EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off...

Posted in the Bandera Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ma and Pa Kettle

Santa Rosa, CA

#2 May 25, 2011
Pa! What you think about these little varments running around butt naked? Playing that game called tally whacker. Well Ma, I say we launch an attack. Call the news media first to film all the pansies running around naked. See how many married men come out. Let's roll Pa.
IXSatanXI

United States

#4 May 26, 2011
I just love this place. Wide variety of meat selections. Topped off with a jalapeno up my pimply white ass. Bend me over big daddies. No women. Gay here.
Ma and Pa Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#5 May 26, 2011
IXSatanXI wrote:
I just love this place. Wide variety of meat selections. Topped off with a jalapeno up my pimply white ass. Bend me over big daddies. No women. Gay here.
Now that's what I'm talking about! Let me ram it home!
Vergon

United States

#6 May 26, 2011
Is it true Satan is a dominatrix?
I have my eyes on you

United States

#9 May 27, 2011
I've been video recording guys walking in and out. Will post on YouTube soon. See if you recognize your man.
MyTube

United States

#10 May 28, 2011
Can wait to watch. Be sure to record license plates too. See how many of those cars belong to married men.
Traveler

San Antonio, TX

#11 May 28, 2011
You do not know who you are messing with. You should reconsider posting that video. YouTube posts can be traced. They will know who you are and you will not know who they are. They are very powerful and well connected in very branch of local state and notional government. This place dates back to the 70's and has been protected from being shut down. It is like a chain and they are world wide. Heres my advice. Unless you really want chaos in you life, I would strongly suggest you reconsider because they will ruin the lives of your family.
I have my eyes on you

United States

#12 May 28, 2011
ACI can kiss my ass. It's never been shut down before because the average citizen, other than the customers, know what goes on at the place. Now that they've been exposed on Topix, there's a lot to fear. Based on what I've been told by law enforcement, and, council district 1 office, this place is under investigation. Just a matter of time. Well see who's more powerful. But, in your mind, you should have nothing to worry about. LMAO! Enjoy ACI while it's open.
BCAD

United States

#15 May 28, 2011
They are tenants at that location. They don't own the building. I agree, shut this STD hot spot down. Spray for bed bugs.
I have my eyes on you

United States

#16 May 28, 2011
Bobby wrote:
This has been going on since the 70s. There must be a reason to shut it down. What is the reason? Everything is legal. It is a private club for dues paying members. If this place is closed then all of the "men's clubs" must also be closed.
Bobby as in briefboy? The one who hangs out in room 13 every day? The joy of being on disability. Then going around and spreading your deadly disease. I didn't know you could walk around naked in "men's clubs" and have random sex? Lots of dark areas and rooms for sex at ACI. The maze, room 13, etc. Don't forget your poppers and meth.
Vaquero

Fremont, CA

#21 May 29, 2011
Got my popcorn and beer ready. Waiting for video clips of ACI customers on YouTube. When's the show?
Traveler

San Antonio, TX

#22 May 29, 2011
I have my eyes on you wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby as in briefboy? The one who hangs out in room 13 every day? The joy of being on disability. Then going around and spreading your deadly disease. I didn't know you could walk around naked in "men's clubs" and have random sex? Lots of dark areas and rooms for sex at ACI. The maze, room 13, etc. Don't forget your poppers and meth.
Good luck shutting it down. Your wasting your time. I tried in the 90's. It was protected by Oliver Heard. I was harrassed by bexar county sherrifs and dps. Then I was audited by the IRS. I had FBI agents come to my door. There were no threats but It was made clear to me what was going on. I tried then Eyewitness News wants to know. They filmed the segment but it was pulled before broadcast. Carl wigglesworth was going to bring it up and that was canned. This place has political connections all the way to Washington. I wish you luck but I know what you will face if you follow through. There have been "suicides" and several questionable accidents . This is experience giving you advice.....drop it for the sake of your love ones. I wish someone would have given me this advice in the early 90's. I wish now I never new what was going on. If you do a title search on the property... You will be surprised at who owns the building. Very prominant family.
I have my eyes on you

Fremont, CA

#23 May 29, 2011
Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck shutting it down. Your wasting your time. I tried in the 90's. It was protected by Oliver Heard. I was harrassed by bexar county sherrifs and dps. Then I was audited by the IRS. I had FBI agents come to my door. There were no threats but It was made clear to me what was going on. I tried then Eyewitness News wants to know. They filmed the segment but it was pulled before broadcast. Carl wigglesworth was going to bring it up and that was canned. This place has political connections all the way to Washington. I wish you luck but I know what you will face if you follow through. There have been "suicides" and several questionable accidents . This is experience giving you advice.....drop it for the sake of your love ones. I wish someone would have given me this advice in the early 90's. I wish now I never new what was going on. If you do a title search on the property... You will be surprised at who owns the building. Very prominant family.
Nice try. Bunch of BS! But, threats are baseless and don't scare me. However, your post has been forwarded to ??? Let's see what they have to say. We all have connections. Trust me on that one. I won't give out too many details other than to say you're wrong on this one. I will have ACI shut down. Bet my word on it. So, tell your prominent family friends to brace for a showdown. The owners of the building and ACI are different people. Who cares. It's being leased. So much for your connections.
Traveler

San Antonio, TX

#25 May 29, 2011
I have my eyes on you wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. Bunch of BS! But, threats are baseless and don't scare me. However, your post has been forwarded to ??? Let's see what they have to say. We all have connections. Trust me on that one. I won't give out too many details other than to say you're wrong on this one. I will have ACI shut down. Bet my word on it. So, tell your prominent family friends to brace for a showdown. The owners of the building and ACI are different people. Who cares. It's being leased. So much for your connections.
Do your research son.... You are so stupid to know you is on your side. I am not making threats...telling you what I went through trying to get the place shut down. When you have a love one die because of the activity that goes on behind closed doors...you come and talk to me. When you suffer as I have over this god damn place you come and talk to me. BS my ass. You believe what you hear from Councilmen and others. I've heard it all before. I have been following this on Topix since 2006. Lots of braggers like yourself have come and gone. They have made the same claims. I've had councilmen tell me they were going to get it closed. Since 1993. It's may 2011. it's still open. I commend you for your determination, however, It would not surprise me if a year from now it is still open. Time has been on this place side. And another thing.... To chastise me for giving you advice tells me a lot about your character. Have you been personally affected by this Place like I have?
SAT

Houston, TX

#31 May 29, 2011
Wow! Lots of man to man sex at ACI. Who knew?
Pee Wee Herman

Vallejo, CA

#32 May 30, 2011
I want to be on this video too. Good exposure on YouTube. Where do I stand at ACI? Should I smile for camera, or just act natural? What should I wear? Hmmm... Got it. I'll wear my black leather harness with a pink g-string. Who cares, I'm going to take everything off when I get inside anyway. I'll be hanging around "The Maze", naked. Ha-ha!
Pee Wee Herman

Vallejo, CA

#33 May 30, 2011
Don't forget men. This Tuesday is "Glamour Shots" day at ACI. Various photographers strategically located for best shots throughout the day. Be sure to cover license plates so the wife, girlfriend, emoloyer, don't find out. Ha-ha! Update: Just found out that after Tuesday, filming will continue on random days/nights and times. Sorry, can't give you all the details.
Impact your world

San Marcos, CA

#36 May 30, 2011
ACI, 827 E. Elmira. It's the hottest place for men to meet other men for random sex. It's a private club with admission. Take off all your clothes, rent a locker to store your personal items. Keep your lube and drugs with you. Everybody walks around naked. ACI provides free condoms. You have a wide choice of meat. All colors, shapes and sizes. Oh my! Tuesdays are very busy. That's the best day of the week to go. Actually, there are lots of married men that go there. Watch out ladies! Your man may be a pecker licker like mine. Only men are allowed. Sorry ladies. If you want, sit out in the parking lot to spy on your husband and/or boyfriend. You'd be surprised. Visit ACI soon. Be sure to bring your camera.

This is what their website states:
The staff provides free condoms, a lot of dark areas to meet people and beds to lay down after your work out. Most members walk around clad only in a towel (easy access!), though some will be naked (usually those who should be covered...). Once there, you can watch great gay videos to get you in the mood, get in the hot tub or saunas to loosen up, then hook up with a guy (or guys, if you prefer a group) for excellent sex. Or, you can just watch!
There is a yearly membership fee of $5. Lockers are $15 and rooms are $25 everyday. Mondays is $10 Seniors day. Tuesday is $10 locker day. The busiest days are Tuesdays and of course the weekends.
Who goes there: Young and old alike.
Swimming pool, hot tub, steam room, dry sauna, bunk room, private rooms, tv room, 2 video rooms, free coffee, lockers, dark room

How To Get There:
At corner of St. Mary's and Elmira, under I-35. A.C.I is on the VIA bus route # 8,

Hours / Best Times: Sun-Thurs,12pm to 2am; Fri-Sat, 24 hrs,
and weekend afternoons.(updated)
Saturdays and Sundays.
Sun-Thurs,12pm to 2am; Fri-Sat, 24 hrs, and weekend afternoons.(updated)
Tuesdays are absolutely best days to visit since they offer $10 lockers and it gets packed! Don't worry, your ass will get fudge packed too.

Cruising Info/ Tips:
Come buff cause there are a lot of well-built gentlemen.
The hot tub, sauna area. Update: The large bunk room.

“Nobody knows....”

Since: Jun 10

the trouble i've caused....

#38 May 30, 2011
The health department said they don't have jurisdiction over ACI because it's licensed as a hotel. I wonder if it is a 4 star hotel?
Impact your world

San Marcos, CA

#39 May 30, 2011
San Antonio resident John Baley and other investors in Alternative Clubs Inc.(A.C.I.), say the club will be simply a health spa where gay men can socialize in an alcohol-free and sex-free environment.

Baley is an investor in A.C.I. facility in San Antonio.

A.C.I.'s Baley, refuses to call his facility a bathhouse, and he has repeatedly said that his club's management will not permit sexual activity at the site. "We're just quiet, peaceful neighbors to everybody," Baley says.

A.C.I.'s investors fraudulently applied for a permit to operate the club as a health spa while intending to operate it as a bathhouse.

A.C.I. has not developed programs for HIV outreach workers because the owners insist it is not a bathhouse.

Repost from The Austin Chronicle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 12 min Mark 3,592
CRACKER feeds pooch to girlfriend 37 min Anonymounonymous 15
Another White Woman Stabs Her Two Children 40 min John 27
What Is A CrackerBola? 47 min Pepito 11
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr What I say xoxo 18,315
Craigslist: Flag & Delete 2 hr amazing 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Pistol Pete 22,557
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••