Immigrants speak out

Immigrants speak out

There are 98 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 15, 2014, titled Immigrants speak out. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

EL PASO >> Jasuri Hernandez left her home in El Salvador in mid-May on a 2,000-mile trek to reunite with her husband.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ronnie

West Jordan, UT

#90 Jul 3, 2014
By now you would think these leech's might just take the hint...Americans screaming at the bus's in Murietta and telling these leech's to get the Flock out... How many millions are detestable and hated.. and yet here they are, pretending no one notice's them....Putting 20 people in a house, parking on lawns, tagging everything in site, using our Public welfare for there very survival and yet, here they are....it's humiliating to be an educated American citizen and see everyday the demise of the Country millions have died for, or fought for our freedoms and liberty's to have them ripped off by a cruddy third world dumping ground of diseased uneducated parasites..... my God.......
Matey

United States

#91 Jul 3, 2014
Welcome aboard, Our casa is your casa. Welcome home....people of this continent. We need more indigents people of americas
Joe

El Paso, TX

#92 Jul 10, 2014
Why didn't the clowns speak out when they were in their own homeland? Or use a litte birth control so they wouldn't have all these children they cannot feed or raise properly.
church goer

United States

#93 Jul 11, 2014
The U.N is watching this situation . Thank you U.N.
Joe

El Paso, TX

#99 Jul 11, 2014
End family chain migration which brings in a lot of infirm elderly for taxpayers to support and does discriminate against those who don't have anchor babies here. Replace it with a sponsorship program that has more requirements for support. If want to bring in an immigrant, then you should be obligated for all their health care, housing, education costs for their entire stay here. A lifelong commitment to provide the financial support for the immigrant. End all medicaid, food stamps and other government handouts.

Let the pro-illegals put their money where their mouths are. Not one dime of taxpayer money for these people but if some liberals want to be forever financially obligated to care for and pay for some impoverished immigrant, then they can.

It's all so easy when they want to bring in millions of losers for the taxpayers to support.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#100 Jul 11, 2014
ronnie wrote:
my God.......
What would your god do to fix the problem?!
church goer

United States

#101 Jul 11, 2014
I would like to hear them speak on how they feel about those idiots ronald and nancy reagone and their war on drugs has ruined their countries
church goer

United States

#102 Jul 11, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
What would your god do to fix the problem?!
Hes going to send you and your ilk to hell
Deming Brain Defeciency

El Paso, TX

#103 Jul 11, 2014
church goer wrote:
I would like to hear them speak on how they feel about those idiots ronald and nancy reagone and their war on drugs has ruined their countries
I am immigrant to this country and I don't give a good, sweet, you-know-what about these people coming across. They're oily and greasy and they look terrible. I am handsome man with a beautiful wife and many, many lovely children. We contribute much to our community and are highly respected. These new people have nothing to offer, unless it's a woman with big cans. So let's be reasonable here and ship them all off to Timbuktu so we can get back to enjoying a nice, normal life filled with religious pursuits and sexual fulfillment.
church goer

United States

#104 Jul 11, 2014
Joe wrote:
End family chain migration which brings in a lot of infirm elderly for taxpayers to support anod does discriminate against those who don't have anchor babies here. Replace it with a sponsorship program that has more requirements for support. If want to bring in an immigrant, then you should be obligated for all their health care, housing, education costs for their entire stay here. A lifelong commitment to provide the financial support for the immigrant. End all medicaid, food stamps and other government handouts.
Let the pro-illegals put their money where their mouths are. Not one dime of taxpayer money for these people but if some liberals want to be forever financially obligated to care for and pay for some impoverished immigrant, then they can.
It's all so easy when they want to bring in millions of losers for the taxpayers to support.
F you, let whoever voted for reagan pay for it.
Joe

El Paso, TX

#105 Jul 11, 2014
church goer wrote:
<quoted text>
F you, let whoever voted for reagan pay for it.
You are bad seed, a real meathead. Ronnie and Nancy were beloved by all, even the ones who hated them. So there.
Deming Brain Deficiency

El Paso, TX

#109 Jul 11, 2014
Funny Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
How much welfare are sucking off the government to support all those rug rats you've got?
The only sucking I am doing is on my wife's beautiful boobies. She is spicy Latina with a great rack and also tight buns. You, on the other hand, can go suck a lemon for your tawdry comments. I find you to be in poor taste.
Made in USA

Wayne, MI

#110 Jul 11, 2014
Deming Brain Deficiency wrote:
<quoted text>The only sucking I am doing is on my wife's beautiful boobies. She is spicy Latina with a great rack and also tight buns. You, on the other hand, can go suck a lemon for your tawdry comments. I find you to be in poor taste.
Tawdry? Talking about your wife like that! Now that's TAWDRY!
Deming Brain Deficiency

El Paso, TX

#111 Jul 11, 2014
Made in USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tawdry? Talking about your wife like that! Now that's TAWDRY!
Perhaps so, but sometimes you have to use a provocative turn of phrase to make your point. He insulted me, so I retorted in what I thought was an appropriate manner. At least I didn't talk about my wife's big butt cheeks or her hairy Latina muffin, which I agree would have been tawdry. I try to walk a fine line between titillating and vulgar, no pun intended.
church goer

United States

#113 Jul 11, 2014
Funny Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
Go walk back across the border where you came from. Insulted you? Go cry me a river!
Ill go if your sister is going for half price
Funny Benny

San Antonio, TX

#114 Jul 11, 2014
Leave my sister out of this. Only i can screw her. Yeah, so what I lay my sister. What white guy doesn't?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#116 Aug 17, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stupid American. Hans isn't a common name in Germany. The same with Fritz."

Actually, it is a fairly common name, especially among older Germans. I lived in Germany, so I have some idea. Have you ever lived in the USA?

"Do you remember WW1, WW2, the cold war?"

No, I'm too young to have personally experienced WW1 and WW2. Though as a military history fan, I'm quite familiar with them.

I seem to recall that Germany kinda brought their problems upon themselves in those wars.

And about the only "suffering" the Germans went through during the Cold War was having to live with huge infusions of American cash into their economy, which, not surprisingly, the Germans didn't complain about.

"We don't want your shitty chlorinated chicken in Germany."

Then don't buy it. See how easy that is?
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#117 Aug 18, 2014
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stupid American. Hans isn't a common name in Germany. The same with Fritz."
Actually, it is a fairly common name, especially among older Germans. I lived in Germany, so I have some idea. Have you ever lived in the USA?
"Do you remember WW1, WW2, the cold war?"
No, I'm too young to have personally experienced WW1 and WW2. Though as a military history fan, I'm quite familiar with them.
I seem to recall that Germany kinda brought their problems upon themselves in those wars.
And about the only "suffering" the Germans went through during the Cold War was having to live with huge infusions of American cash into their economy, which, not surprisingly, the Germans didn't complain about.
"We don't want your shitty chlorinated chicken in Germany."
Then don't buy it. See how easy that is?
Kraut is an offensive name which is why I don't use it. I do patronize German football because they are the best in the world right now. If you watched the World Cup, you saw a brilliant display of tactics, teamwork and talent put on by Die Mannschaft. I think we should make nice with the Germans and stop spying on Angela before it's too late. Some speculation persists that because she used to be a nudist, the purpose of the spying was to attempt to get a nudie photo of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 10 min MEAN FARTS 74
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 1 hr Bisexualbou 249
Four men suspected on running down a female pol... 1 hr DC Dave 11
Any couple's in to swinging in San Antonio or c... (Apr '16) 3 hr DC Dave 12
Get Ready San Antonio 3 hr DC Dave 16
Lupe Valdez beats Andrew White hmmmmmm wait a ... 12 hr Cool hand Luke 1
The white rubbish of America is on the decline ... 14 hr Cool hand Luke 1

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages