guns don't kill people, black people do
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hey wait a minute

Lockhart, TX

#47 Jan 27, 2013
Ya folks just talkin about this country....lets talk about all the killings in AFRICA genocide one another Blacks kill each other and what country is succesful with a black in charge. haite Africa. Etc....
God

San Antonio, TX

#49 Jan 29, 2013
God wrote:
Jiggers were my biggest mistake. After I made the white man I went out to the bar to celebrate. The next morning I my stomach started rumbling and explosive diarrhea shot out of my an-us all over the planet Earth. That is how Knee-grows were created.
how would you like to plow thru my mud hole like grave digger and splatter that mud all over my back side big boy that would be a heck of a shindig
God

San Antonio, TX

#50 Jan 29, 2013
hey wait a minute wrote:
Ya folks just talkin about this country....lets talk about all the killings in AFRICA genocide one another Blacks kill each other and what country is succesful with a black in charge. haite Africa. Etc....
yer wanna cork screw my shitter and make me a proud knuckle dragger
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#51 Jan 29, 2013
God wrote:
Jiggers were my biggest mistake. After I made the white man I went out to the bar to celebrate. The next morning I my stomach started rumbling and explosive diarrhea shot out of my an-us all over the planet Earth. That is how Knee-grows were created.
Yer dun git it all wrong. Yer biggest mistake be them 2 Krackers Adam & Eve. They stupid then, stupid now. Lord have mercy! Aint yer ferget it dun took a lot of white trash to clean up yer mess. Lookie round. White trash dun be everywhere. Can someone dun taught us how to speak and write in English? We needs sum edjumacation. Dun any Inbreedin lately?
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#52 Jan 29, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>yer wanna cork screw my shitter and make me a proud knuckle dragger
I dun told ya Yer knuckle draggin be a birth defect that dun come from yer mama Inbreedin with her own daddy. Aint yer worry. We dun do it all the time. How yer doin?
lightwave

Saltville, VA

#54 Mar 27, 2013
the concept of God doesn't go along with the idea of blacks being inferior you would have to believe in just evolution..
Lula Mae

San Antonio, TX

#55 Mar 27, 2013
Evolution of monkeys aka jugaboos. They never developed beyond the ape stage.
scienceitup

Howell, MI

#56 May 2, 2013
neither did any other race that's why yall can mate with em..
scienceitup

Howell, MI

#57 May 2, 2013
it's not successful with a black in charge because they don't interact with the other countries because they have issues with those countries probably..
scienceitup

Howell, MI

#58 May 2, 2013
you know like white would Africa bargain with pEurope.. even America with a black president would bargain with Europe.. not Africa they hate whites..
scienceitup

Howell, MI

#60 May 2, 2013
i'm jealous of Africa all them black millionaires???

I thought being with the white man would give me the edge guess not..
Obama

San Antonio, TX

#61 May 3, 2013
Being a white man automatically makes you a racist and a redneck. Didn't you know that?
merica

United States

#62 May 5, 2013
How do you keep a tar baby from drowning? Take your foot off his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING NEWS: Melania Trump to be deported 51 min ICE 1
America without a President and our enemies kno... 1 hr hispanic 10
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr The Reporter 7,617
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Soiled pharts 1,120
Looking 4 rental house in Converse 12 hr James 3
Deport Phillipinos 12 hr Laugh at you 8
brown 15 hr It is what it is 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages