San Antonio Sucks
Trevor M

San Antonio, TX

#2334 Jun 28, 2013
Yes it really does suck worse than any other place I've been even Turkey!!!
Trevor M

San Antonio, TX

#2335 Jun 28, 2013
Yeah, also the gateway to that shit hole called Mexico. San Antonio is nothing but Mexico of the United States .....another crappy Mexican smelling place!
Crystal

United States

#2336 Jun 29, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know where i am from Idiot more so, the problem with you idiot Latinas especially PR/Cubans/ Dominicans who have Ideology in your heads that you are all superior to other ethnicities..
Many of your kind are trash and most of the time in your Demeanor(s) to call a man Papi in order get what you want from him..
You Latina sluts from the Caribbean are just as low down and no good as well, I have had my share if your filthy kind.
Its all about Money with your kind and everyone knows that.
Get real Bitch
bitter
you must had a very bad childhood
This type of anger leads to domestic violence.
San Diego

Riverside, CA

#2338 Jun 29, 2013
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>bitter
It appears to me that you're speaking from experience eh, do not get me twisted with your short comings or perhaps a bad experience you're speaking of..

I had a wonderful Childhood what about you?; or perhaps you're here to vent about "Prim Rose Path"

Childhood Metaphoric Behavioral Syndrome Tactic..

Enlighten me if so desire to do so
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#2339 Jun 29, 2013
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>bitter
assuming you are upset and hostile towards the truth eh,

You realise the truth about what I an saying, about Cubanas, Dominicanas y Puertorriquenas as well.

You all think that every man wants you and will try to use what u got to get what you want
Crystal

United States

#2340 Jun 29, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
assuming you are upset and hostile towards the truth eh,
You realise the truth about what I an saying, about Cubanas, Dominicanas y Puertorriquenas as well.
You all think that every man wants you and will try to use what u got to get what you want
Obssesive compulsive disorder also.
You had to come back with another answer.
I think you should relax life its not that serious.
You gonna give yourself a heart attack
Fan

United States

#2341 Jun 29, 2013
Spurs are awesome
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#2343 Jun 29, 2013
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>Obssesive compulsive disorder also.
You had to come back with another answer.
I think you should relax life its not that serious.
You gonna give yourself a heart attack
I think you're upset because the truth hurts or perhaps you have a hidden agenda you want to talk about stemming from past relationships surrounding latino men eh..

C'mon dis I strike a nerve?
Crystal

United States

#2344 Jun 30, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're upset because the truth hurts or perhaps you have a hidden agenda you want to talk about stemming from past relationships surrounding latino men eh..
C'mon dis I strike a nerve?
Nope
I don't like latino men. They're so short I'm 5'8 and I like to wear high heels.
I'm not Caribbean, and you're right about Cuban women, they only care about what they can get out of a man
San Diego

Corona, CA

#2345 Jun 30, 2013
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>Nope
I don't like latino men. They're so short I'm 5'8 and I like to wear high heels.
I'm not Caribbean, and you're right about Cuban women, they only care about what they can get out of a man
Im glad that we agree on certain issues surrounding cuban women; thus Latino men are very Machista.

I have nothing against Latina women but, most Cuban, Dominican, PR women are Gold Diggers, Cheaters (not all)..

Men are stupid and weak when it comes to that aspect, assuming their Grandmothers and Mothers schooled them at an early age..

I dont even get associated with women like that
San Diego

Corona, CA

#2346 Jun 30, 2013
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>Nope
did you read the comment from the Cuban woman who says Cuban men buy them Gold, and give them money?

I was addressing what she posted and she went on to say in many words that cuban women and Caribbean women have the best bodies..

There are Mexican, Spanish, German, African-American, American Caucasian Women who will put the women she speak of to shame..

All women are beautiful and it has nothing to do with Ethnicity, Class place a vital role in a Woman's beauty and Character.

Take a look at the spanish TV stations; many women are on there to reveal their bodies and outer beauty perhaps for media ratings..
Crystal

United States

#2347 Jun 30, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad that we agree on certain issues surrounding cuban women; thus Latino men are very Machista.
I have nothing against Latina women but, most Cuban, Dominican, PR women are Gold Diggers, Cheaters (not all)..
Men are stupid and weak when it comes to that aspect, assuming their Grandmothers and Mothers schooled them at an early age..
I dont even get associated with women like that
They're belives are that everybody are professionals. Brazil didn't even want the so called doctors from Cuba cuz they only go to med school for 4 years.
They come to USA and get welfare, secretion 8, the gov pays for them to go to school tip learn English and in the mean time those men work as electrician, for Comcast and they do shitty jobs. Sears send one to installed my washer and the hot water cables were installed were the cold water is supposto run, if you get cable, the cable guy uses a T connector for a new service in a total different residence, so it seems your stealing cable from your neighbors
San Diego

Corona, CA

#2348 Jun 30, 2013
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>They're belives are that everybody are professionals. Brazil didn't even want the so called doctors from Cuba cuz they only go to med school for 4 years.
They come to USA and get welfare, secretion 8, the gov pays for them to go to school tip learn English and in the mean time those men work as electrician, for Comcast and they do shitty jobs. Sears send one to installed my washer and the hot water cables were installed were the cold water is supposto run, if you get cable, the cable guy uses a T connector for a new service in a total different residence, so it seems your stealing cable from your neighbors
Lmao wow that is intersting

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2349 Jul 2, 2013
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
I ain't short (I'm 5'10") but WTF is it about women wanting the dude to be taller? Damn, if I had a woman who was 6'7" my mose and mouth would be in the right place.
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#2350 Jul 2, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't short (I'm 5'10") but WTF is it about women wanting the dude to be taller? Damn, if I had a woman who was 6'7" my mose and mouth would be in the right place.
I'm 5'11" had woman from Panama 6'0" yea, what a fun experience that was
Bonafides

San Antonio, TX

#2351 Jul 2, 2013
I hate San Antonio, too many mestizos.
Bonafides

San Antonio, TX

#2352 Jul 2, 2013
Did I mention too many white trash gringos? How many hoarders (white man disease) live in San Antonio?
Bonafides

San Antonio, TX

#2353 Jul 2, 2013
A few, but they're are still more mestizos that are trash than whites simply because there are more mestizos here. Do the math or are you to tapatha to figure that out? LMFAO A MILLION TIMES OVER!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2354 Jul 4, 2013
Joe the Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> I completely agree with you through and through. I'm leaving my Mexican family (7 brothers, and 4 sisters) as soon as I turn 18. I'm going to join the military, and happily live anywhere they deploy me as long as it's not this shit hole San Antonio. People make fun of me here because I don't sag, I have good grammar, and I get good grades. I fucking hate Mexicans.
If you think San Antonio is bad, you will learn a life lesson fast in the military. Most military people want to live in San Antonio because it's just about the best place you can go if in the military. That's especially true if you go into the Army.
andrew

United States

#2356 Jul 10, 2013
my name is jennifer lopez i eat tacos and burritos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bandera cops tase old women 4 hr aaa123445 1
Legal aid needed. 4 hr anonymous 2
Why did God create white trash? (Aug '14) 4 hr ha ha ha 110
Food stamps 5 hr la putita de califas 2
Cristal 5 hr cristal 3
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 8 hr mbl 74
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 12 hr The Joker 6,349
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages