husband working out of town

husband working out of town

Posted in the Bandera Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NEED2KNOW

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2014
MY HUSBAND IS 40 YEARS OLDER THAN ME WE HAVE A BABY UNDER A YEAR OLD HE IS WORKING DOWN THERE IN OIL RIG! THERE COMPANY TRUCKS ARE RED AN SILVER AN STAYING IN A HOTEL CLOSE TO THE BASE! HES FAITHFUL AT HOME BUT WHAT ABOUT OUT OF TOWN???? I HAVE A GUT FEELING AND IM NOT TRYING TO CATCH NO DEASISE BEHIND HIM! THERES 3 BLACKS AND 1 HISPANIC IM 27 BEAUTIFUL CAUCASION AN ONE OF THE BLACKS IS MY HUSBAND SO ANYONE WITH INFORMATION GOOD OR BAD PLEASE LET ME KNOW! YEA I KNOW IM INSECURE BUT HE ACTS STRANGE AN WE CAN NEVER GET ALONG WHEN HE WORKS OUT OF TOWN! PEOPLE TELL HIM ALL THE TIME HES LUCKY TO HAVE ME! CAUSE I GO BY PERSONALITY WHICH HES HANDSOME 2 ME! I LOVE HIM TO DEATH BUT IF HES PLAYING ME! IM FILING FOR DIVORCE I WALK A STRAIGHT LINE 4 HIM! AND WILL DRIVE THE 8 HOURS JUST TO SEE!
NEED2KNOW

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2014
please help me to ease my mind! are baby is also sickly has to go to the chuldrens hospital an stuff! i just hope my guts not right but ladies & gentlemen if u see anything please do not hesitate to respond! im going to school now to be an investigator! just started so in time ill know a lot of tricks but for the timebeing im asking for yalls help to identify if my loving spouse is faithful while away or a dirty dog!
anonymous

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2014
i know him, and he has sanchas over at his room all the time. and he told me he cant use condoms because they cut the circulation off in his dlick. one time he had three gurls and he said he had to use viagra to keep it up.
NEED2KNOW

Lubbock, TX

#5 Apr 20, 2014
anonymous wrote:
i know him, and he has sanchas over at his room all the time. and he told me he cant use condoms because they cut the circulation off in his dlick. one time he had three gurls and he said he had to use viagra to keep it up.
describe him hehas a flaw that's easy to recognize an what's sanchez? Mines don't use viagra an which motel cause someone i know told me before an i drove down there an it was a co worker he's only been down there about a week! Plz give me more info plz cause i will make a trip!reason i want u to describe him is bc the othet people lied an had me upset for nothing an i went in labor early!
NEED2KNOW

Lubbock, TX

#6 Apr 20, 2014
I'm waiting 4 your response!! Plz ! Plz ! Plz I'm like eager to know more! But u describe that one flaw he gots i know its him 4 sure an if it's him u can tell me right of the bat what it is very noticable!
NEED2KNOW

Lubbock, TX

#7 Apr 20, 2014
I'm steady checking waiting on the rest of the businezz ! Fill me in.
anonymous

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2014
he is old and has a big wart on his penis. i felt it and then asked what it was then i saw how huge it was.
NEED2KNOW

Lubbock, TX

#9 Apr 20, 2014
Na lol. its appearance wise can't miss it on his face!
NEED2KNOW

Lubbock, TX

#10 Apr 20, 2014
My husband don't got no warts! Sounds like that dude got herpes. What's tha dude name !?
NEED2KNOW

United States

#12 Apr 21, 2014
Dang someone help me out here. No lies an playing !
SA is FILTHY

Austin, TX

#13 Apr 22, 2014
NEED2KNOW wrote:
Dang someone help me out here. No lies an playing !
U eez a skeeeezer
NEED2KNOW

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2014
SA is FILTHY wrote:
<quoted text>
U eez a skeeeezer
oh i ain't trippin I'm down here now we at the hotel why he working!
Paco Pinto

San Antonio, TX

#15 Apr 22, 2014
NEED2KNOW wrote:
MY HUSBAND IS 40 YEARS OLDER THAN ME WE HAVE A BABY UNDER A YEAR OLD HE IS WORKING DOWN THERE IN OIL RIG! THERE COMPANY TRUCKS ARE RED AN SILVER AN STAYING IN A HOTEL CLOSE TO THE BASE! HES FAITHFUL AT HOME BUT WHAT ABOUT OUT OF TOWN???? I HAVE A GUT FEELING AND IM NOT TRYING TO CATCH NO DEASISE BEHIND HIM! THERES 3 BLACKS AND 1 HISPANIC IM 27 BEAUTIFUL CAUCASION AN ONE OF THE BLACKS IS MY HUSBAND SO ANYONE WITH INFORMATION GOOD OR BAD PLEASE LET ME KNOW! YEA I KNOW IM INSECURE BUT HE ACTS STRANGE AN WE CAN NEVER GET ALONG WHEN HE WORKS OUT OF TOWN! PEOPLE TELL HIM ALL THE TIME HES LUCKY TO HAVE ME! CAUSE I GO BY PERSONALITY WHICH HES HANDSOME 2 ME! I LOVE HIM TO DEATH BUT IF HES PLAYING ME! IM FILING FOR DIVORCE I WALK A STRAIGHT LINE 4 HIM! AND WILL DRIVE THE 8 HOURS JUST TO SEE!
A lot of oilfield workers have become pimps and porn stars. I think you're safe.
Paco Pinto

San Antonio, TX

#17 Apr 22, 2014
I have oilfield workers standing in line to breed my white ass all the time. Mexicans don't like white meat. So I've gone black. I've never gone back.
oh well

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2014
he has a scar on his left side under his eye also a birthmark by his underarm going towards the back,yeah i know him
what the hell

Gladewater, TX

#19 Apr 23, 2014
oh well wrote:
he has a scar on his left side under his eye also a birthmark by his underarm going towards the back,yeah i know him
Nope its very distinctly recognizeed why make shit up' no scar see yall lie or get confused one
what the hell

Gladewater, TX

#20 Apr 23, 2014
Kno birth mark either not there anyway
what the hell

Gladewater, TX

#21 Apr 23, 2014
If yall know him its very noticable the face flaw I'm talking about! An describe his teeth gold or no gold in front!
her husband

Gladewater, TX

#22 Apr 23, 2014
My coworker j found this what you say your going to catch me on baby im not doing nothing! cant u tell by now no one can describe me, their full of shit! I love you baby an your wasting your time because i wouldn't mess with this trash last time we were here they had a sting! I still wouldn't do anything to hurt you if someone can actually describe me an tell my name. Then you can divorce me but i know that's impossible. i love you an our kids an i send u all of my predeem! I'm down here to work not play! I love you darling answer the phone tberes no reason to be mad!
Paco Pinto

San Antonio, TX

#23 Apr 24, 2014
her husband wrote:
My coworker j found this what you say your going to catch me on baby im not doing nothing! cant u tell by now no one can describe me, their full of shit! I love you baby an your wasting your time because i wouldn't mess with this trash last time we were here they had a sting! I still wouldn't do anything to hurt you if someone can actually describe me an tell my name. Then you can divorce me but i know that's impossible. i love you an our kids an i send u all of my predeem! I'm down here to work not play! I love you darling answer the phone tberes no reason to be mad!
Sometimes people just want some extra drama in their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women that goes out with here own cuz 52 min anonymou s 2
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr HEY RUDY 6,157
My thoughts and prayers are with the Familia Na... 13 hr anonymou s 20
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 20 hr Reply to API 8
News Paula Hemby 23 hr Not Surprised 1
Losers who go after married women (Mar '11) Wed Tellulikeitis 11
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) May 19 RIPBROKER 147
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages