San Antonio Sucks
gringo

San Antonio, TX

#2313 Jun 18, 2013
all of san antonians are stuoid and ignorant complainers brooke beer drinkers fat people waste of time not well educated
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#2314 Jun 18, 2013
IrregularBB wrote:
San Antonio is filled with sluts through and through. Most of the women my age date deadbeat baby dads and Mexicans who talk, think, walk and act Black but hate black people... the sluts are liars, never use condoms, fuck their way through management or school. The nurses in very hospital mist hate their fucking job because they complain about everything and act like smartasses when you ask them simple questions they should know.

Every slut who used to go out and party listening to rap an hip hop like lil Wayne and all that terrible radio music now listen to and act like they know all about house music and techno. Everybody always wants to fight and everyone likes to lie, steal, cheat, and think they are Kim Kardashian who by the way is a nobodyyyyyy!
Wow Lmao
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#2315 Jun 19, 2013
cuban girl wrote:
<quoted text>What??
So stupid, Cuban men will buy you gold, take yout out to the best restaurants and pay your bills.
They should find a Cuban man
And when the money or thrill is gone; so are you Cuban Women
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#2316 Jun 19, 2013
Merle Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>0h but the Mexican women are the best. They take care of their familia and vato to the extreme. They will get an extra job to help you pay bills and will fight any ruca who gets to fresh with their vato.
who told you that shit story; majority of mexican women have an agenda with cheating and lying
cuban girl

Miami, FL

#2317 Jun 19, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the money or thrill is gone; so are you Cuban Women
Cuban men are all professionals, all they have to do is pass the medical board exams and they start practicing as a medical doctor in USA.
Yeah I'm a Cuban woman that has a body like JLo, all of us Caribbean women do and we're not dull
Horn dog

San Antonio, TX

#2318 Jun 19, 2013
Let me see it.
San Diego

United States

#2319 Jun 19, 2013
cuban girl wrote:
<quoted text>Cuban men are all professionals, all they have to do is pass the medical board exams and they start practicing as a medical doctor in USA.
Yeah I'm a Cuban woman that has a body like JLo, all of us Caribbean women do and we're not dull
lmao, if that were so true so true why are other Latina mujers dominating society which exclude you cuban women. just because a woman have a smokin body that does not make her get anything she wants from men..

That seems to be the typical mindset of you Latina Women from Cuba, PR, DR
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#2320 Jun 19, 2013
cuban girl wrote:
<quoted text>Cuban men are all professionals, all they have to do is pass the medical board exams and they start practicing as a medical doctor in USA.
you're full of yourself, my wife is European and keeps herself looking great, more so; I have an ex who is from Spain who look down on you typical trashy Latina women as well.

Don't get me to telling the truth about your kind..
Welcome to Miami

San Antonio, TX

#2321 Jun 20, 2013
Another reason San Antonio sucks.... THE SPURS!
Joe the Mexican

Japan

#2322 Jun 24, 2013
Animals wrote:
You greaser mexicans have no business here. Your people act like animals just like your primos do in Mexico. You rob, cheat , steal, sell drugs, pimp out your wives and girlfriends, drive slow in your piece of shit car in the fast lane, get drunk and kill people by driving down the wrong way on an expressway, won't ever try new food, all you know is McDonald's and eating cow guts with shit still in them, throwing your used toilet paper on the restroom floor because you obviously don't know what a toilet is for, graffiti other people's property, live in roach infested dilapitated housing, don't know about birth control, expect the government to support you, open up packages of food in the grocery store and eat it and never pay or it then wash it all down with a soda you never pay for, your stupid brats run around in restaurants and disturb other patrons and you never tell them shit, you never tip the waiter or waitress that serves you, when you walk down the aisle of a grocery store, you have to bring your whole stupid family like your on an outing or a vacation and then you take up the whoe aisle like you're the only ones in the store, and then when people want to pass you cop an attitude. What ought to be done is to drop a nuclear bomb on that shit hole Mexico that you worship and exterminate all of you because you'll never amount to a diarrhea shit!
I completely agree with you through and through. I'm leaving my Mexican family (7 brothers, and 4 sisters) as soon as I turn 18. I'm going to join the military, and happily live anywhere they deploy me as long as it's not this shit hole San Antonio. People make fun of me here because I don't sag, I have good grammar, and I get good grades. I fucking hate Mexicans.
San Diego

Fontana, CA

#2323 Jun 24, 2013
Joe the Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree with you through and through. I'm leaving my Mexican family (7 brothers, and 4 sisters) as soon as I turn 18. I'm going to join the military, and happily live anywhere they deploy me as long as it's not this shit hole San Antonio. People make fun of me here because I don't sag, I have good grammar, and I get good grades. I fucking hate Mexicans.
mexican people here in CA are totally different
San Diego

Fontana, CA

#2324 Jun 24, 2013
Joe the Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree with you through and through. I'm leaving my Mexican family (7 brothers, and 4 sisters) as soon as I turn 18. I'm going to join the military, and happily live anywhere they deploy me as long as it's not this shit hole San Antonio. People make fun of me here because I don't sag, I have good grammar, and I get good grades. I fucking hate Mexicans.
I was feeling the same way when I lived there in SA about them Chicanos in SA; many are worthless and trash; which excludes the Mexican Nationals who are well behaved (most)..

I felt the same about all Mexican people until I moved to San Diego and now I can have a piece of mind for once in a while not having to wonder if my vehicles are broken into or my flower pots are stolen..

WTF
San Diego

Fontana, CA

#2325 Jun 24, 2013
I have never lived amongst hispanics or latinos even my family members are latinos as well who commit such shyt unlike the typical Tex-Mex in SA.

Stealing is a way of life there in SA, I could not get a decent nights sleep after my vehicle was broken into 3 times..

I don't have pity for one of them when someone opens fire killing one of them because it is a plague in that city surrounding the typical San Antonio Mexican Americans..

I never knew of anyone of any ethnicity who smashed and grabbed items from electronic stores, taking. pickup truck chaining up the door and ripping it off just to steal something..

That is some off the chain Shyt If You asked me more so unheard of. Mexicans speak bad about Afro-Americans in SA but I have never heard of AA doing shyt such as that not even in Newark NJ or Jersey City Nj where I grew up..

Mexicans there don't get down like that either..
Burn In Hell

San Antonio, TX

#2326 Jun 24, 2013
It's sad the way the Mexicans act, stealing, looting, burning, pimping their wives and girlfriends out so they don't have to work. They have kids they can't support and leave it to the government. They've never heard of birth control, look at the bus stops and you'll see teenagers with multiple kids and the teenage bitch will have one in the oven while her boy friend or whatever you call him is standing there with his hands in his pockets looking stupid and dressed all cholo. But thats what happens when their is no discipline in the home and the parents were teenagers too. It's a vicious cycle and the only way to stop it is to rid the world of those kind like you do any vermin.
John

Austin, TX

#2327 Jun 26, 2013
San Antonio sucks because of all the ignorant Mexicans that live here. They give educated Hispanics a bad name. The girls walk around with 2 kids, the guys have tattoos all over their face and arms like losers. The hoodrats have thigh tattoos.(All this while they get welfare and pop out more future welfare trash)

There is nothing to do in San Antonio but eat and drink, that is why almost everyone you see is a fat cow. If you are not fat they stare at you hatefully. Its a culture of jealousy.
John H

Austin, TX

#2328 Jun 26, 2013
San Antonio is pure trash. The majority of people here are fat and obese. They are on welfare and have 2 or 3 kids.

There is absolutely nothing for anyone active to do there, that is why most of the losers who live here cant wait for happy hour to go plop their fat asses at a bar to drink and get cheap fried foods. So if you like eating and drinking and being around losers this place is for you. Is it any wonder these idiots have huge stomachs?

Its hard to get things done there as well because most people are ignorant and dont have common sense, you spend about half the time arguing with a moron and not getting anything done.

In general I think people in San Antonio are angry at anyone with more money than them or someone educated because its a service industry town and people get paid menial wages so Jealousy and envy is a way of life for people there.

I am telling it like it is and anyone that is NOT from here and moves here will find ou really quick that majority of people here grew up here and went to high school here so they all know each other and anyone who didnt grow up here is instantly looked at with hate.

The only person that can stand someone from here is someone from here. I have been to many places in US and none as annoying and trashy as San Antonio. Oh yeah the roads are complete trash and potholes everywhere (even on highway. City is too lazy and cheap to fix it.)

This is all truth here, but if you dont believe me go ahead and waste your time and money and move to San Antonio and you can find out for yourself.
Mark

San Antonio, TX

#2329 Jun 27, 2013
Amen to that bro. I couldn't have said it better myself! What a shyt hole!
John H

San Antonio, TX

#2330 Jun 27, 2013
I'm telling you, Gringos give humans a bad name.
cuban girl

United States

#2331 Jun 27, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
you're full of yourself, my wife is European and keeps herself looking great, more so; I have an ex who is from Spain who look down on you typical trashy Latina women as well.
Don't get me to telling the truth about your kind..
Why are you taking credit for them?
They're the ones who are European not you.
And who cares where they're from?
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#2332 Jun 27, 2013
cuban girl wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you taking credit for them?
They're the ones who are European not you.
And who cares where they're from?
You don't know where i am from Idiot more so, the problem with you idiot Latinas especially PR/Cubans/ Dominicans who have Ideology in your heads that you are all superior to other ethnicities..

Many of your kind are trash and most of the time in your Demeanor(s) to call a man Papi in order get what you want from him..

You Latina sluts from the Caribbean are just as low down and no good as well, I have had my share if your filthy kind.

Its all about Money with your kind and everyone knows that.

Get real Bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white peoples funeral 5 hr cristal 1
Cc Kirby 6 hr Missyourbigbutt 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr HEY TOE 6,668
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 11 hr Jim Carey 196
Wife 18 hr Crazyhusb 3
fart fetish (Jan '15) Mon fartslave 12
Murdering Mamacita Mon Jesse James 6

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance