Bandera Police Chief confronts Council

Bandera Police Chief confronts Council

There are 12 comments on the WOAI story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Bandera Police Chief confronts Council. In it, WOAI reports that:

An emergency city council meeting in Bandera turned into a showdown with the police chief Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOAI.

SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Maggie needs to just fire everyone starting with Eigner.
She always wanted to be the boss, too bad she hasn't the brains to do it.
bystander

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2011
Empress Mags needs to just go back to wherever she came from. Just because she's a member of the City Council, does she even have a legal right to full access of everything that's on the Police Department's computer? That information is highly confidential and sensitive! And she didn't even have the courtesy to notify anyone from the department that she had "hired" an outside computer technician to come in and back up the files. And then to call an official Emergency City Council Meeting to suspend the top two police officials just because they had the cojones to stand up to her? That is NOT the definition of a municipal emergency, at least according to the powers-that-be. The City of Bandera could, and should, get its ass sued over this if Her Highness Schumacher and her Royal Meat-Puppet Binky Archer aren't ousted immediately! First Mags set aim at City Administrator Gene Foerster, and we still don't have a replacement for him, now she's after Chief Eigner. We all know that she wants to be mayor, but what good is a chief if she's run off all the underlings? It's not as if she herself has a clue how to actually do any work to keep things running! Bandera is a MESS, people, and it's because we're screwing and running off the few people who still care enough and have enough know-how to fix it! Wake up and see what's happening here!!!
Blossom

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2011
Well I was there at the meeting and saw how that idiot Chief and that other flunky Mcneal conducted themselfs, very unprofessional, put aside what council was doing, whats the big secret what are they hiding, I heard somthing very disturbing about that Mcneal that turned my stomach, I"ve lost all respect for him and that department. Oh and to that comment who would take over the city well we both know it would be the county and the Chief deputy simply has to tell a deputy to stay in the city perminatly. It would be simple on a normal day they have three deputy"s, one in the south end one in the north end and one in the city. There always in the city anyways.
Just saying

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 9, 2011
Yea this crap is so stupid! I can't believe the chief is hiding his computer system from the very persons who have employed him! There is definitely something to hide and it would be nice if the attorney generals office would swoop down and take those computers and do a forensic work up! I'm sure there are most likely illegal wire tapping issues going on there! Hey city counsil....the only way you can preserve that evidence is to suspend these guys, change the locks and have an outside LE agency come in for an assessment! If you don't act now, Wells will destroy your evidence!! And since yours attorney's are too incompetent to advise you correctly, Eigner has no claims to retaliation in a federal suit if he has been terminated for losing control or participating in illegal activities!! Hell just the slanderous remarks he has made in the media would be enough for termination since He is speaking as a public official representing the city! Fire his ass now!!!
Wow

Seminole, FL

#5 Sep 10, 2011
I feel for the people of Bandera, my hometown. You have a bunch of idiots running the show and thinking they can control every little thing that goes on. What happened to doing what is right for the citizens of the City of Bandera instead of it is all about me.

Ms. Schumacher, I don't know you, but I believe following a chain of command might have been in order here. Go to your mayor, document your efforts there, then take it to the next level if you are dissatisfied. But don't take matters into your own hands. You are not representing the citizens of the City of Bandera, but any means. You are representing only yourself.

You may not like Eigner or McNeal, but go about it the lawfully correct way. Otherwise, doing it your way is going to make you a laughing stock and voted out during the next election. God gave you a brain, use it the correct way.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 10, 2011
The man's name is McLean but the rest looks spot on.
Schumacher is a mess with this big head and extreme desire to run the show by herself.
McLean and Eigner are in this together to watch each others backs.
Both should have been fired years ago.
None of these people sadly have the citizens interests at heart.
These little groups of people will be the downfall of Bandera and then they will just move to another small city where they can "takeover" again.
Sad because Bandera is a nice little town

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 10, 2011
McLean was once called McDirty and it seems to fit.
Blossom

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2011
THEY KNOW WHAT YOU DID wrote:
McLean was once called McDirty and it seems to fit.
Wow!!! You are so right, keep up the true facts just maybe they"ll get rid of all those morans including Brantley and his side kick Kedall.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2011
Rumor is Brantley is dropping out of the Sheriff's race.
Probably the best thing to do for his own sake.
Iron Man

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2011
That"s the best news I"ve heard all day, lets face it Shadow he did"t have a chance anyway.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#11 Sep 16, 2011
Iron Man wrote:
That"s the best news I"ve heard all day, lets face it Shadow he did"t have a chance anyway.
There are just so many who want the job. They are gonna split the vote so badly the wrong guy might get in.

On another note Bandera Policeman Mario Hernandez settled his suit against the city. Wonder what he got. He still has a suit pending against the County for the same thing Sharp just won.
Another quarter of a Million I guess if we are lucky.
Bandera will never learn, I think the main problem is the County Judge who is nothing more than a country bumpkin.
His claim to fame was working for his father in law at the Chevrolet house, partsman. Oh I forgot he also sold real estate while he sat on Commissioners court making developement rules. Sweeeeet.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#12 Sep 17, 2011
Now it appears the Bandera City Council confronted Chief Eigner, hehehehe.
Next thing to happen is Eigner sues the city.
You know it alls who condem Hernandez for sueing just need to walk a mile in his shoes. Sometimes it is the only way to get people's attention, like maggie
Bandera needs another suit to keep it on it's toes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr Mexican 6,338
Texas auto liquidators/ rent to own (Apr '10) 12 hr Joker 90
News Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vi... 12 hr Donald Trump 16
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) 22 hr cissyallen 41
La tranny from Califas likes to peak in on this... Sat Johnny Equals Gay 6
Mail lady who delivers mail on mccullough ave a... Sat anonymou s 5
Gilbert gonzalez Sat Captain 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages