Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Hank

Knoxville, TN

#19491 Jul 30, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha there were a few weigh stations out there that abused their authority one in
particular comes to mind. Was in Tenn. Where I was ticketed for not having my bunk made..! Truckers were easy prey, as to which of them will return to contest the issue? Its what I refer to as predatory justice....
Dude I hired a law firm that specializes in truckers, in the 48 lower states.They take care of everything, the trucker doesn't have to show up.
Waco 1909

Knoxville, TN

#19492 Jul 30, 2013
Hank is my real name Bernie.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19493 Jul 30, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
Hank is my real name Bernie.

Is that your truckers handle? Would your father be Mr. Williams?
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19494 Jul 30, 2013
Texan wrote:
It's called laziness, and corperate greed. one party promotes one the other party promotes the other, and the American people suffer, AND NO ONE will ever convince me that either party gives a tinkers damn about any of us.
Good to know your intellect is at a dead end and cannot be rescued. You will always be the back board for my throws. LOL my Huckleberry. No one cares? Obama cares for you… LOL….
Obamacare is showing the first glimmers of its potentials.
Personnel Health Care rose in the last 12 months ending in May at the SLOWEST rate in 50 years! Hospitals and nursing homes services DECLINED!
Personnel consumption spending rose by 1.1%. Hospitals readmissions DROPED from the average 19% to 17.9%! Due to the passage of the Obama Health Care Laws.
Industry analyst show a DECREASE in the overall cost of Health Care. In May 2013 the CBO {Congressional Budget Office} reported a $618 BILLION drop in their projected Medicare and Medicaid cost over the next decade. Department of Health and Human Services reports 3% increase to the employers Health Care Insurance. LOWEST increase since 1996!
Jobs in industries that did not provide Health Insurance, such as restaurants, saw their sales and employment rise more than any other retail industry since the Obamacare Law passed. Restaurants grew in employment by 11% with their retail sales growing at 17%. Employees hours grew by 3%. Data has been confirmed as it is being Nationally Conclusive through out all sectors of our economy.
Helen Darling, CEO for the National Business Group On Health, the bulwark of criticism of Obamacare, with tongue in cheek states “The good news is that increased customers means that the economy continues to be the primary driver of employment” as she furiously back pedals out of sight mumbling “Americans are felling better about the economy so are eating out more, compared to the Great Recession. This is good news for the country but this doesn’t mean we don’t need to actively control Health Care Cost or we can relax”..?? Not actively control Health Care Cost?? She is still in denial. Another one that lacks comprehension abilities, from the Right Wing Darlings.
Obamacare Sounds good to me. Universal Health Care would be an ideal goal for even greater Health Care savings.
Obamacare penalized Hospitals that readmitted Medicare patients that returned before 30 days. Changing the billings from per procedure sharing in savings from duplicating procedures tests and unnecessary procedures that would reduce their allotment of funds if not done so. Obamacare goes further with provisions to foster coordinated care reduction, reducing preventable health complications during hospitalization. Promote adoption of up to date health information technologies.
Consider that the full Obamacare has yet to flex its even greater savings of Health Care Cost , when it begins to go into effect October 2013 and supported on January first of 2014.
So much for the HYPER Foxy Opinioned propaganda.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#19495 Jul 30, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your truckers handle? Would your father be Mr. Williams?
If only.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19496 Jul 30, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know your intellect is at a dead end and cannot be rescued. You will always be the back board for my throws. LOL my Huckleberry. No one cares? Obama cares for you… LOL….
Obamacare is showing the first glimmers of its potentials.
Personnel Health Care rose in the last 12 months ending in May at the SLOWEST rate in 50 years! Hospitals and nursing homes services DECLINED!
Personnel consumption spending rose by 1.1%. Hospitals readmissions DROPED from the average 19% to 17.9%! Due to the passage of the Obama Health Care Laws.
Industry analyst show a DECREASE in the overall cost of Health Care. In May 2013 the CBO {Congressional Budget Office} reported a $618 BILLION drop in their projected Medicare and Medicaid cost over the next decade. Department of Health and Human Services reports 3% increase to the employers Health Care Insurance. LOWEST increase since 1996!
Jobs in industries that did not provide Health Insurance, such as restaurants, saw their sales and employment rise more than any other retail industry since the Obamacare Law passed. Restaurants grew in employment by 11% with their retail sales growing at 17%. Employees hours grew by 3%. Data has been confirmed as it is being Nationally Conclusive through out all sectors of our economy.
Helen Darling, CEO for the National Business Group On Health, the bulwark of criticism of Obamacare, with tongue in cheek states “The good news is that increased customers means that the economy continues to be the primary driver of employment” as she furiously back pedals out of sight mumbling “Americans are felling better about the economy so are eating out more, compared to the Great Recession. This is good news for the country but this doesn’t mean we don’t need to actively control Health Care Cost or we can relax”..?? Not actively control Health Care Cost?? She is still in denial. Another one that lacks comprehension abilities, from the Right Wing Darlings.
Obamacare Sounds good to me. Universal Health Care would be an ideal goal for even greater Health Care savings.
Obamacare penalized Hospitals that readmitted Medicare patients that returned before 30 days. Changing the billings from per procedure sharing in savings from duplicating procedures tests and unnecessary procedures that would reduce their allotment of funds if not done so. Obamacare goes further with provisions to foster coordinated care reduction, reducing preventable health complications during hospitalization. Promote adoption of up to date health information technologies.
Consider that the full Obamacare has yet to flex its even greater savings of Health Care Cost , when it begins to go into effect October 2013 and supported on January first of 2014.
So much for the HYPER Foxy Opinioned propaganda.
Total hogwash propaganda and drivel. Let the real world results speak for themselves, not your fantasy land nonsense.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19497 Jul 30, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of vision is well indicated with this comment of yours. Inability to recognize how Obama is one of the first presidents to bring the issue of inequality out into the open.
Sure he is. All part of the divide and conquer strategy. Here are some presidential firsts. Hope you enjoy them.

First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs when there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants in the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space-defunded NASA.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to play golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 104 to date & counting.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy 'corpsman'.

First President to go on multiple global apology tours-including bowing to foreign rulers.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; and paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) just for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19499 Jul 30, 2013
"Obamacare is showing the first glimmers of its potentials."

Yeah sure Blarney. Obamacare is starting to show it's real potential as a disaster.
yeah

Hebbronville, TX

#19501 Jul 31, 2013
American Pride wrote:
Today we are having a Grand Old Party
yayeeeee

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19502 Jul 31, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU HAVE A 401K OR SIMILAR RETIREMENT FUND?
It isn't a trick question or incredibly hard to reply to. Why are you so scared to answer?
Being that you value a person by their bank account, you have already demonized me and most of white America.
If I am poor, does that make me worthless?

And, if you have a phuking 401, does that make you better?

I am richer than you will ever be, in moral worth.

You can sit on that 401 and puke. No pepto for your sorry azz.

Location hidden

#19503 Jul 31, 2013
And, minorities likely don't have 401's either. Are you better than everyone, because you're a filthy rich liberal?

I say you flush just as well as any other turd.

Location hidden

#19504 Jul 31, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me answer it for you. Many people have no retirement fund because they don't make enough to save for retirement. A job is Just Over Broke and a
form of modern day slavery.
Housing and vehicles are way overpriced so that the average person pays at least four times more than what the real value is. Someone loses their job, then guess what?. The bank tells them to get out and walk.
After 4 1/2 years of Obamanomics fewer people are able to work and support themselves, never mind save for retirement.
That is true. But those azzhole rich basterds like him, stick their big jew noses in the air, as they walk by most of America. He doesn't care, never will.
If he does care, it means he won't be as rich, won't be able to live in gated communities.

Let's burn him!

Location hidden

#19505 Jul 31, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I only view Obama and his administration as an add on and not a solution to the problem that has been festering for over 30 years. Nothing will ever change until the people in this country stand up to the greed and corruption going on with big business and our puppet government.
I agree with you. How can we stand up, aside from an occupy wallstreet movement?

If we stopped banking, maybe?

Location hidden

#19506 Jul 31, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
General Electric made 2 BILLION in profit last year and paid no federal taxes in 2010
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/general-electr...
And, General Electric owns the biggest private prison in the country.
Can we make a differance, by boycotting/starving these kind
of corps?

Location hidden

#19507 Jul 31, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Whose fault is that? Is GE at fault?.Or, the politicians who created the loopholes?
It's GE's fault. They sent the lobbyists to Washington, to undermine to American people.
Those lobbyists persuaded politicians to go dirty.

Corporations, using lobbyists, did this.

bUT, WHO OWNS THE CORPORATIONS? That's who you blame.

Location hidden

#19508 Jul 31, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of vision is well indicated with this comment of yours. Inability to recognize how Obama is one of the first presidents to bring the issue of inequality out into the open. Bringing to the public for them to begin to observe what the price of inequality produces.
Eight million families evicted from their homes, life time savings wiped out, pensions lost, college graduates with thousands if not tens of thousands thrown to the ranks of the homeless, no jobs, etc. Most of all your concerns with the infrastructure’s corruption can be traced to this ideology of balanced inequality. Deregulated capitalism has already proven how this promotes the siphoning of wealth from the laborers productivity’s wealth to the few at the top. In vast differences in the proportions distributaries. Would you like the distributions numbers and their timeline. This will illuminate as to which of the two parties are responsible for continuously advocating the inequality policies of Austerity. Oh by the way its actually a tad longer than thirty years if you want to go even further into research. I'll just give you the numbers for the 30-40 year segement or I could provide up to 80 years and even over a century.
Obama said he expects more racial strife. He has made it possible. Is that what you want? A president who instigates a race war in our country?

Your Obama did this and, you're licking his azz, all the way.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19509 Jul 31, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he is. All part of the divide and conquer strategy. Here are some presidential firsts. Hope you enjoy them.
First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs when there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants in the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space-defunded NASA.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to play golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 104 to date & counting.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy 'corpsman'.
First President to go on multiple global apology tours-including bowing to foreign rulers.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; and paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) just for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
Can you back any of these claims up or was it something "you heard"?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19510 Jul 31, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll just debunk one that caught my eye

”Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship…I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should “make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,” thus building a wall of separation between church and State.”— Thomas Jefferson
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19511 Jul 31, 2013
Can you disprove any of those claims or are they something you just don't like to hear?
Sure ya do

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#19512 Jul 31, 2013
Hey Actually, pick one and research it. I did and it was correct, so I researched all of them. And guess what, they were all correct. Actually, you should change your post name to, "can you back any of those claims up". You're sooo predictable. Check them out, you'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 min why 699
Murderous Mexicans 26 min John 12
White Trash CRACK Hole 27 min SA is FILTHY 28
sergio Pena windcrest police 1 hr Liz 1
Why do white people go to China to adopt babies ? 8 hr White chi chi boy 33
My husband likes to give men oral and denies th... 10 hr Little Johnny 36
Review: Ingram Park Auto Center (IPAC) 7000 NW ... (Dec '12) 11 hr Anjelah 19
Bandera Dating
Find my Match

Bandera People Search