Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
whitey

Hondo, TX

#20641 Oct 1, 2013
roland diaz will continue stroking the white man's shaft !! you will stop only when whitey says so !!
Coach

Midland, TX

#20642 Oct 1, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
we will win. we will kill alot of whiteys and brown mexicants tacos and inslave the rest with the help of homeland security who is backing us with over a billion rounds of ammo. you whites and browns will suffer as we did for two hundred years. we want to do to the white man what the whiteman has done to us and we will.
You are an example of why you have no respect by the public. You blame history so you can continue your worthless and lazy ways. Grow up or go to Africa.
new black panthers

United States

#20643 Oct 1, 2013
it people like you coach who give us blacks a bad name thats why we want war not peace we will have it and win too. we tired of all da mexicants claiming they doing the jobs that tha black man wont do. its whitey plan to pay the mexicants slave labor rates and save money and claim the same thing that us blacks dont want to work. we will kill mexicants and whitey and have our payback for all these years of injustice wait and see.
ForReal

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#20645 Oct 1, 2013
Hey black sambo, let's get this war started. Enough talk, how about some action. Or is that all you are is talk. Me and my White and Brown brothers are tired your BS, we want some action. Give us a date, come on sambo, we are ready NOW.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20648 Oct 1, 2013
LOL, LOL, How the flies are so attracted to that aroma. Just canít get enough of it. Hypnotized to the bidding of the one who serves them manure.

Lets take a short stroll amongst the civilized industrious nations that have reined in their Inequality and compare it to our USA.
Workers in USA compared;
Average number of hours U.S. workers put in annually: 1,790
what the Norwegians work: 1,420
and the French: 1,479
Percent increase in productivity from 1979 to 2012: 75
What the median middle-class income ($51,017) would be if wages grew at the same rate:$77,131
(Check out this handy tool from EPI to see what your income would be if it had kept up with productivity.)
Number of guaranteed days of paid vacation given to U.S. workers: 0
Number of vacation days U.S. workers are entitled to, but donít take, in a typical year: 175 million
Number of paid maternity days in Germany: 98 (100% pay)
Number of paid maternity days in France: 112 (100% pay)
Number of paid maternity days in U.S.: 0
Number of industrialized countries that do not mandate paid maternity leave: 1
(yes, the U.S. is the only one that does not require paid leave.) AND we have not even gotten into Sweden yet. Iíll let you research that one and observe what the Price Of Inequality is to you and your children.
Inequality of financial distribution is the bottom line basic foundation for what ails our USA. Everything else takes a back seat as mere distractions to obtaining the solution.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20650 Oct 1, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
LOL, LOL, How the flies are so attracted to that aroma. Just canít get enough of it. Hypnotized to the bidding of the one who serves them manure.
Lets take a short stroll amongst the civilized industrious nations that have reined in their Inequality and compare it to our USA.
Workers in USA compared;
Average number of hours U.S. workers put in annually: 1,790
what the Norwegians work: 1,420
and the French: 1,479
Percent increase in productivity from 1979 to 2012: 75
What the median middle-class income ($51,017) would be if wages grew at the same rate:$77,131
(Check out this handy tool from EPI to see what your income would be if it had kept up with productivity.)
Number of guaranteed days of paid vacation given to U.S. workers: 0
Number of vacation days U.S. workers are entitled to, but donít take, in a typical year: 175 million
Number of paid maternity days in Germany: 98 (100% pay)
Number of paid maternity days in France: 112 (100% pay)
Number of paid maternity days in U.S.: 0
Number of industrialized countries that do not mandate paid maternity leave: 1
(yes, the U.S. is the only one that does not require paid leave.) AND we have not even gotten into Sweden yet. Iíll let you research that one and observe what the Price Of Inequality is to you and your children.
Inequality of financial distribution is the bottom line basic foundation for what ails our USA. Everything else takes a back seat as mere distractions to obtaining the solution.
Yeah and if your aunt had been born with balls, she would have been your uncle. It is what it is, stop your damn whining.
new black panthers

United States

#20651 Oct 1, 2013
it people like you coach who give us blacks a bad name thats why we want war not peace we will have it and win too. we tired of all da mexicants claiming they doing the jobs that tha black man wont do. its whitey plan to pay the mexicants slave labor rates and save money and claim the same thing that us blacks dont want to work. we will kill mexicants and whitey and have our payback for all these years of injustice wait and see.
we kill that woman baby in georgia fun

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20652 Oct 1, 2013
11yr Old Hispanic Girl Raped by 28 Blacks

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20655 Oct 2, 2013
Obamacare Fines to be Seized From Bank Accounts?

http://www.infowars.com/obamacare-fines-to-be...
furloughs reduce deficit

El Paso, TX

#20656 Oct 2, 2013
So how much are we saving by not paying some of those do nothing 2 hour lunch 1 hour coffee break lazy azz federal worker slugs?
DC Dave

Kodak, TN

#20657 Oct 2, 2013
furloughs reduce deficit wrote:
So how much are we saving by not paying some of those do nothing 2 hour lunch 1 hour coffee break lazy azz federal worker slugs?
Not enough, cut off the pay to Congress, President, and all their staff. They have'nt done anything for the last 5 years, but spent more then they have for all the lazyasses.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20658 Oct 2, 2013
I don't know if we are saving much of anything as long as the do-nothing Congress and pResident are drawing paychecks. I just hope the crybabies
and drama queens that run our government get their crap together before
deer season. I like to hunt in a nearby National Forest.
furloughs reduce deficit

El Paso, TX

#20659 Oct 2, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Not enough, cut off the pay to Congress, President, and all their staff. They have'nt done anything for the last 5 years, but spent more then they have for all the lazyasses.
Thanks for agreeing with me you flaming white trash homosexual. Now be a good bitch and stop trolling after my ballsac ya joto. Go play with you daughter, she used to you bothering and molesting her.

signed

lower valley dave
furloughs reduce deficit

El Paso, TX

#20660 Oct 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if we are saving much of anything as long as the do-nothing Congress and pResident are drawing paychecks. I just hope the crybabies
and drama queens that run our government get their crap together before
deer season. I like to hunt in a nearby National Forest.
Someone needs to put some antlers on nashville dc dave and take him out hunting, not humping.
DC Dave

Kodak, TN

#20661 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>Someone needs to put some antlers on nashville dc dave and take him out hunting, not humping.
If you go camping and wake up with vasoline on your butt hole, will you tell anyone? I know your answer is NO. lets go camping. I'll show you how to pitch a tent, and we can find some wood.
DC Dave

AOL

#20662 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>Someone needs to put some antlers on nashville dc dave and take him out hunting, not humping.
I you went camping and woke up with vasoline on your butt hole, would you tell anyone? I know your answer is, NO. Lets go camping, I'll show you how to pitch a tent, and we can look for wood together
DC Dave

Kodak, TN

#20663 Oct 2, 2013
If you went camping and woke up with vasoline on your butt hole, would you tell anyone? Your answer would be NO. Lets go camping. I'll show you how to pitch a tent, then we can lok for some wood together.
DC Dave

United States

#20664 Oct 2, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I you went camping and woke up with vasoline on your butt hole, would you tell anyone? I know your answer is, NO. Lets go camping, I'll show you how to pitch a tent, and we can look for wood together
What kind of loser third world homosexual still uses AOL? Are you still living with your mommy in her basement? Man stfu you putrid fairy punk!
DC Dave

United States

#20665 Oct 2, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>If you go camping and wake up with vasoline on your butt hole, will you tell anyone? I know your answer is NO. lets go camping. I'll show you how to pitch a tent, and we can find some wood.
Stop stroking my balls ya fairy. Because of your queerazz, now everybody wants to be like me, DC Dave.
So What

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#20666 Oct 3, 2013
we will win. we will kill alot of whiteys and brown mexicants tacos and inslave the rest with the help of homeland security who is backing us with over a billion rounds of ammo. you whites and browns will suffer as we did for two hundred years. we want to do to the white man what the whiteman has done to us and we will.
Looks like you spooks are going to have to handle Whitey and Brownies all by yourself. Homeland security is out of business for the time being. Good luck spook, you will need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min fubar 18,500
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr info 797
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr info 567
CRACKERS: The Masters of Pedophilia 2 hr hater 13
FireCRACKER Arrested For Wildfires 3 hr hater 6
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Adviser 3,613
Looking for hott girl for a threesome (Nov '12) 7 hr Larissa Hernandez 23
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
•••