling. FACT..people are obese slobs in san antonio. Look up the statistics. FACT people are dumb in san antonio. Look up literacy rates. Too many wetbacks on welfare and have 4 kids. Bitches are all tattooed up and hood rat piercings everywhere. There is also not a damn thing to do in that town. All you see people do is eat and drink. They are so bored (you can tell). The theaters are always packed no matter how much the movies suck because people don't have anything to do..same with shopping centers, always packed because people are bored there. If you live , or have lived in san antonio you know thw pathetic existence of the people there and you know this post is true.
Angel

San Antonio, TX

#2427 Sep 15, 2013
foreal wrote:
<quoted text> Depends on what I ate!
So lets see, the color of your skin changes like a chameleon depending on what you eat. WOW!!
Angel

San Antonio, TX

#2428 Sep 15, 2013
foreal wrote:
<quoted text> Depends on what I ate!
So, you must eat a lot of shit. Okay that explains it. Thanks for setting me straight.
Angel

San Antonio, TX

#2429 Sep 15, 2013
san antonio sucks wrote:
The truth hurt that wetback lowlife. So the only thing they could do was attack punctuation or sentence structure. That's what people do when they don't have an argument, they go for the spelling. FACT..people are obese slobs in san antonio. Look up the statistics. FACT people are dumb in san antonio. Look up literacy rates. Too many wetbacks on welfare and have 4 kids. Bitches are all tattooed up and hood rat piercings everywhere. There is also not a damn thing to do in that town. All you see people do is eat and drink. They are so bored (you can tell). The theaters are always packed no matter how much the movies suck because people don't have anything to do..same with shopping centers, always packed because people are bored there. If you live , or have lived in san antonio you know thw pathetic existence of the people there and you know this post is true. By the way, I love sucking on Mexican chorizo.
Bottom line, you're still dumb and white. FACT people are dumb. You're one of them. Glad you like Mexican chorizo.
Angel

San Antonio, TX

#2430 Sep 16, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line, you're still dumb and white. FACT people are dumb. You're one of them. Glad you like Mexican chorizo.
If I'm dumb, what does that make you? THE DUMBEST OF THE DUMB!! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whyis DC Dave posting as a macho 2 hr DC Dave 10
News Parking for deliveries to change (Aug '07) 3 hr STINK FART 8
Hookers who are tight (Jul '17) 4 hr Lol 22
Whine and cheese where are the crackers ? 4 hr Cristal 22
BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeous black man (Jun '12) 4 hr Cristal 396
all mexicans are rapists and murderers 4 hr Cristal 20
I love the color pink 18 hr Cristal 21

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance