Bandera County man held in botched ab...

Bandera County man held in botched abduction

There are 3 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Jul 15, 2011, titled Bandera County man held in botched abduction. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

A Bandera County man arrested during a traffic stop there Tuesday is slated to be arraigned today on additional charges of attempted kidnapping and aggravated assault over a July 5 incident outside a store in Boerne.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

no tellin'

Fredericksburg, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2011
The fool was a heroin addict from Michigan who brought his garbage life/reputation with him. Too bad he can all too easy meet up with other losers who hide out in the country an try to poison others! Let justice be served to you an all your other drug buddies!
Christ

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2011
[QUOTE who="no tellin'"]The fool was a heroin addict from Michigan who brought his garbage life/reputation with him. Too bad he can all too easy meet up with other losers who hide out in the country an try to poison others! Let justice be served to you an all your other drug buddies![/QUOTE]

Jugde not and ye shall not be judged.
Until you walk a mile in another mans shoes, you have no room to speak.

Love your brother as your self.
It is in part your fault, did you reachout to him?

Your lot does not determain the grace you shall recieve.
I Raised him up for this very purpose, to see your lack of love and.hated of your fellow man-perhaps what you shall hear when you also are judged..??¿,
no tellin'

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 4, 2011
[QUOTE who="no tellin'"]The fool was a heroin addict from Michigan who brought his garbage life/reputation with him. Too bad he can all too easy meet up with other losers who hide out in the country an try to poison others! Let justice be served to you an all your other drug buddies![/QUOTE]
Christ wrote:
[QUOTE who="no tellin'"]The fool was a heroin addict from Michigan who brought his garbage life/reputation with him. Too bad he can all too easy meet up with other losers who hide out in the country an try to poison others! Let justice be served to you an all your other drug buddies!"

Jugde not and ye shall not be judged.
Until you walk a mile in another mans shoes, you have no room to speak.

Love your brother as your self.
It is in part your fault, did you reachout to him?

Your lot does not determain the grace you shall recieve.
I Raised him up for this very purpose, to see your lack of love and.hated of your fellow man-perhaps what you shall hear when you also are judged..??¿,
The truth is the truth there ...Christ, oh holier one than thou. Did I say I hated the loser? No. Hate the crime, yes. Maybe you should work with these people who make poor choices to ruin others' lives with their wickedness. I don't have to judge, not my place, but I sure am not going to be quiet when these losers are out there polluting our children an breaking the laws of the land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey tranny from Califas someone got your licens... 1 hr Insider 1
Sears home pro 1 hr Insider 2
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr Carlos 6,147
La tranny from Califas sure is quiet.......I be... 2 hr call him rat 11
La tranny from Califas just came back for more ... 3 hr Sir Master 1
My thoughts and prayers are with the Familia Na... 4 hr LIVINGontheEDGE 18
Decent Kratom (Dec '13) 8 hr Sarah Johnson 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages