Recall Petition To Rescue S.A. from T...
Shes So Scandalous

San Antonio, TX

#44 Dec 6, 2013
Who cares. I just want to get my kitty licked, whipped, and creamed. You can also find me on KSAT.com .

Kim...
BIG TOM FECALBAUM

San Antonio, TX

#45 Dec 7, 2013
Tomboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe more of us white trash losers should get out and vote. Most of us would rather whine like the pigs we are.
The problem here is that you do not possess ordinary analytical thinking skills that allow you to draw the proper conclusions. I posted:
BIG TOM FECALBAUM wrote:
...Anyone with the ability to save it(city of San Antonio) has moved into the burbs...
Now if many of the honkies live outside of the city limits, then how do they vote for the incompetent trash that is running the city? The answer is that they don't which is why you are likely an armchair political dope using a remote with dead batteries.

Life is tough, it's a lot tougher if you're stupid.
Shes So Scandalous

San Antonio, TX

#46 Dec 7, 2013
BIG TOM FECALBAUM wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem here is that you do not possess ordinary analytical thinking skills that allow you to draw the proper conclusions. I posted:
<quoted text>
Now if many of the honkies live outside of the city limits, then how do they vote for the incompetent trash that is running the city? The answer is that they don't which is why you are likely an armchair political dope using a remote with dead batteries.
So, the moral of your response is that you live a tough life. Care to support your claims with facts, or, do you just rely on facts you pull out of your white ass? Provide a link to your source of information. Assuming you know how. Now, get on back to Crackerville.
Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#47 Dec 7, 2013
BIG TOM FECALBAUM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If many of the worthless honkies live outside of the city limits, why should it matter to them who runs this city? This is further proof that gringos are dumb as hell. They don't even know who their elected officials are. I'm a firm believer that inbreeding has doomed the white race. Bunch of psychotic inbreeds LOL!
BIG TOM FECALBAUM

San Antonio, TX

#48 Dec 8, 2013
Shes So Scandalous wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the moral of your response is that you live a tough life. Care to support your claims with facts, or, do you just rely on facts you pull out of your white ass? Provide a link to your source of information. Assuming you know how. Now, get on back to Crackerville.
Hey, it's not my fault that you cannot afford the better things in life and the ability to live outside the city limits while the rest of us watch it burn to the ground. In the end, it's losers like you that were the problem all along since we no longer live there. Ha ha, I'd pass you a bowl of popcorn but you probably have no teeth to chew.
BIG TOM FECALBAUM

San Antonio, TX

#49 Dec 8, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
If many of the worthless honkies live outside of the city limits, why should it matter to them who runs this city? This is further proof that gringos are dumb as hell. They don't even know who their elected officials are. I'm a firm believer that inbreeding has doomed the white race. Bunch of psychotic inbreeds LOL!
Actually, most gringos are quite smart. 25 years ago, the idea was to stay outside of loop 410. In the last 10-15 years, the idea is to stay and work outside of loop 1604.

Do you live in a neighborhood overrun with graffiti, streets laden with a phalanx of speed bumps approved by the worthless city council, or hear the wails of sirens all night long wondering occasionally if it relates to someone you know?

When you drive around are you constantly being roadblocked by VIA buses that hinder you or do you find yourself actually riding on these meat wagons because you can no longer afford a car? Are you sick of the phony beggars on street corners trying to milk you for cash at many of the intersections or does it anger you when someone vandalizes or rips off your property?

How's all of that working our for you? If you live inside the city, then you have reduced yourself to nothing more than a revenue producing insect and guaranteeing yourself a rotten life.
Ricky

San Antonio, TX

#50 Dec 8, 2013
BIG TOM FECALBAUM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, most gringos are quite smart. 25 years ago, the idea was to stay outside of loop 410. In the last 10-15 years, the idea is to stay and work outside of loop 1604.
Do you live in a neighborhood overrun with graffiti, streets laden with a phalanx of speed bumps approved by the worthless city council, or hear the wails of sirens all night long wondering occasionally if it relates to someone you know?
When you drive around are you constantly being roadblocked by VIA buses that hinder you or do you find yourself actually riding on these meat wagons because you can no longer afford a car? Are you sick of the phony beggars on street corners trying to milk you for cash at many of the intersections or does it anger you when someone vandalizes or rips off your property?
How's all of that working our for you? If you live inside the city, then you have reduced yourself to nothing more than a revenue producing insect and guaranteeing yourself a rotten life.
Amen!
Mikey

Harlingen, TX

#51 Dec 10, 2013
It is exactly these moral collapses that underscore Julian Castro's Big-Government-is-God harmful mentality.

Julian Castro has picked on local churches and tried to force them out of areas. For they, God forbid, instill godly values into local communities.

Julian Castro is the QUINTESENTIAL godless democrat - and like his brethren, government is sovereign above all other beliefs/value systems.

Sign the petition located in the first few posts of this thread and send this inept leader packing.
Shes So Scandalous

San Antonio, TX

#52 Dec 10, 2013
BIG TOM FECALBAUM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's not my fault that you cannot afford the better things in life and the ability to live outside the city limits while the rest of us watch it burn to the ground. In the end, it's losers like you that were the problem all along since we no longer live there. Ha ha, I'd pass you a bowl of popcorn but you probably have no teeth to chew.
I was right. You're too damn stupid to provide a link to your source of information. How deep do you have to reach in your asshole. Pick some popcorn out while you're at it. Typical white trash cracker that can't support his claims. Too much inbreeding. That explains your huge forehead. Head for the hills cracker!
BIG TOM FECALBAUM

San Antonio, TX

#53 Dec 10, 2013
Just in case you're wondering, Tyranny is my drag name. Anyone care to feed me some shit? Needs to be soft, I don't have any teeth. Spent too many years sucking on my mama's tits. My damn teeth fell out.

Gotta go. Need to clean up around my mobile home.
Shes So Scandalous

San Antonio, TX

#54 Dec 10, 2013
BIG TOM FECALBAUM wrote:
Just in case you're wondering, Tyranny is my drag name. Anyone care to feed me some shit? Needs to be soft, I don't have any teeth. Spent too many years sucking on my mama's tits. My damn teeth fell out.
Gotta go. Need to clean up around my mobile home.
Honey, is this you?
MEA

Harlingen, TX

#55 Dec 25, 2013
Bernal called police on people who were legally picketing on his street. He knows, just like Castro knows, that if people learned what these people were truly about, theyd move heaven and earth to unseat them. The clock is ticking on them. Link to that recall petition in an earlier post.
BIG TOM FECALBAUM

San Antonio, TX

#56 Dec 25, 2013
NOTICE!!!!!!

RECALL EFFORT HAS BEEN A FAILURE. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, WE ARE CANCELLING THIS RECALL EFFORT.
MEA

Harlingen, TX

#57 Jan 10, 2014
The City's first gay frivolous lawsuit has just rolled out - some grievance by a cross-dresser somewhere in S.A. Thank you, Julian Castro - for this oppressive climate of political correctness.

Please sign the petition from the previous link before the City is further corrupted by these insane sexual identity politics.
MEA

Harlingen, TX

#58 Jan 13, 2014
http://recallsa.com/ is the groups website.

KENS5 just did a piece on the recall effort. Elected officials who answer only to special interests -and not the People- will be held accountable. Diego Bernal. Julian Castro, et al.
MEA

Harlingen, TX

#59 Jan 13, 2014
http://www.kens5.com/news/Regrouped-Restore-S...

This is the news story they just did.
Mrs Kim

San Antonio, TX

#60 Jan 13, 2014
Screw your recall. Men want fresh meat. Here I am. Come get me.

https://www.facebook.com/sunshineinacoma
Macy

San Antonio, TX

#61 Jan 14, 2014
You should also do one for Nelson Wolff and for term limits on Commissioners Court
Michael

Harlingen, TX

#62 Jan 17, 2014
Resist the flood of gay-social-engineering and sexual identity politics onto your locale, onto your young people. Hold accountable those who ignored your voices and passed this corrupt thing in the first place. Sign the petition to oust Diego Bernal and Julian Castro.
Mike

Harlingen, TX

#63 Feb 4, 2014
Mike wrote:
There is a recall petition to get signatures to recall Mayor Julian Castro and Diego Bernal for turning their backs on the People of San Antonio. These two are also under Federal investigation for years of dissapearing and misappropriated City funds.
What demonstrated their horrible ethics the most is their blatant disregard of the THOUSANDS of people who flooded City Hall to oppose the nondiscrimination ordinance that was recently passed. In my blog, sanantoniogaylies.blogspot.com/ I demonstrated the harm this would cause, and the dishonesty associated with it's passage.
Local-level nondiscrimination ordinances grant gays the power to exert a strangle hold on the local government, housing, workplace, and acedemia with their suffocating, Constitution-trampling political correctness. These provisions are a direct assault on religious liberty and freedom of conscience.
Yes, under the ordinance, men can go into women's restrooms legally.
Yes, businesses can be sued for passing on an LGBT employee
Yes, you can be sued if, for some reaon, you decide not to rent to an LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender).
Yes, you can be shut down if you decide that a cross-dressing man is not the right person to run your day care.
ANd yes, the vicious, militant tactics of gay activists are on display, attacking Southside's Torres' Taco Haven - blacklisting, slandering and harrassing them for hosting people gathering signatures for this recall. This is the true political enviornment we can further expect form this ordinance and these two Council Members.
Sign this insanity out of existence! Heres the petition: http://www.recallsa.com/Petition%20for%20Reca...
We've demonstrated the shady track records and horrible ethics by Bernal and Castro, now lets do what's right and bring these tyrants to accountability. Your future with these leaders is sure to be oppressive and unjust. Please sign the petition and give it to Frank Montez, https://www.facebook.com/frank.j.montez...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump really a farmer 29 min La Mexica 20
Whine and cheese where are the crackers 6 hr White Mike 50
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 10 hr Joker 8,596
Ok Raza start hanging your Mexican flag outside... 16 hr DC Dave 80
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 16 hr Mean 98
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... Sat white mike 24
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Aug '17 SUNNY 150

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance