manuellealvizcay a@msn.com

San Antonio, TX

#2292 Mar 2, 2013
Joe King Carrasco wrote:
San Antonio is the pits. It's too crowded, too HOT, people are VERY stupid, the roads are ALWAYS under construction, it's running out of water, the highways are parking lots, it only has one grocery store (HEB) that never restocks until items are all gone, city leaders are corrupt clowns, the crime rate is deplorable.
Leave and don't come back!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2293 Mar 2, 2013
Well, bye.
Asian wonderful

San Antonio, TX

#2294 Mar 11, 2013
Mexicans are all flacked up!
Magic stick

San Antonio, TX

#2295 Mar 12, 2013
The Mexican people are a waste of space and oxygen! I have more respect for a flea!
Lula Mae

San Antonio, TX

#2296 Mar 12, 2013
Magic stick wrote:
The Mexican people are a waste of space and oxygen! I have more respect for a flea!
How nice of you to have that much respect for your mama the flea. Is her name Fleabag? RAID!!!
Yo momma

San Antonio, TX

#2297 Mar 13, 2013
Lula Mae, just go back to the streets and sell your cellulite ridden culo!
Yo momma

San Antonio, TX

#2298 Mar 13, 2013
Don't worry, that's what my mommy has been doing for years. Puts food on the table. You can find her on her corner on Roosevelt. Yep, she's a Ho.
no brown people

San Antonio, TX

#2299 Mar 13, 2013
Wet-backs are so nasty. Stinky dirty welfare grabbing parasites. We need to have a "can shooting" competition every year. You get to shoot all the MexiCANS and AfriCANS that you are able to.
no brown people

San Antonio, TX

#2300 Mar 13, 2013
For sure not as nasty, dirty, stinky, as white trash Gringos. Like the ones on the show Hoarders White trash living in trash. What else do you expect? Did you know white trash Gringos are #1 recipients of welfare? We need a national "Burn white trash day".
IrregularBB

San Antonio, TX

#2301 Apr 18, 2013
San Antonio is filled with sluts through and through. Most of the women my age date deadbeat baby dads and Mexicans who talk, think, walk and act Black but hate black people... the sluts are liars, never use condoms, fuck their way through management or school. The nurses in very hospital mist hate their fucking job because they complain about everything and act like smartasses when you ask them simple questions they should know.

Every slut who used to go out and party listening to rap an hip hop like lil Wayne and all that terrible radio music now listen to and act like they know all about house music and techno. Everybody always wants to fight and everyone likes to lie, steal, cheat, and think they are Kim Kardashian who by the way is a nobodyyyyyy!
sandiego

Chino, CA

#2303 Apr 19, 2013
IrregularBB wrote:
San Antonio is filled with sluts through and through. Most of the women my age date deadbeat baby dads and Mexicans who talk, think, walk and act Black but hate black people... the sluts are liars, never use condoms, fuck their way through management or school. The nurses in very hospital mist hate their fucking job because they complain about everything and act like smartasses when you ask them simple questions they should know.
Every slut who used to go out and party listening to rap an hip hop like lil Wayne and all that terrible radio music now listen to and act like they know all about house music and techno. Everybody always wants to fight and everyone likes to lie, steal, cheat, and think they are Kim Kardashian who by the way is a nobodyyyyyy!
yo I felt the same way when I lived there in San Antonio. Fortunately it is better here in San Diego when it comes to that crap...
aaron campos

San Antonio, TX

#2304 May 22, 2013
san antonio is a really ugly city. because there are too many homeless people. there are even people that are lazy enough to ask for money instead of working. and the train drivers are always honking the dumb horn even though they know its loud. the city does not even want to close the san antonio zoo because this place is so expensive. there has even been too many drunk drivers and robberies. even too many car thiefs.
SBZ

Missouri City, TX

#2305 Jun 13, 2013
No matter how the Spurs do, they have been and always will be a classless team. Just like the Mexicans who wipe their ass with a Taco. San Antonio is a hell hole and as soon you drive into the city it smells like Raw Sewage and Taco's. It has a mayor who looks like a grease monkey and named after a communist dictator "Castro." This Sewage Smelling Wetback has the nerve to want to run for President. Maybe President of Taco Bell.
primo

Carrizo Springs, TX

#2306 Jun 13, 2013
well that same taco that the mexicans use to wipe their ass with is the same taco you gringos eat at taco bell.and if you dont like julian castro you bunch of pale faces can always go back to england or poland you bunch of racists bastards dont have any business living in the u.s.
Animals

San Antonio, TX

#2307 Jun 13, 2013
You greaser mexicans have no business here. Your people act like animals just like your primos do in Mexico. You rob, cheat , steal, sell drugs, pimp out your wives and girlfriends, drive slow in your piece of shit car in the fast lane, get drunk and kill people by driving down the wrong way on an expressway, won't ever try new food, all you know is McDonald's and eating cow guts with shit still in them, throwing your used toilet paper on the restroom floor because you obviously don't know what a toilet is for, graffiti other people's property, live in roach infested dilapitated housing, don't know about birth control, expect the government to support you, open up packages of food in the grocery store and eat it and never pay or it then wash it all down with a soda you never pay for, your stupid brats run around in restaurants and disturb other patrons and you never tell them shit, you never tip the waiter or waitress that serves you, when you walk down the aisle of a grocery store, you have to bring your whole stupid family like your on an outing or a vacation and then you take up the whoe aisle like you're the only ones in the store, and then when people want to pass you cop an attitude. What ought to be done is to drop a nuclear bomb on that shit hole Mexico that you worship and exterminate all of you because you'll never amount to a diarrhea shit!
Merle Dixon

San Antonio, TX

#2308 Jun 14, 2013
Animals wrote:
You greaser mexicans have no business here. Your people act like animals just like your primos do in Mexico. You rob, cheat , steal, sell drugs, pimp out your wives and girlfriends, drive slow in your piece of shit car in the fast lane, get drunk and kill people by driving down the wrong way on an expressway, won't ever try new food, all you know is McDonald's and eating cow guts with shit still in them, throwing your used toilet paper on the restroom floor because you obviously don't know what a toilet is for, graffiti other people's property, live in roach infested dilapitated housing, don't know about birth control, expect the government to support you, open up packages of food in the grocery store and eat it and never pay or it then wash it all down with a soda you never pay for, your stupid brats run around in restaurants and disturb other patrons and you never tell them shit, you never tip the waiter or waitress that serves you, when you walk down the aisle of a grocery store, you have to bring your whole stupid family like your on an outing or a vacation and then you take up the whoe aisle like you're the only ones in the store, and then when people want to pass you cop an attitude. What ought to be done is to drop a nuclear bomb on that shit hole Mexico that you worship and exterminate all of you because you'll never amount to a diarrhea shit!
0h but the Mexican women are the best. They take care of their familia and vato to the extreme. They will get an extra job to help you pay bills and will fight any ruca who gets to fresh with their vato.
just saying

United States

#2309 Jun 15, 2013
Animals wrote:
R u done animal !!! Yup you said IT ALL now stfu and go to work cause we love eating bacon every morning with your hard earn money!!! Lmao and oh by the way thanks for buying my kids HUGGIES diapers, paying my hospital bill for all my 6 kids and last but not least my husband's coroner beer that he loves !!!
cuban girl

Miami, FL

#2310 Jun 15, 2013
Merle Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>0h but the Mexican women are the best. They take care of their familia and vato to the extreme. They will get an extra job to help you pay bills and will fight any ruca who gets to fresh with their vato.
What??
So stupid, Cuban men will buy you gold, take yout out to the best restaurants and pay your bills.
They should find a Cuban man
Uh-huh

Katy, TX

#2311 Jun 15, 2013
capspoon wrote:
SA was a great place to grow up in the 60's and early 70's. Population was about 450,000, 1604 had yet to be built, 410 after 12:00 am had no traffic at all and it was a safe place to live. I had a great god-dam time, smokin weed ( 10 dollars an ounce) drinkin Michelob,$1.35 a six pack and ridin the motorcycle. Medina lake every weekend, during the week u could be the only boat on the lake. Now? SA is just another big city craphole like all the other's. I've been to all of them and some are worse, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, LA, Houston all suck worse than SA but not by much. I just went back there this past March, to the old neighborhood, man everything has turned brown, and I ain't talkin bout skin, Marbach Rd., stayed 1 day and I ain't never going back. I got great memories of the joint but now it's too crowded, too hot, and they still don't pay sheet. Good Luck.

Hit the nail right on the head!
Wormwood

San Antonio, TX

#2312 Jun 15, 2013
Brown skins have really trashed it! So sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 hr Andy 4,705
Poll Who do you support for best gay hangout to have... (Dec '10) 9 hr ray 14
Why I hate Mexicans 9 hr Pepito 93
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Fart 629
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Farter 785
Bandera Police/Marshal's office (May '13) Thu plaguemessiah 4
Bandera United Methodist Church Apr 14 disappointed 1
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]