Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

There is a recall petition to get signatures to recall Mayor Julian Castro and Diego Bernal for turning their backs on the People of San Antonio. These two are also under Federal investigation for years of dissapearing and misappropriated City funds.

What demonstrated their horrible ethics the most is their blatant disregard of the THOUSANDS of people who flooded City Hall to oppose the nondiscrimination ordinance that was recently passed. In my blog, sanantoniogaylies.blogspot.com/ I demonstrated the harm this would cause, and the dishonesty associated with it's passage.

Local-level nondiscrimination ordinances grant gays the power to exert a strangle hold on the local government, housing, workplace, and acedemia with their suffocating, Constitution-trampling political correctness. These provisions are a direct assault on religious liberty and freedom of conscience.

Yes, under the ordinance, men can go into women's restrooms legally.
Yes, businesses can be sued for passing on an LGBT employee
Yes, you can be sued if, for some reaon, you decide not to rent to an LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender).
Yes, you can be shut down if you decide that a cross-dressing man is not the right person to run your day care.

ANd yes, the vicious, militant tactics of gay activists are on display, attacking Southside's Torres' Taco Haven - blacklisting, slandering and harrassing them for hosting people gathering signatures for this recall. This is the true political enviornment we can further expect form this ordinance and these two Council Members.

Sign this insanity out of existence! Heres the petition: http://www.recallsa.com/Petition%20for%20Reca...
Mike

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Don't get me wrong. As a former drag queen, I always used the "ladies" room. Nothing like a good squat.
Mike

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

"...we must forcefully remind other Americans that we need legal equality in more than just marriage, but in employment, housing and public accommodations. We must also remind other Americans that we demand more than simple legal equality -- we demand LGBT-affirming education in all of the nation's public schools..."

-from the front page of the influential gay liberation network website.

You know, Mayor Castro shifted his rationale for this legislation many times.

Even gay activist Dan Graney, when he participated in a news segment, was asked by the reporter if he could cite statistics/examples of workplace discrimination against gays. He couldn't, he could cite nothing.

This recall will protect San Antonio residents from scenarios like:

B.E.T. getting sued by a transsexual man for them asking (him) to dress in men's attire for a particular segment.

Or Natalie Johnson, a former San Antonio Macy's employee, getting fired for asking a transsexual man not to reenter the women's fitting room.

LGBT non discrimination is like the Democratic Party's sacred cow, surpassing abortion.

You know the Democratic Party I'm referring to, right? The one where, at their National Convention -one where a certain MAYOR JULIAN CASTRO gave a keynote speech -where the entire crowd erupted in boos with the mention of having references to God in the Democratic Party's official platform.

Mayor Julian Castro is an unethical liberal extremist, and is blatantly indifferent to the traditions and values of the San Antonio Proud. Sign the petition and hold him accountable!
Mike

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

The lgbt nondiscrimination ordinance also opens the door for the formation of an lgbt "community center" to, as the activist like to describe, "provide a safe haven for 'at risk' lgbt youth" (read: a brainwashing center to exploit sexually-insecure kids).

Take a look at what transpired in a different one of these youth centers in a different city: http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12b/f...

Does that shock you? That's EXACTLY what they're trying to bring to San Antonio.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Grrr. All this just makes me want to do drag again. What's a queen to do?
Mike

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

BTW, my drag name is Tyranny Andrews.
Michael

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Do not stand for this suffocating political correctness fostered by this ordinance and these rouge, irresponsible officials.

Julian Castro exerts enormous (and corrupt) power and intimidation over the other council members, and he must be stopped in his power-grabbing mission. Please sign the petition to hold him accountable.
Michael

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

I suffocate with big dongers down my throat. And there's no ordinance that's going to stop me.

Yours truly.... Tyranny Andrews.
Mike

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Julian Castro's mom formed "la Raza Unida", a radical latino separatist group - on that has a reputation for violence.

With such controversial family lineage, on can't be surprised of Castro's unethical, dishonest political stands.
Ding Dong

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Mike, quit responding to yourself. Take a hint. Nobody is paying attention. Dumb ass!
Julian

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Julian Castro's mom formed "la Raza Unida", a radical latino separatist group - on that has a reputation for violence.
With such controversial family lineage, on can't be surprised of Castro's unethical, dishonest political stands.
And your mom formed the "KKK". The white trash cracker lineage.
Mike

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Seems this Castro is more of a slippery fellow than I envisioned. Here RecallCastro.org , his misdeeds were numerous and prevalent even before the nondiscrimination fiasco. I was mortified (but not suprised) about what this website documented. Sign the petition and put the City's top seat into capable hands.
Mike

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Julian Castro was voted in by only 8% of the registered voters.
Teacher

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Mike wrote:
Julian Castro was voted in by only 8% of the registered voters.
You obviously flunked math. Let me guess, you're a gringo?
Merry Christmas

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously flunked math. Let me guess, you're a gringo?
Let me guess, you're a racist Mexican?
Teacher

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Merry Christmas wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you're a racist Mexican?
A smart one. Not a dumb ass cracker like you that has no concept of math. 8%? Who did the other 92% vote for? And, how come they weren't elected? LOL! Worthless white trash.
TOM

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
A smart one. Not a dumb ass cracker like you that has no concept of math. 8%? Who did the other 92% vote for? And, how come they weren't elected? LOL! Worthless white trash.
The other 92% sat on their ass at home just like a south of the border type town.
Huh

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

TOM wrote:
<quoted text>
The other 92% sat on their ass at home just like a south of the border type town.
That's a lot of white trash.
Mike

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Let's send this spineless, indifferent liberal hack packing https://twitter.com/RecallSA

Maybe we need a Hispanic Mayor, but just not of this type.
Butch

Feasterville Trevose, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Mike wrote:
Let's send this spineless, indifferent liberal hack packing https://twitter.com/RecallSA
Maybe we need a Hispanic Mayor, but just not of this type.
With his radical up bringing from momma he is not able to reason very well.
He still believes America owes him something.
He is a liar switching places with his twin brother from time to time. Who really knows which castro is talking at any one time.
Send the whole lot of them home to mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Search the Bandera Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 41 min The Host 3,482
need opiate? 7 hr thedude 3
Marshall High School. 8 hr Student 1
woman $$$ downtown 8 hr party4323 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr Defiant1 17,700
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 11 hr Defiant1 22,180
Feature points Referral Code 12 hr NotLuxurian 99
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE