Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
18,761 - 18,780 of 22,187 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

POS wrote:
<quoted text>1965, LBJ Dumbocrap? He did it because he felt guilty for being a racist.
Let us not forget the biggest amnesty to illegals to date: Ronnie Raygun. Did he feel guilty? No, he was bought out by the Monopoly Crony Corporations, just like the RINOs now.
POS

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was WJC. He also signed and delivered MFN to China. However, the GOP is a sell out, also. They fool and betray though people are getting wise to them.
I watch a 2007 movie last night (Shooter)How currupt the governments is. It shows how currupt the Government is. At this time, neither party really cares what the people that sent them to office have to say. All most of the are there for is to fill their pockets, Legally doing insider trading. It's all about positioning laws in order to fulfill their greed and control.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

thats why we need to kill some whiteys and his babies maybe then we will be able to take over the government and run whitey out and do what needs to be done. run the government the black way, the right way.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>I watch a 2007 movie last night (Shooter)How currupt the governments is. It shows how currupt the Government is. At this time, neither party really cares what the people that sent them to office have to say. All most of the are there for is to fill their pockets, Legally doing insider trading. It's all about positioning laws in order to fulfill their greed and control.
It is disgusting. However, the overreach is obvious and every rotten edifice falls. Dissolution of the corrupted system will be painful but it is inevitable.It will be interesting.
fbi

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

new black panthers wrote:
we gonna kill some whitey today. it will be the day of reckoning for some whitey peoples. they dont deserve to live, whitey or the babies he has. thats right we need to kill the white babies too. as you can see we will neva be charged for this. if oj simpson can do it any black man can do it if cought. we will kill some whites today.
I will report ur ignorant rants to FBI and Texas Rangers
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

fbi wrote:
<quoted text>I will report ur ignorant rants to FBI and Texas Rangers
That boy is having fun with a VPN at the hood's only WI-FI (laundromat or MC'Ds). We will have fun with him one day soon. DOJ is more than likely his employer.
POS

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

thats why we need to kill some whiteys and his babies maybe then we will be able to take over the government and run whitey out and do what needs to be done. run the government the black way, the right way.
Does that also ment for 1/2 whiteies? Just asking, DOJ. I guess Civil Rights, is not so Civil?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>I watch a 2007 movie last night (Shooter)How currupt the governments is. It shows how currupt the Government is. At this time, neither party really cares what the people that sent them to office have to say. All most of the are there for is to fill their pockets, Legally doing insider trading. It's all about positioning laws in order to fulfill their greed and control.
Yep and it's going to get worse until Washington District of Corruption gets a king size enema. They think 1.6 billion rounds
of ammo will save them while Obozo goes hiding in his West Wing bunker.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
That boy is having fun with a VPN at the hood's only WI-FI (laundromat or MC'Ds). We will have fun with him one day soon. DOJ is more than likely his employer.
Considering that the troll is still continuing to post, it's probably DOJ approved alright.
POS

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest issue with this troll is, most likely we will end up watching his aftermath on the news.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

thats right we are doj approved. holder our brother in arms gave us permission back in 08 at the voting pole stations when our otha brotha obama was being elected. we talked about killing pos whitey and his babies back then. you think anything gonna happen now. we done succeeded in a few projects that woman in georgia pushing that pos white child. just wish she died along with the child then those young brave soldier's would have gotten away that old whitey at the vfw the whitey running got shot in back.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

and those whiteys at that navel yard. all brave black soldiers. this is just the beginning. just wait till s hit hits the fan and all the rest of us black muslims and homeland security disarm the whiteys and brown tacos mesicants. justice for treyvon will be served accordingly soon you will see.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

and those whiteys at that navel yard. all brave black soldiers. this is just the beginning. just wait till s hit hits the fan and all the rest of us black muslims and homeland security disarm the whiteys and brown tacos mesicants. justice for treyvon will be served accordingly soon you will see.
Yawn
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

yawn all you want to defiant one i know who you are you are all over russia topix too. i got yo number. when the real deal starts you will see defiant one.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

yawn all you want to defiant one i know who you are you are all over russia topix too. i got yo number. when the real deal starts you will see defiant one.
Yyaaawwwnnn.
SoulBro

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

The new black pampers. Just another entitlement for the black folks.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Quite a few white devils took note of the relatively few armed and intelligent Korean Shop Owners with well placed and interlocking cones of fire, locked and loaded during the Rodney King flare of mass negritude. Seemed to have been kryptonite to black power. Some of us ofay bastards took note and are waiting anxiously for 21st century mass negritude as a new generation of sub simian angst appears. We be ready, "homey."
Razorback

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

We'll trade you Beebe for Perry.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

once our brotha in arms obama changes the presidential running term limits to unlimited terms he will stay in office and our other brotha rev wright will be vice president beitches. you just cant stand the fact a black mans in the white house. suck it up whiteys and brown tacos and give over the guns or die by homeland security and the new black government and united nations we will dissarm you
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

you cant over power homeland security and all tha ammo and armor personnel vehicles with the help of russia china and united nation idiots it would be a massacre of large porportions you would be terminated for what guns how crazy does that make you look. you brown mesicants tacos and whiteys. face it the black government will have all the guns then white and brown punks that all you will be punks without yo guns cause you cant fight anybody without a weapon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sentiva ochoa or p money 6 min sick bastard 2
where do they sell k2 in San antonio (Aug '10) 8 min theellz 63
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min What I say xoxo 17,728
My prancercise CRACKER and her horse... 37 min texan 13
Rothschilds and the Irish Holocaust (Nov '13) 1 hr Tuatha De Danaan 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr why 509
WELFARE: A White Trash Secret.... (Nov '13) 2 hr RealAboveTheFray 45

Search the Bandera Forum:
•••
•••
Bandera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bandera Jobs