why is radioactive material in most h...

why is radioactive material in most houses

Posted in the Bandera Forum

we are anonymous

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2013
there is radioactive packs of americium 241 in smoke detectors. americium 241 is derived from weapons grade plutonium fuel. if you collect enough of the smoke detector radiation packs and form them into a ball and surround it in homemade high explosives, you can make a low yield nuclear bomb. somewhere in the low or single kiloton range, considering your hair dont fall out or something worse. just ware a radiation suit and make it in an isolated shed somewhere.
we are anonymous

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2013
maybe this is why we get cancer and never smoke a cigg in our life. the dust in the air floats by and sticks to the smoke detector and becomes radioactive. when you clean or the dust comes off and goes airborne again and gets in your lungs and cancer is born. and other radiation related illnesses too. most would consider those sickness an anomalies, but there not. spread the word on topix facebook friends and family we need to protest this to the government. you be the judge as to why they put it in there
WTF

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2013
this is scary
Mr X

Mission, TX

#4 Aug 19, 2013
There are tests that reliably measure the amount of americium in a urine sample, even at very low levels. Using these measurements, scientists can estimate the total amount of Am-241 present in the body. Other tests can measure Am-241 in soft tissues (such as body organs) and in feces, bone, and milk. None of these tests are routinely available in a doctor's office because they require special laboratory equipment.
green backs

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 19, 2013
It's because when we dropped the a-bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki the radiation is in the products we import from them. So they are paying us back.
lol

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2013
i still have some greenback stamps. well what else is scary is that the new cars over there in japan are coming her with radiation in them in airconditioners and other parts of the car. they say it is accepted amount of radiation. but in my opinion no amount is acceptable. its putting deadly stuff in our lungs and system that we dont need. but americium 241 in smoke detectors is fissionable it is a scary thought that this stuff actually is in almost every house hold poisoning us.
lol

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2013
what if someone tries to build a nuke or a dirty bomb out of it. who do we sue then the government. what about all the mercury vapour in those cfl lightbulbs. it gets into landfills and the environment. it says on the package to dispose of them properly according to local state and federal laws do not dispose in garbage. man the risk if you break one in your house is dangerous. the green freaks dont think about the chemicals in those bulbs those people are nuts anyway and they call us nuts for not usingthem
lol

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2013
actually i just thought what if a terrorist takes the americium 241 mixes it with the mercury collected out of the lightbulbs it could make for something very dirty. and we are worrying about iran getting nukes and north koreas nukes, what a joke.
green backs

Denver, CO

#9 Aug 20, 2013
This whole country is run by comics in Washington DC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 1 hr anonymous 77
What happened to the tranny from Califas ? I m... 3 hr lol lol 3
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 3 hr lol lol 2,460
News Police searching for teen last seen in S.A. and... 7 hr All True 5
Cassidy Ratliff (Mar '10) 10 hr MinnieR 14
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) 13 hr Quick delivery 20
Need substance 18 hr Rxadkison 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance