Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
new black panthers

United States

#20819 Oct 19, 2013
thats why we need to kill some whiteys and his babies maybe then we will be able to take over the government and run whitey out and do what needs to be done. run the government the black way, the right way.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#20820 Oct 19, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I watch a 2007 movie last night (Shooter)How currupt the governments is. It shows how currupt the Government is. At this time, neither party really cares what the people that sent them to office have to say. All most of the are there for is to fill their pockets, Legally doing insider trading. It's all about positioning laws in order to fulfill their greed and control.
It is disgusting. However, the overreach is obvious and every rotten edifice falls. Dissolution of the corrupted system will be painful but it is inevitable.It will be interesting.
fbi

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#20821 Oct 19, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
we gonna kill some whitey today. it will be the day of reckoning for some whitey peoples. they dont deserve to live, whitey or the babies he has. thats right we need to kill the white babies too. as you can see we will neva be charged for this. if oj simpson can do it any black man can do it if cought. we will kill some whites today.
I will report ur ignorant rants to FBI and Texas Rangers
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#20822 Oct 19, 2013
fbi wrote:
<quoted text>I will report ur ignorant rants to FBI and Texas Rangers
That boy is having fun with a VPN at the hood's only WI-FI (laundromat or MC'Ds). We will have fun with him one day soon. DOJ is more than likely his employer.
POS

Netherlands

#20823 Oct 19, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
thats why we need to kill some whiteys and his babies maybe then we will be able to take over the government and run whitey out and do what needs to be done. run the government the black way, the right way.
Does that also ment for 1/2 whiteies? Just asking, DOJ. I guess Civil Rights, is not so Civil?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20824 Oct 19, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I watch a 2007 movie last night (Shooter)How currupt the governments is. It shows how currupt the Government is. At this time, neither party really cares what the people that sent them to office have to say. All most of the are there for is to fill their pockets, Legally doing insider trading. It's all about positioning laws in order to fulfill their greed and control.
Yep and it's going to get worse until Washington District of Corruption gets a king size enema. They think 1.6 billion rounds
of ammo will save them while Obozo goes hiding in his West Wing bunker.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20825 Oct 19, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
That boy is having fun with a VPN at the hood's only WI-FI (laundromat or MC'Ds). We will have fun with him one day soon. DOJ is more than likely his employer.
Considering that the troll is still continuing to post, it's probably DOJ approved alright.
POS

Netherlands

#20826 Oct 19, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
That boy is having fun with a VPN at the hood's only WI-FI (laundromat or MC'Ds). We will have fun with him one day soon. DOJ is more than likely his employer.
The biggest issue with this troll is, most likely we will end up watching his aftermath on the news.
new black panthers

United States

#20827 Oct 19, 2013
thats right we are doj approved. holder our brother in arms gave us permission back in 08 at the voting pole stations when our otha brotha obama was being elected. we talked about killing pos whitey and his babies back then. you think anything gonna happen now. we done succeeded in a few projects that woman in georgia pushing that pos white child. just wish she died along with the child then those young brave soldier's would have gotten away that old whitey at the vfw the whitey running got shot in back.
new black panthers

United States

#20828 Oct 19, 2013
and those whiteys at that navel yard. all brave black soldiers. this is just the beginning. just wait till s hit hits the fan and all the rest of us black muslims and homeland security disarm the whiteys and brown tacos mesicants. justice for treyvon will be served accordingly soon you will see.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20829 Oct 19, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
and those whiteys at that navel yard. all brave black soldiers. this is just the beginning. just wait till s hit hits the fan and all the rest of us black muslims and homeland security disarm the whiteys and brown tacos mesicants. justice for treyvon will be served accordingly soon you will see.
Yawn
new black panthers

United States

#20830 Oct 19, 2013
yawn all you want to defiant one i know who you are you are all over russia topix too. i got yo number. when the real deal starts you will see defiant one.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20831 Oct 20, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
yawn all you want to defiant one i know who you are you are all over russia topix too. i got yo number. when the real deal starts you will see defiant one.
Yyaaawwwnnn.
SoulBro

Midlothian, TX

#20832 Oct 20, 2013
The new black pampers. Just another entitlement for the black folks.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#20833 Oct 20, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
yawn all you want to defiant one i know who you are you are all over russia topix too. i got yo number. when the real deal starts you will see defiant one.
Quite a few white devils took note of the relatively few armed and intelligent Korean Shop Owners with well placed and interlocking cones of fire, locked and loaded during the Rodney King flare of mass negritude. Seemed to have been kryptonite to black power. Some of us ofay bastards took note and are waiting anxiously for 21st century mass negritude as a new generation of sub simian angst appears. We be ready, "homey."
Razorback

El Dorado, AR

#20834 Oct 20, 2013
We'll trade you Beebe for Perry.
new black panthers

United States

#20835 Oct 20, 2013
once our brotha in arms obama changes the presidential running term limits to unlimited terms he will stay in office and our other brotha rev wright will be vice president beitches. you just cant stand the fact a black mans in the white house. suck it up whiteys and brown tacos and give over the guns or die by homeland security and the new black government and united nations we will dissarm you
new black panthers

United States

#20836 Oct 20, 2013
you cant over power homeland security and all tha ammo and armor personnel vehicles with the help of russia china and united nation idiots it would be a massacre of large porportions you would be terminated for what guns how crazy does that make you look. you brown mesicants tacos and whiteys. face it the black government will have all the guns then white and brown punks that all you will be punks without yo guns cause you cant fight anybody without a weapon.
new black panthers

United States

#20837 Oct 20, 2013
you like to shoot up pre schools and movie theatres. you crazy whites dont need guns you will be dissarmed soon just wait you will die if you dont turn over your guns. we know where every registerd gun is and we will track them down and if you dont have them hence you hid them and still wont turn them over you will be shot on spot. we cant wait for that, thats when the real shizzle dizzle will start. finaly the black man will be truely free and enslave the white man.
new black panthers

United States

#20838 Oct 20, 2013
just ask yo white brotha alex jones whats coming. he knows. we cant wait to get his azz to we want to take him live so we can torture his azz to death. we cant stand alex. maybe we will hook electrodes up to him and connect it to a car battery cut him wit dull knife and pour batery acid in his cuts and then shoot him in different body parts with a 22 till he dies. maybe even pour some acid down his throught. we cant wait till get ahold of w bush and cheny and do the same they will be tried of war crimes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wondering what is Domingo Gonzales thankful today 10 min the punisher 1
Do Mexicans have souls? 6 hr Help 3
Iron Order MC (Mar '13) 8 hr Bane 126
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 9 hr Bane 3,957
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Fossilfarts 749
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 19 hr OutOfTowner 108
Bandera Dating
Find my Match

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:20 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:20PM
Fitzpatrick Announced as Starter vs. Titans
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Zach Mettenberger sends himself to selfie rehab
Bleacher Report 5:21 PM
Odell Beckham Jr. Seeking Giants Rookie Record for 100-Yard Games
Bleacher Report 2:03 AM
Romo Playing Better Than Ever, Ready to Take It Up a Notch Against the Eagles
NBC Sports 4:31 AM
Arian Foster looks "pretty good" in practice