Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
18,701 - 18,720 of 21,430 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
John D

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

yep, you definitely fall into "one of the first".

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Defiant, you know I couldn't leave you to fight alone against these Philistines! Looks like you had their coulos on the run, though....
Wendy Davis

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

When I'm elected, I promise every democrat will be given all the property and money of the scummy republicans! Vote for me!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

John D wrote:
You definitely fall into"one of the morons". Don't worry, your little democrat Bitc-es couldn't accept any reasonable compromise.YOU being rich and all, shouldn't be no problem for you! Enjoy!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

John D wrote:
Baaa, baaa, baaa, Obaaaaammmaaaaa, right Butter Ball?. LOL!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Wendy Davis wrote:
When I'm elected, I promise every democrat will be given all the property and money of the scummy republicans! Vote for me!
Great! Can all my dead relatives and the illegal aliens(err, undocumented Democrats) vote for you too?.
Wendy Davis

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! Can all my dead relatives and the illegal aliens(err, undocumented Democrats) vote for you too?.
We don't call them"illegal aliens", they are"undocumented Americans", and of COURSE they will vote for me! Poor things!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Wendy Davis wrote:
<quoted text> We don't call them"illegal aliens", they are"undocumented Americans", and of COURSE they will vote for me! Poor things!
The more votes that you can get from the "undocumented Americans", the better.

You will have lots of backing just like Obama our "Food Stamp President", from J.P. Morgan EFS, Affiliated Computer Services,
and eFunds. These three fine corporations make a killing from EBT and SNAP transactions. All at taxpayer expense of course.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Defiant, you know I couldn't leave you to fight alone against these Philistines! Looks like you had their coulos on the run, though....
Thanks for the help. Looks like there are plenty of these nut cases to go around.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well Defiant Texan have exposed what the dregs are that has been fermenting their dysfunctional ideologies. Now republicans are no longer taken at their word. Too much deceit and propaganda to answerer for. Gallup poll has reached new record lows for approval and disproval ratings for the republican party. Both of you do yourselves a favor and put down that Tea addiction and seek the Almighty Truth to forgive you of your trespasses. Remember?
In the early hours of September 15, 2008, five years ago last Sunday, Lehman Brothers announced it would file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Lehman was a giant of the financial system -- the fourth-largest investment bank in the US, a firm that employed thousands of brokers and analysts, with billions in assets that were suddenly worthless -- and its collapse sent shock waves through the global economy.
Suddenly, it was obvious that the next president of the United States would inherit a staggering economic crisis. But the challenge that President Obama was forced to confront didn't just begin in 2008. Even before Lehman Brothers, middle-class security had been slowly eroding for decades as jobs became obsolete or were shipped overseas.
So as we mark this anniversary, we've asked senior staff from across the Obama administration to sit down and talk about the moment when key decisions were made -- the factors they weighed, the results of the actions that President Obama took. What we've put together is a behind-the-scenes look of the decision-making process that you won't find anywhere else.
Check out the story of America's recovery, then share it with your friends.
By the end of 2008, the economy was shrinking by an annual rate of more than 8 percent, our businesses were shedding 800,000 jobs a month, and credit was frozen for families and small businesses. We were in the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. On the day that I first began working in the White House in 2009, the auto industry was on the brink of collapse and the President was wrestling with how to help the millions of families in thousands of communities who would have been devastated if the motor companies died.
That's the lens through which President Obama saw his responsibilities, and it's a consistent theme in all the stories we've collected. Every decision he made was meant to stop the economy from spiraling out of control, put people back to work, and reverse the trends that had buffeted middle class for decades. The task was nothing short of monumental -- to clear away the rubble of the crisis and lay down a new foundation for sustained economic growth in the United States.
There's no diminishing the severity of the challenge we've overcome together, and weve got a lot more work to do to rebuild an economy where everyone who works hard has a chance to get ahead. But five years after Lehman Brothers bankruptcy, we want to help everyone get the context and see the full picture.
Take a minute to learn more about where we are five years after the start of the financial crisis:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/five-years-later
Considering that 51% of the sheeple in this country are starting to wake up, your "Food Stamp President" isn't getting more popular. Wait till more of
them find that the AHCA isn't affordable. Then he might need to find them
affordable housing. FEMA detention camps that is.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the help. Looks like there are plenty of these nut cases to go around.
Takes damn nut to be a democrat, being mathematically inept also helps.I own a gunshop now, don't see many democrats, thank goodness.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Takes damn nut to be a democrat, being mathematically inept also helps.I own a gunshop now, don't see many democrats, thank goodness.
It's probably a good thing that I don't own a gun shop. I wouldn't make any money being my own best customer. LOL. Good luck with yours.
John D

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

yep, you know and everyone else on this blog knows what kind of a person you are. Too bad you only exercise your keyboard muscles hiding behind the skirt of your computer. I bet in public you are a little scared puppy with its tail under and shaking worse than a Chihuahua when it barks out loud knowing it has a tiny bitsy bite and balls. A trait of a yellow belly coward.... everyone know it but yourself.
san anto

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

!Well well well if it isn't the ( WHINIG PARTY) HEARDTHAT ALL THE CRYING N BITCHING YOU ALL DID IN WASHINGTON WAS FOR A LOST CAUSE YOU ALL LOST REPUBLICANS .THE PREZ DIDNT GIVE YOU ALL A DAMN THING YOUR STRAGETY DIDNT WORK NOW COME ELECTION OUT YOU GO GUESS ITS BACK TO BEGGING FOR A VOTE .BUNCH OF CRYBABYS EVEN JOHN BOHNER YOUR LEADER LOOK LIKE A FOOL THE WAY HE WAS OUT MANUVERED LMFAO
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

John D wrote:
yep, you know and everyone else on this blog knows what kind of a person you are. Too bad you only exercise your keyboard muscles hiding behind the skirt of your computer. I bet in public you are a little scared puppy with its tail under and shaking worse than a Chihuahua when it barks out loud knowing it has a tiny bitsy bite and balls. A trait of a yellow belly coward.... everyone know it but yourself.
That's pretty funny Butter Ball. You get called out for the lying crap sack that you are and this nonsense post is the best that you can do?. I'm providing a link just for you. Fill out your hurt feelings report and send it to someone who cares. I don't.

http://www.photokami.com/Hurtfeelings.pdf
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

san anto wrote:
!Well well well if it isn't the ( WHINIG PARTY) HEARDTHAT ALL THE CRYING N BITCHING YOU ALL DID IN WASHINGTON WAS FOR A LOST CAUSE YOU ALL LOST REPUBLICANS .THE PREZ DIDNT GIVE YOU ALL A DAMN THING YOUR STRAGETY DIDNT WORK NOW COME ELECTION OUT YOU GO GUESS ITS BACK TO BEGGING FOR A VOTE .BUNCH OF CRYBABYS EVEN JOHN BOHNER YOUR LEADER LOOK LIKE A FOOL THE WAY HE WAS OUT MANUVERED LMFAO
Glad to see someone waste their time on the dog and pony show in DC. The Retardican'ts put on a useless show against the Demorats to amuse morons like you. The whole thing was quite predictable, actually. Nothing accomplished in DC and we the taxpayers are still
getting screwed.

When are fools like you going to realize that big government is not your friend?.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see someone waste their time on the dog and pony show in DC. The Retardican'ts put on a useless show against the Demorats to amuse morons like you. The whole thing was quite predictable, actually. Nothing accomplished in DC and we the taxpayers are still
getting screwed.
When are fools like you going to realize that big government is not your friend?.
That boy has shi# for brains.He is incapable of coherent thought.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That boy has shi# for brains.He is incapable of coherent thought.
Probably still believes in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too.
WHY

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

TEST
vote

Pearsall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Yes he can

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Search the Bandera Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr Adviser 3,474
adopt baby (Dec '12) 2 hr ezel 52
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 17,030
emos (Sep '12) 4 hr Jasmine Longie 26
Illegal aliens bring disease and crime. 5 hr Pueblo 22
gaby a garza 6 hr amigo 7
Feature points Referral Code 7 hr emily 87
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••