EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers so...
bobby g

Universal City, TX

#163 Aug 24, 2014
Even after the fire in May, it is still a great place to visit. They have fixed up some of it, and are working on the rest so that it will be bigger and better. If you are into drugs at all. STAY AWAY you are not welcomed.
Meth

San Antonio, TX

#164 Aug 24, 2014
bobby g wrote:
Even after the fire in May, it is still a great place to visit. They have fixed up some of it, and are working on the rest so that it will be bigger and better. If you are into drugs at all. STAY AWAY you are not welcomed.
Please! That's all that goes on there besides random gay sex with no condoms. Drugs, drugs, drugs. That's the reason it burned down. Some idiot free basing and it got out of control. Drugs have always been a mainstay at ACI. Who are you trying to fool besides yourself?
OutOfTowner

Brackettville, TX

#165 Nov 13, 2014
Does anyone know the current state of ACI?? Once again looking to make the trip up there. What's happening?? Really looking to get out of my small town HELL!!! Should be arriving in the early AM of this upcoming Saturday.
Ching atu madre

La Vernia, TX

#166 Nov 13, 2014
I have my eyes on you wrote:
I've been video recording guys walking in and out. Will post on YouTube soon. See if you recognize your man.
make sure you point out " little johnny" . We all know he spends lots of time there. He says it is a pain in the rear
SA is FILTHY

United States

#167 Nov 13, 2014
If nutz could sound off, they would say I want to be on a mans chin. That chin is mine
anon

United States

#168 Nov 13, 2014
make sure you point out andrew. we all know he goes there on his faggio scooter
SA is FILTHY

United States

#169 Nov 13, 2014
Hope the scooter will make a stop on my chin, with a set of hairy nutz
OutOfTowner

Brackettville, TX

#170 Nov 26, 2014
This time I am sure to make it over there!!! Looking to go in there in the early AM on Saturday!! Looking to meet up with some awesome daddies. Should be there around 6AM.
Has anyone been there recently?? How's it coming along since that devastating fire?? Just heard about the misfortune! Damn It, how did it happen?? Talk to me!!!
KhlamidiaKardash ian

Houston, TX

#171 Feb 1, 2015
How is it holding up? I am going tomorrow. It will be my first time. Let me know!
briefboy69

Universal City, TX

#172 Feb 13, 2015
jeff wrote:
are there any guys wearing panties ?
yes, I do.
Aussie

San Antonio, TX

#173 May 8, 2015
I'm curious to go here only been with a guy once, is it worth it?
White Meat

San Antonio, TX

#174 May 8, 2015
OutOfTowner wrote:
This time I am sure to make it over there!!! Looking to go in there in the early AM on Saturday!! Looking to meet up with some awesome daddies. Should be there around 6AM.
Has anyone been there recently?? How's it coming along since that devastating fire?? Just heard about the misfortune! Damn It, how did it happen?? Talk to me!!!
Some stupid queen was free basing. Fire got out of control. Go figure. That's what happens when staff let's customers do drugs on the premises.
Norman

Universal City, TX

#175 May 9, 2015
I have my eyes on you wrote:
ACI can kiss my ass. It's never been shut down before because the average citizen, other than the customers, know what goes on at the place. Now that they've been exposed on Topix, there's a lot to fear. Based on what I've been told by law enforcement, and, council district 1 office, this place is under investigation. Just a matter of time. Well see who's more powerful. But, in your mind, you should have nothing to worry about. LMAO! Enjoy ACI while it's open.
jt js 1915 and after a bad fire, it is still open. No investigations taking place, all quite legal. Only place in town
KhlamidiaKardash ian

United States

#176 May 10, 2015
Honestly, I was disappointed when I went. The sauna smalled like mold or something. Theres not much to do there. No pool or anything. The floor was slimey as fuck!! I guess I had really high standards for it because I had gone to Steamworks in Chicago and that place ROCKED!
Thomas 0 Caldwell

San Jose, CA

#177 May 10, 2015
theres a gay bar in my mouth and plenty of parking in the rear if you know what I mean
I smoke pole
Fairy

San Antonio, TX

#178 May 10, 2015
White Meat wrote:
<quoted text>
Some stupid queen was free basing. Fire got out of control. Go figure. That's what happens when staff let's customers do drugs on the premises.
Isn't that the truth. Hell, even the staff gets high while at work. It's no secret.
Huh

San Antonio, TX

#179 May 10, 2015
How is that SAPD turns the other way on this diseased and drug laden slut hole? Imagine all the customers that would get arrested for possession of drugs. Just about everyone at this place is high on some kind of illegal drug and in possession. And they wonder why they get AIDS and STD's.
Audi 5000

San Antonio, TX

#181 May 23, 2015
Impact your world wrote:
ACI, 827 E. Elmira. It's the hottest place for men to meet other men for random sex. It's a private club with admission. Take off all your clothes, rent a locker to store your personal items. Keep your lube and drugs with you. Everybody walks around naked. ACI provides free condoms. You have a wide choice of meat. All colors, shapes and sizes. Oh my! Tuesdays are very busy. That's the best day of the week to go. Actually, there are lots of married men that go there. Watch out ladies! Your man may be a pecker licker like mine. Only men are allowed. Sorry ladies. If you want, sit out in the parking lot to spy on your husband and/or boyfriend. You'd be surprised. Visit ACI soon. Be sure to bring your camera.
This is what their website states:
The staff provides free condoms, a lot of dark areas to meet people and beds to lay down after your work out. Most members walk around clad only in a towel (easy access!), though some will be naked (usually those who should be covered...). Once there, you can watch great gay videos to get you in the mood, get in the hot tub or saunas to loosen up, then hook up with a guy (or guys, if you prefer a group) for excellent sex. Or, you can just watch!
There is a yearly membership fee of $5. Lockers are $15 and rooms are $25 everyday. Mondays is $10 Seniors day. Tuesday is $10 locker day. The busiest days are Tuesdays and of course the weekends.
Who goes there: Young and old alike.
Swimming pool, hot tub, steam room, dry sauna, bunk room, private rooms, tv room, 2 video rooms, free coffee, lockers, dark room
How To Get There:
At corner of St. Mary's and Elmira, under I-35. A.C.I is on the VIA bus route # 8,
Hours / Best Times: Sun-Thurs,12pm to 2am; Fri-Sat, 24 hrs,
and weekend afternoons.(updated)
Saturdays and Sundays.
Sun-Thurs,12pm to 2am; Fri-Sat, 24 hrs, and weekend afternoons.(updated)
Tuesdays are absolutely best days to visit since they offer $10 lockers and it gets packed! Don't worry, your ass will get fudge packed too.
Cruising Info/ Tips:
Come buff cause there are a lot of well-built gentlemen.
The hot tub, sauna area. Update: The large bunk room.
I love licking the floors. Mmmm!
Thomas 0 Caldwell

Los Angeles, CA

#182 May 23, 2015
there is a gay bar in my mouth
plenty of parking in the rear
Audi 5000

San Antonio, TX

#183 May 23, 2015
Thomas 0 Caldwell wrote:
there is a gay bar in my mouth
plenty of parking in the rear
Typical white male. They all want to be a woman like Bruce Jenner. What's wrong with white people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Presidential makeover 1 hr DC Dave 3
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 1 hr RACHEL77 44
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 2 hr Good job 2,521
Hey D C Dave aka Audi 5000 derp a derp Caitlyn ... 12 hr New Resident 38
horny Latina women for fun (Jan '13) 16 hr Mr Bendele 33
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 22 hr Ka ching 8,386
Northside Suburban Little League Vendor Jevin S... 22 hr El Paso 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance