Political race heats up

Political race heats up

There are 81 comments on the The Bandera County Courier story from Apr 12, 2012, titled Political race heats up. In it, The Bandera County Courier reports that:

Bandera attorney Stephen L. Schaefer has filed a civil lawsuit against County Attorney John Payne and a member of his staff, Linda James, on behalf of his clients, "Jane Doe" and her minor daughter, "Joan Doe." Also named as defendants in the lawsuit are a trio of juvenile males accused of raping the minor female, and the father of the one of the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bandera County Courier.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
brenda

Devine, TX

#82 Apr 30, 2012
I am frustrated wrote:
<quoted text> sorry just sent a 5page email lol let see what she can do and may fresh ears and eyes can help plus she is tough and courages so i hope she can help . made be hard but lets just what she can do when i hear something i will let u know heck u may hear before me lol
thank you so much ! i hope she can too !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 min Glen 6,543
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX (Mar '15) 45 min Zoiya Deol 20
brian knowlton, brian knowlton, brian knowlton,... 1 hr friend 10
News Police: Undocumented immigrant sexually assault... 3 hr Slapping Beaners 3
Where the bi girls at? 4 hr Tranny from Califas 6
News This week marks the anniversary 31st anniversar... 14 hr ha ha ha 1
Republicans rely on Donald Trump who is a commu... 18 hr anonymous 4

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance