EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers so...
Rico

Houston, TX

#115 May 31, 2013
Hungtxboy wrote:
Been visiting SA/ACI for a long time now. I play safe. As I only get to visit about once every two mths I have recognized faces over the years and see the same guys there over the years also ... I also have seen lots of young good looking guys simply deteriate over time.. due to drugs or worse I don't know. I remmeber even the manager years ago was so hansome then simply changed so much I believe his name was wade. Hope to god we find a cure for this illnes which is infecting today's youth.
That's because people lie bout their status and infect others. It is rcommended to use a raincoat if ur gonna give it or receive it.
Concerned wife

San Antonio, TX

#116 Jun 17, 2013
I believe my husband hangs out there. I guess he is bi...Can he bring any unwanted diseases home? Should I be concerned?
gidget

Pleasanton, TX

#117 Jun 19, 2013
Yes, people can lie about their status, but if they do that, they can be sent to jail over that sht. Positive HIV results have to be reported to the CDC. Of course, if you'd use a condom in the first place you wouldn't have to worry about it. As far as them not doing out reach, that's a lie because ex used to have to go up there all the time and do that when he worked for hac
Concerned wife

San Antonio, TX

#118 Jun 20, 2013
gidget wrote:
Yes, people can lie about their status, but if they do that, they can be sent to jail over that sht. Positive HIV results have to be reported to the CDC. Of course, if you'd use a condom in the first place you wouldn't have to worry about it. As far as them not doing out reach, that's a lie because ex used to have to go up there all the time and do that when he worked for hac
Shouldn't have to use a condom with my own husband if he has been faithful. Just wondering if ACI provides condoms and endorses safe sex.
just-a-girl

United States

#119 Jun 26, 2013
Concerned wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't have to use a condom with my own husband if he has been faithful. Just wondering if ACI provides condoms and endorses safe sex.
True, but if you're not sure you should protect yourself first, including getting testing done of you're unsure. Peace of mind is priceless, as is knowledge, and going forward from there will be beneficial in multiple ways. I went through this with my ex-hubby (whom I divorced NOT because he's bi, but because he wouldn't stop lying, cheating, lying about cheating - even when caught dead to rights, and, most of all, because of his abusiveness). I'd also recommend talking to him frankly and calmly about your concerns. If needed, get counseling. I was willing to negotiate with my ex as long add he, was honest and as long as we came up with a groundwork we could both accept and be happy with. Too bad for him, though, that he couldn't hack it. Anyhow, sweetie, what you're going through isn't easy. Get some support and GOOD advice before you do something you may later regret. There's a book called "The Ethical Slut" that covers a wide range of relationship types and gives some wonderful advice and suggestions, especially for someone who finds themselves in a place like you're in and I was. Good luck!
Concerned wife

San Antonio, TX

#121 Jul 22, 2013
just-a-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but if you're not sure you should protect yourself first, including getting testing done of you're unsure. Peace of mind is priceless, as is knowledge, and going forward from there will be beneficial in multiple ways. I went through this with my ex-hubby (whom I divorced NOT because he's bi, but because he wouldn't stop lying, cheating, lying about cheating - even when caught dead to rights, and, most of all, because of his abusiveness). I'd also recommend talking to him frankly and calmly about your concerns. If needed, get counseling. I was willing to negotiate with my ex as long add he, was honest and as long as we came up with a groundwork we could both accept and be happy with. Too bad for him, though, that he couldn't hack it. Anyhow, sweetie, what you're going through isn't easy. Get some support and GOOD advice before you do something you may later regret. There's a book called "The Ethical Slut" that covers a wide range of relationship types and gives some wonderful advice and suggestions, especially for someone who finds themselves in a place like you're in and I was. Good luck!
Thanks for your frank advice. Sounds like you lived my life. Sorry about the divorce. I took you advice and had a frank conversation and finally he came clean about his secret. We are starting to work things out and I owe it to you...a stranger...with the same experience.
stupid nigglings

United States

#122 Jul 22, 2013
Concerned wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your frank advice. Sounds like you lived my life. Sorry about the divorce. I took you advice and had a frank conversation and finally he came clean about his secret. We are starting to work things out and I owe it to you...a stranger...with the same experience.
it dont matter you got the aids now. you might test negative next month but the virus take time to show up. your stuck with that aids infected penis now, go suck it and take it in all way
Hardmale23

AOL

#123 Oct 6, 2013
Concerned wife wrote:
I believe my husband hangs out there. I guess he is bi...Can he bring any unwanted diseases home? Should I be concerned?
Oh yes, I have met lots of married men there. The last time I was listening to a very hansome man next to my room arguing with his wife over the phone. Kept telling her -Why don't you trust me " And that he was at a friends". I'm thinking what a jerk he is here with 60 men. Crazy, if you find out for sure leave him!!
Hotjeepguy

AOL

#124 Oct 6, 2013
Visited ACI this weekend. It's coming back up since last spring . Very clean, nice showers, latin mix was hot. Got wit 5 hot guys. I want to say that 4 out of the 5 guys I pulled out a rubber for me before I nailed them . I'm suprised and proud of them. Guys are rally much safer now than in the past.
anonymously posted

United States

#125 Oct 6, 2013
called andrew watson owner of a private investigator firm in san antonio he will go over and investigate some privates for you. seriously he is a pi give him a call two one zero- four two two- five three zero four, he is bi and totaly dtf.
Peaches

San Antonio, TX

#126 Oct 6, 2013
Concerned wife wrote:
Gurl! ACI even has a menu where you can choose what disease you want. Order up girlfriend.
bobby g

New Braunfels, TX

#129 Jan 12, 2014
There is no reason why a guy should get diseases here, Just be a little careful. They give out free condoms, use them if f uing is involved. They actually have AIDS testing, Go and have fun. It has actually improved here since new management.
D Bernal

San Antonio, TX

#131 Jan 17, 2014
AIDS
CENTRAL
INCORPORATED
bobby g

New Braunfels, TX

#132 Jan 21, 2014
D Bernal wrote:
AIDS
CENTRAL
INCORPORATED
?
Duh

San Antonio, TX

#133 Jan 22, 2014
bobby g wrote:
<quoted text>
?
ACI
dont_hate830

San Antonio, TX

#134 Apr 14, 2014
I have my eyes on you wrote:
ACI can kiss my ass. It's never been shut down before because the average citizen, other than the customers, know what goes on at the place. Now that they've been exposed on Topix, there's a lot to fear. Based on what I've been told by law enforcement, and, council district 1 office, this place is under investigation. Just a matter of time. Well see who's more powerful. But, in your mind, you should have nothing to worry about. LMAO! Enjoy ACI while it's open.
I laugh at this comment, cause here we are in 2014 and it is still open.....
dont_hate830

San Antonio, TX

#135 Apr 14, 2014
I have my eyes on you wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. Bunch of BS! But, threats are baseless and don't scare me. However, your post has been forwarded to ??? Let's see what they have to say. We all have connections. Trust me on that one. I won't give out too many details other than to say you're wrong on this one. I will have ACI shut down. Bet my word on it. So, tell your prominent family friends to brace for a showdown. The owners of the building and ACI are different people. Who cares. It's being leased. So much for your connections.
So much for your connections!! LOL. This place is still open!
A I Germ

San Antonio, TX

#136 Apr 14, 2014
dont_hate830 wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your connections!! LOL. This place is still open!
Yes, we're sill open and still infecting our customers with all sorts of STD's, AIDS/HIV. Stop by soon and let us infect you. BTW, Syphilis outbreak skyrocketing in Bexar County.
Out of Towner

Brackettville, TX

#137 May 15, 2014
I live 3 hours away in a small town, and the Mother #uckers that live in my town should snap out of it!!! We are born this way, and there is nothing you can do to change that!!! It's nice to be in the company of other men, especially the older men, that is what I prefer. I am a 36y/o that has only been able to only attend one time. I am hoping to make it up there tomorrow, for I am taking a P-Day from work. Been lugging around a 5 day load!!! need a much needed releases!!! Hope to see the older men in attendance.

Chow - Out of Towner
Metro Health

San Antonio, TX

#138 May 15, 2014
That's all we need. An out of towner bringing more disease to our city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows this pio guy? 52 min Wondering 1
Anyone see the interview last week with Chris H... 2 hr Helloooooooo 1
News Prayer vigil held for 4-year-old victim of abuse 2 hr Your Neighbor 8
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 3 hr Your Neighbor 14
News Planning Commission votes to restore name of Ol... 4 hr anonymous 1
News Fire causes about $20,000 in damages on South Side 4 hr just saying 1
Dont MESS with Texas. Where are our elected o... 5 hr San Antonian 14

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance