Recall Petition To Rescue S.A. from T...
MEA

Harlingen, TX

#24 Nov 27, 2013
Castro and Bernal are virtual are stealthily wrapping the noose of progressivism around San Antonio's throat. Which noose is it? The noose of suffocating political correctness and warped, counter-cultural liberal values - the kind that abolish religion from all walks of life and livelihood. Sign the petition to recall these ambassadors of insanity.
Cracker

San Antonio, TX

#25 Nov 27, 2013
Butch wrote:
<quoted text>
With his radical up bringing from momma he is not able to reason very well.
He still believes America owes him something.
He is a liar switching places with his twin brother from time to time. Who really knows which castro is talking at any one time.
Send the whole lot of them home to mexico.
Maybe we should send them to Honey Boo Boo and Mama June. They can learn about the pitiful life of a white trash cracker. Maybe even a lesson on how to become hoarders. All that would be left is to learn how to screw the government and taxpayers to support their welfare freebies. That's what makes them #1 in welfare assistance.
Ding Dong

Dallas, TX

#26 Nov 27, 2013
MEA wrote:
Castro and Bernal are virtual are stealthily wrapping the noose of progressivism around San Antonio's throat. Which noose is it? The noose of suffocating political correctness and warped, counter-cultural liberal values - the kind that abolish religion from all walks of life and livelihood. Sign the petition to recall these ambassadors of insanity.
Nobody cares about this petition. Why else do you think it's a waste of time. Only a handful have signed it. Get a clue and a life.
MEA

Harlingen, TX

#27 Dec 1, 2013
I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your participation and understanding with this recall effort. It is going along as planned, though still not a sure thing.

Remove these power-mongering interlopers. San Antonio deserves so much better.
are we gonna die

Odessa, TX

#28 Dec 1, 2013
Since They Have Shredded Our rights:=( They Say As We We'reHaving Our ThanksgivingDinner They Were ShreddingOurRights! Do You Believe That????? They Say We Need Guns!!And We Need To Fight Back!! AnyoneKnows Wth Is Going On???
Legacy

San Antonio, TX

#29 Dec 1, 2013
MEA wrote:
I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your participation and understanding with this recall effort. It is going along as planned, though still not a sure thing.
Remove these power-mongering interlopers. San Antonio deserves so much better.
This recall petition is going nowhere. There are very few people who have signed the petition. That's why it's not a sure thing. The last thing this city needs is some white trash psycho on meds. Just don't take them off their meds because they might end up shooting everyone at City Hall. Sick people! Why not petition white trash mothers that kill their own children? Petition the government to stop providing welfare to white trash losers. They are bankrupting America. Do something useful.
Legacy

San Antonio, TX

#30 Dec 1, 2013
Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
This recall petition is going nowhere. There are very few people who have signed the petition. That's why it's not a sure thing. The last thing this city needs is some white trash psycho on meds. Just don't take them off their meds because they might end up shooting everyone at City Hall. Sick people! Why not petition white trash mothers that kill their own children? Petition the government to stop providing welfare to white trash losers. They are bankrupting America. Do something useful.
Mexicans are so ignorant they would vote for Hitler if he was a Mexican, and be talking about how wonderful he is while being led to the gas chamber.
MEA

Harlingen, TX

#31 Dec 2, 2013
Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans are so ignorant they would vote for Hitler if he was a Mexican, and be talking about how wonderful he is while being led to the gas chamber.
That is true of certain elements within all races. But if you have a disadvantaged minority, certainly they'll always want to throw in their lot with another one of said minority to escape from poverty. It's human nature, and in some ways, practical.

But let us rid ourselves of these 2 particular "Mexicans" and replace them with the most qualified persons for the job, regardless of their race.

I mean, the man gave the keynote speech at a political convention where the place exploded into boos at the mention of the word God.

Birds of a feather.
Legacy

San Antonio, TX

#32 Dec 2, 2013
I guess the same could be said about anglos being ignorant. Evidently, no anglos were qualified enough to be Mayor. The citizens of San Antonio have voted in a democratic process. Sure there are sour grapes because an anglo wasn't elected Mayor. Probably because were notorious for being pshychos on medication. We could end up with a white trash Mayor like the one in Canada. Marijuana, cocaine anybody? I prefer meth. It's the drug of choice for anglos. Why else do you think meth production is rampant in the Anglo community? LMAO!
Legacy

San Antonio, TX

#33 Dec 2, 2013
MEA wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true of certain elements within all races. But if you have a disadvantaged minority, certainly they'll always want to throw in their lot with another one of said minority to escape from poverty. It's human nature, and in some ways, practical.
But let us rid ourselves of these 2 particular "Mexicans" and replace them with the most qualified persons for the job, regardless of their race.
I mean, the man gave the keynote speech at a political convention where the place exploded into boos at the mention of the word God.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing like a convention full of Atheist Crackers. Birds of a Cracker.
Legacy

San Antonio, TX

#34 Dec 2, 2013
Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my observation also. The dumb mexicans always vote based on race and never on the quality or character of the person running for office. If the person is a Mexican, they'll vote for that person no matter what. So sad that they only see race and not the character of a person. They never learn.
Tristan

San Antonio, TX

#35 Dec 2, 2013
MEA wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather.
They sad thing is the majority vote for the democrats who constantly promise free stuff. There is no such thing as free. Somebody has to pay for it. The democrats have made the majority of Mexicans feel that their entitled to everything for free. PATHETIC PEOPLE.
Michael

Harlingen, TX

#36 Dec 5, 2013
Legacy wrote:
I guess the same could be said about anglos being ignorant. Evidently, no anglos were qualified enough to be Mayor. The citizens of San Antonio have voted in a democratic process. Sure there are sour grapes because an anglo wasn't elected Mayor. Probably because were notorious for being pshychos on medication. We could end up with a white trash Mayor like the one in Canada. Marijuana, cocaine anybody? I prefer meth. It's the drug of choice for anglos. Why else do you think meth production is rampant in the Anglo community? LMAO!
This recall petition has zero to do with race - zilch, zero.
It has to do with a rouge official discarding the will and traditions of his constituents for political expediency.
Cracker

San Antonio, TX

#37 Dec 5, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
This recall petition has zero to do with race - zilch, zero.
It has to do with a rouge official discarding the will and traditions of his constituents for political expediency.
This recall petition has zero to with anything. Period! The likelihood that anyone would be recalled is far fetched. Yet, you have those ignorant and bitter Crackers that are never happy.

"rouge"? You must be white, and grammar was not your best subject in school. Try "rogue". Ding dong!
BIG TOM FECALBAUM

San Antonio, TX

#38 Dec 5, 2013
Nothing will happen. San Antonio is too far gone for anything decent to come out of it. Anyone with the ability to save it has moved into the burbs. No one cares. The city is small time and always will be with worthless leadership to match.
Kracker

San Antonio, TX

#39 Dec 5, 2013
BIG TOM FECALBAUM wrote:
Nothing will happen. San Antonio is too far gone for anything decent to come out of it. Anyone with the ability to save it has moved into the burbs. No one cares. The city is small time and always will be with worthless leadership to match.
Thanks for your fecal view. It's another reason we don't need white trash in this city.
Tomboy

San Antonio, TX

#40 Dec 6, 2013
Kracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your fecal view. It's another reason we don't need white trash in this city.
Yeah, there's already too many illegal mescans here already.
Tomboy

San Antonio, TX

#41 Dec 6, 2013
MEA wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather.
So tell me how are mexicans in a disadvantage here when they receive preferential treatment by the government?
Tomboy

San Antonio, TX

#42 Dec 6, 2013
Nevermind, I found the answer. I was wrong as usual. It's an anglo thing. Statistically, anglos receive preferential treatment by the government. That's a lot of welfare. I guess we just can't accept the truth.
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article...
Tomboy

San Antonio, TX

#43 Dec 6, 2013
BIG TOM FECALBAUM wrote:
Maybe more of us white trash losers should get out and vote. Most of us would rather whine like the pigs we are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paydayisontheway 10 min Rageandrevenge 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 53 min DC Dave 8,909
Creations 58 min DC Dave 12
Another cracker goes naked on the internet cong... 1 hr White mike 8
Games rooms , slots (Feb '13) 1 hr DC Dave 48
Please help 9 hr Cristal 18
Happy Thanksgiving 9 hr Cristal 5

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance