First Prev
of 6
Next Last
bobby g

Cibolo, TX

#163 Aug 24, 2014
Even after the fire in May, it is still a great place to visit. They have fixed up some of it, and are working on the rest so that it will be bigger and better. If you are into drugs at all. STAY AWAY you are not welcomed.
Meth

San Antonio, TX

#164 Aug 24, 2014
bobby g wrote:
Even after the fire in May, it is still a great place to visit. They have fixed up some of it, and are working on the rest so that it will be bigger and better. If you are into drugs at all. STAY AWAY you are not welcomed.
Please! That's all that goes on there besides random gay sex with no condoms. Drugs, drugs, drugs. That's the reason it burned down. Some idiot free basing and it got out of control. Drugs have always been a mainstay at ACI. Who are you trying to fool besides yourself?
OutOfTowner

Brackettville, TX

#165 Nov 13, 2014
Does anyone know the current state of ACI?? Once again looking to make the trip up there. What's happening?? Really looking to get out of my small town HELL!!! Should be arriving in the early AM of this upcoming Saturday.
Ching atu madre

Adkins, TX

#166 Nov 13, 2014
I have my eyes on you wrote:
I've been video recording guys walking in and out. Will post on YouTube soon. See if you recognize your man.
make sure you point out " little johnny" . We all know he spends lots of time there. He says it is a pain in the rear
SA is FILTHY

Austin, TX

#167 Nov 13, 2014
If nutz could sound off, they would say I want to be on a mans chin. That chin is mine
anon

United States

#168 Nov 13, 2014
make sure you point out andrew. we all know he goes there on his faggio scooter
SA is FILTHY

Austin, TX

#169 Nov 13, 2014
Hope the scooter will make a stop on my chin, with a set of hairy nutz
OutOfTowner

Brackettville, TX

#170 Nov 26, 2014
This time I am sure to make it over there!!! Looking to go in there in the early AM on Saturday!! Looking to meet up with some awesome daddies. Should be there around 6AM.
Has anyone been there recently?? How's it coming along since that devastating fire?? Just heard about the misfortune! Damn It, how did it happen?? Talk to me!!!
KhlamidiaKardash ian

Pasadena, TX

#171 Feb 1, 2015
How is it holding up? I am going tomorrow. It will be my first time. Let me know!
briefboy69

Cibolo, TX

#172 Feb 13, 2015
jeff wrote:
are there any guys wearing panties ?
yes, I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cinco de Mayo 8 min Clown Car Johnny 3
I give to you..MIND CONTROL! 11 min Little Johnny Da ... 27
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr fartering 826
BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeous black man (Jun '12) 3 hr Reality 379
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Farting 641
ISAAC MENDEZ OF SAN ANTONIO 1940s (Mar '10) 4 hr Mendedoso 7
narcos/bars (Jan '13) 8 hr citizen210 26
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]