San Antonio is full of shit....

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Just Saying

Round Rock, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2013
I mean all I ever hear is dwi is on the rise and all the victims that have been killed because of it, well going downtown this past weekend I can see why dwi is on the rise, the city of San Antonio is partaking on the rising numbers, I mean if the city leaders were sooo concerned they would stop the sell of beer during fiesta events, plain and simple, easy as that.... oh wait if they do that, that just means money out of the city pockets, plus less dwi drivers being arrested,so that means lawers, bonds men,judges, and jail facilities are not making money, plus all the other hidden charges.....
Just Saying

San Antonio, TX

#2 Mar 18, 2013
This city is even shittier when my alcoholic mom bends her obese ass over. The black hole.
Truth

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2013
I was pulled over for appending and given tickets for things that were done to my bike things that I had not done and I was go en several tickets. And the other there was a drunk driver on the hwy and I called the police and followed the guy and the cops never got him what a worthless city. That guy will kill someone one day bcuz he got away with it he will do it again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I hate Mexicans 1 hr What if 94
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 4,719
Are there any women that like to wear pantyhose... (Mar '13) 10 hr Joe angel 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr fart 794
Poll Who do you support for best gay hangout to have... (Dec '10) 14 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 15
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Fart Smoke 633
Bandera Police/Marshal's office (May '13) Apr 16 plaguemessiah 4
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]