child violator

Pleasanton, TX

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Does anyone know what to do when the mother in a custody battle has connections to the system and is getting away with sexual assault on a child under the age of 8!?! Please I need help. It's been over 1 yr and she lied in court and she should be arrested!

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Your best bet is to get medical proof. Tell child protective services(CPS). Have her be investigated have a PI on her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who buys 53 min cristal 4
come on Green Gross hit me with your best shot lol 1 hr cristal 4
Does Little Johnny's cheek hurt... 1 hr cristal 24
Bandera cops tase old women 7 hr Oh shoot 2
Secrets in the Somky Mountains on Dateline 7 hr Insider 7
White trash people who think they are perfect w... 7 hr Insider 3
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 8 hr Oh Poor Baby 7,076

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages