Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 980)

Showing posts 19,581 - 19,600 of20,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about her skin but I do know she supports gays. I am independently wealthy and retired so I am not too concerned about poverty but I do hope to marry my boyfriend one day in my native land. Sure, we could move to California or Massachusetts but we love the Lone Star state and want for it to progress, rather than us have to move on out. I don't always vote democrat but there aren't too many Log Cabin Republicans in our area. For me, gay rights overrides all others - I don't even care about this abortion controversy since I don't have kids nor do I plan to reproduce with a woman.
So, the only reason you're going to vote, is to get a little piece of paper saying that you are married to another man.How strange.Obviously homosexual marriage will soon be legal everywhere, one wonders what type of myopia you will indulge in then.The whole world might be going to hell in a handbasket, but you'll have your little piece of paper.Sweet.
SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> So, the only reason you're going to vote, is to get a little piece of paper saying that you are married to another man.How strange.Obviously homosexual marriage will soon be legal everywhere, one wonders what type of myopia you will indulge in then.The whole world might be going to hell in a handbasket, but you'll have your little piece of paper.Sweet.
Thank you very much for your support. I really do appreciate it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees things this way.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much for your support. I really do appreciate it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees things this way.
Irrelevant whether I support you or not.You're doing a good job with your one-issue subject.Good luck in your search for approval though.
l

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Jg
j

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Duh
c

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Gh
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> You seriously need to get a life or a hobby. Your whiny complaints are ridiculous. If you have such a problem with everything, go do something about it and quit bitching on Topix. Really man. Get a girlfriend or do something productive. Spewing your nonsense on a 4 year old thread is pretty lame.
If posting on a four year old thread is lame, then why are you posting here?. Posting the truth about DemoRats bothering you?. So, go get stuffed man.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If posting on a four year old thread is lame, then why are you posting here?. Posting the truth about DemoRats bothering you?. So, go get stuffed man.
Just sold a sweet Kimber 10mm man.What a light trigger! I'm literally GIVING a Browning 30.06 X- bolt away.If it doesn't sell by the time I get back to Texas in August for my hog hunt, I'm just keeping it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> So, the only reason you're going to vote, is to get a little piece of paper saying that you are married to another man.How strange.Obviously homosexual marriage will soon be legal everywhere, one wonders what type of myopia you will indulge in then.The whole world might be going to hell in a handbasket, but you'll have your little piece of paper.Sweet.
Pathetic isn't it?. People like this remind me of the days when I watched a farmer slopping his hogs. Watching the selfish and greedy creatures fight over the trough
just to gratify their own selves is just about like many of these voters.
Godshound

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

The Billionaires' Tea Party

The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.htm... - Similar to The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
Aug 28, 2010 ... This weekend, the scene shifted to Washington, where the avatars of oppressed white Tea Party America, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, were ...
Godshound

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Tea Party Movement: Deluded and Inspired by Billionaires

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifa...
Godshound

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

US News:

Tea Party Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-fen...
whocares

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Godshound wrote:
US News:
Tea Party Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-fen...
What! Not george soros
Godshound

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

whocares wrote:
<quoted text>What! Not george soros
While the Republican Multi Billionaires were busy trying to get rid of Social Security, Medicare, Labor Laws, Unemployment Insurance, Public Schools, etc..

Evil George Soros was giving Millions of Dollars a year to the Polish Solidarity Union, Underground Freedom Fighters in Hungary, and all over Eastern Europe helping people overthrow the Communist Rulers and gain Freedom....

Why do you hate him? Are you a Communist? Do you hate him because he gave Millions of Dollars to a (Gasp) Union in Poland? I know Republicans Hate Unions...

George Soros: Prophet of an "Open Society" - Global Research
www.globalresearch.ca/articles/TAL307A.html
Jul 4, 2003 ... George Soros:“The billionaire trader has become eastern Europe's ... are premised on the “false ideology that U.S. might gave it the right to impose its will on the world.... Soros' way is to use a few billion dollars, some NGOs and a “nod ... million a year to dissidents including Poland's solidarity movement,...

George Soros, speculator and philanthropist | Financial Crime ...
www.voltairenet.org/article30024.html - Similar to George Soros, speculator and philanthropist | Financial Crime ...
Jan 15, 2004 ... George Soros, financier and philanthropist as well as an archetype of the.... On December 20, 2002, George Soros was sentenced to pay a fine of 2,2 million dollars by ... US Democratic Senator George Mitchell (who, later gave his name ... Solidarnoc (Solidarity) trade union, the Polish Bronislaw Geremek,...

George Soros putting his fortune behind a new cause - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/news/.../2004-06-01-soros-co...
Jun 1, 2004 ... George Soros bet against Polish communism when Solidarity was still underground and ... He bet against the dollar and made the killing of a lifetime.... gave the fledgling government of Macedonia a $25 million loan; and sent hundreds of ...$100 million to free education in the former Soviet Union from ...
[PDF]

The Open Society Institute, Soros - Philanthropy ...
cspcs.sanford.duke.edu/sites/default/files/.....
George Soros earned billions of dollars as a currency speculator, and has spent the last ... Last year, his Open Society Institute paid out slightly more than $110 million, ranking it ... bubbling just under the surface in Poland, Czechoslovakia, and other ... rise of civil societies in the former Soviet Union and elsewhere will be ...

Soros and the State Department: Moving Iran towards the Open ...
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/.../soros-and-th... ...- Similar to Soros and the State Department: Moving Iran towards the Open ...
May 14, 2011 ...[4] Soros and the young OSI assisted in the effort, granting $3 million a year to the dissidents.... Shades of the aftermath of Poland's Solidarity can be seen ... saw the highest unemployment rates in the former states of the Soviet Union.... friend of George Soros) Anders Åslund's calls for “re-privatization.”[10].

The Motley Fool's Rogue On George Soros
www.fool.com/features/1996/sp0719c.htm
At very nearly the same time, international financier George Soros was involved in .... as the former Soviet Union, with open societies like those of Western democracies.... of about $3 million a year to dissidents in the area, including Poland's Solidarity ... He's also donated hundreds of millions of dollars to purchase scientific ...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Vote Wendy Davis for Texas Governor!
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Will the insanity ever stop? THIS is why public education has been destroyed. So people will buy this kind of crap.

"Climate Change" brings more crime! New study! OMG!

"global warming will trigger more crimes including murders and rapes over the next century, with social costs estimated to run as high as $115 billion"

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la -...

But wait. Then why has violent crime been down for years in a row while GW was said to be at its most intense?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/29/justice/us-viol ...

Gotta love these propagandists. Let me guess what the proposed solution will be... more taxes?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Just sold a sweet Kimber 10mm man.What a light trigger! I'm literally GIVING a Browning 30.06 X- bolt away.If it doesn't sell by the time I get back to Texas in August for my hog hunt, I'm just keeping it.
It doesn't look like I will be buying much of anything this year, thanks to an ignorant fool that thinks using a freeway in Houston for a racetrack is a
smart idea.

Houston seems to have more and more of a problem with these kamikaze morons. Too bad they all don't die in a single car car wreck. The world would be better off.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

wow wrote:
Will the insanity ever stop? THIS is why public education has been destroyed. So people will buy this kind of crap.
"Climate Change" brings more crime! New study! OMG!
"global warming will trigger more crimes including murders and rapes over the next century, with social costs estimated to run as high as $115 billion"
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la -...
But wait. Then why has violent crime been down for years in a row while GW was said to be at its most intense?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/29/justice/us-viol ...
Gotta love these propagandists. Let me guess what the proposed solution will be... more taxes?
Stupid people haven't figured out yet that liberal ideas have only one purpose. To take more money from everyone. Gotta love the lying U.S. corporate media.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

361bird wrote:
Vote Wendy Davis for Texas Governor!
Not in this lifetime birdbrain.
Seriously

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid people haven't figured out yet that liberal ideas have only one purpose. To take more money from everyone. Gotta love the lying U.S. corporate media.
Then go do something about it you piece of shyt and quit complaining on Topix. No one reads this 4 year old thread you old fck. Get a new hobby geezer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,581 - 19,600 of20,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Search the Bandera Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 39 min lol 467
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr Learn to READ 3,480
husband working out of town 8 hr NEED2KNOW 9
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Do you remember 16,045
ACI Bathhouse (May '11) 12 hr hi 72
White trash folks put Meth in their Cascarones 15 hr anonymous 3
Cletus' Forum: Candid interactions with Cletus ... (Jun '12) 19 hr Devil anse 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance