Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Treasure zebra

Bastrop, TX

#23079 May 25, 2014
You. Can't. Like that black panther ... You should stoop to their level.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#23080 May 25, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is coming from someone who flunked sandbox in Kindergarten. I guess that makes you "special" being just a few IQ points beyond a drool rag and protective helmet.
My IQ is 140 not exactly a genius but I am guessing higher than yours. At least I didn't eat the tootsy rolls in the sand box like you did.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#23081 May 25, 2014
new black panthers wrote:
its time fo some white crackers to die. the day of black retribution is at hand. listen to the news tomorrow.
Go to school, keep a job and marry the mother of your children and people will respect you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23082 May 25, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>My IQ is 140 not exactly a genius but I am guessing higher than yours. At least I didn't eat the tootsy rolls in the sand box like you did.
Really?. You can't even get "Tootsie Roll" right. You can only dream of being an academic parasite like your MESSiah in the White House. You may as well subtract the 100 and stick with 40.

BTW: What do you think of your fellow Kalifornian in the news?. You know, the mentally disturbed rich boy Democrat who took the phony "War On Women" to a whole new level. Do you think a "smart gun" would have prevented this?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23083 May 25, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Go to school, keep a job and marry the mother of your children and people will respect you.
So, when are your parents getting married Phew-bar?.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23084 May 25, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Your buddy Defiant is the one obsessed with anal sex(which you already knew because you had to read his post to get to mine). I was merely saying that what you two, do behind closed doors, is of no concern to me. As my post clearly stated(even for a dumb inbred like you)I have never done it , nor will I ever do it. I am not going to judge people like you and defiant for your sexual proclivities, in other words ,you two can cornhole each other, to your hearts content. That is if he can squeeze you in before or after his sheep.
Try not to ask stupid questions about your buddy defiants posts in the future. You know he is the one constantly referencing this type of sex,by the way , he is not fooling anyone.
What the hell re you talking about?
I side with Defiant because he sometimes sides with me. I hate queers and, try not to ever think about them. You freaking idiot.
Bernard Forand

East Quogue, NY

#23085 May 25, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Here's what I think.
First, I can't respond to this post, because I don't know what you're talking about.
So, I'll talk about something I do know about.
Reagan.
Reagan was warned when he enacted his tax cuts, that there would be hell to pay down the line.
Like now.
Bush's policies (younger) caused a major recession, destroyed the economy.
Obama was elected to fix the economy.
Not exactly a huge recovery.
Millions of people no longer count as unemployed, because they've given up completely looking for a job.
Makes the unemployment look good, superficially, as they no longer count against the unemployment figures.
But these people vote.
Democrat attacks against free speech intensify.
Liberals don't like dissent.
First, Reading comprehension seems to be a standard failure for most of your associates.
Yes Regan was warned and yes it came to bite us in the butt with greater financial inequality for our Main Street USA.
Yes we were Bushwacked in 2008 just as we were in sucked up by the Hoover financial disaster.
Unemployment is an issue. Which has and is exacerbated by the suppression of education opportunity within our USA.
Yes these people vote eventually.
Democrats attack free speech? DUH its the republicans that seek continuously to suppress voters rights.
Liberals don't like dissent. LOL who doesn't?
So precisely what is your point !
Bernard Forand

East Quogue, NY

#23086 May 25, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't read links dude.
Which is why I don't post links.
Can you talk for yourself?
I do speak for myself. Some ask where I obtained the information I'm conversing and so I provide them with links. Others, such as you are trying to say you are, prefer just opinions from individuals. Whether or not my or their opinion is substantiated is of little concern on how I or they came about to manage the symmetrization on this or that issue.
Its easy for people to put forth their opinions. Whether or not what they have summarized is correct may require additional research. A link they provide for me may be bias or not. At least they provide a source for how they arrived to their opinion. Your opinion is just that and if that is all it is then that is how I accept your conclusions. Then I research if your opinion with others with a more established reputable credentials on the issue in conversation. Then I decide which is probably the correct answer. If you prefer to not provide links is up to you. I prefer to add, occasionally, links that supports what my opinion may be on this or that issue.Why should that bother you?? Are my opinions or yours above reproach?
No links provided...
Bernard Forand

East Quogue, NY

#23087 May 25, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
Gosh Forand, if you really are in Westhampton, you would have to be a liberal with a lot of money, unless you're living off of something else.
My cousin says people there are rich.
WACO how many times have said that I see the clouds from both sides?
why

Hondo, TX

#23088 May 25, 2014
test
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#23089 May 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?. You can't even get "Tootsie Roll" right. You can only dream of being an academic parasite like your MESSiah in the White House. You may as well subtract the 100 and stick with 40.
BTW: What do you think of your fellow Kalifornian in the news?. You know, the mentally disturbed rich boy Democrat who took the phony "War On Women" to a whole new level. Do you think a "smart gun" would have prevented this?.
Sorry I didn't proof read my post, but you understood the part about you eating cat turds out of the sand box.

Please have someone ,who at least got past the 9th grade ,try to explain what communism is to you. You still don't have a clue, and you're embarrassing REAL Texans every time you misuse it.

Don't know if it is true or not , but I heard the nut that shot up Isla Vista was a card carrying NRA member,and a registered Republican with tea party leanings. I also heard he was a transplant from Vermont. I don't know if any of that is true, but .......
fubar

San Jose, CA

#23090 May 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when are your parents getting married Phew-bar?.
Both of my mother's were widows, but my real mom was remarried over twenty years ago.

So did you mom/sister ever marry your dad/uncle? When are you going to marry that sheep of yours? You should make an honest ewe out of her.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#23091 May 26, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell re you talking about?
I side with Defiant because he sometimes sides with me. I hate queers and, try not to ever think about them. You freaking idiot.
How stupid are you? I answered your question. Your buddy Defiant is obsessed with homosexual acts as you can see in most of his posts. I think he might be in the closet and overcompensating like you. We all know you hate gays,people of color, Jews and anyone who is smarter than you. Well that means you hate everybody. We also know you lie about being a Christian. Hate eats people alive and the stress on your heart(snicker) must almost be unbearable.
How Funny

Orlando, FL

#23092 May 26, 2014
As our shit colored savior goes to fund raisers, parties, and golf outings and his big assed beard shops till she drops, it is pleasurable to watch this country slowly go down the drain as unemployed and underemployed people spend their time arguing about bull dykes and peter puffers hooking up in legal matrimony.

Seriously, are we an infantile nation, or what? All of you self absorbed millenials should start trying to master the Russian and Mandarin languages in lieu of killing each other and taking selfies. Our creditors will rule us and the truth be known, already do. Most Americans are too fricking stupid to realize it. How is that Hope and Change going, Obamatards?
fubar

San Jose, CA

#23093 May 26, 2014
How Funny wrote:
As our shit colored savior goes to fund raisers, parties, and golf outings and his big assed beard shops till she drops, it is pleasurable to watch this country slowly go down the drain as unemployed and underemployed people spend their time arguing about bull dykes and peter puffers hooking up in legal matrimony.
Seriously, are we an infantile nation, or what? All of you self absorbed millenials should start trying to master the Russian and Mandarin languages in lieu of killing each other and taking selfies. Our creditors will rule us and the truth be known, already do. Most Americans are too fricking stupid to realize it. How is that Hope and Change going, Obamatards?
So You call Obama your savior, which makes you an idiot and rules out any chance of you being a Jew ,Christian,Mormon, Muslim, Hindi, Buddhist or member of any other religion. You reveal yourself to be a racist and homophobe(most homophobes are overcompensating for their own sexuality).
Most of all you reveal yourself to be A phussy who has surrendered to his imaginary foes.You make me sick. It's obvious you don't love this country, ma you can move to one of the Scandinavian countries that is starting to limit the amount of immigrants of color allowed inside their borders. Then you won't have to cower in fear everything you see someone who isn't Aryian.
How Funny

Orlando, FL

#23094 May 26, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So You call Obama your savior, which makes you an idiot and rules out any chance of you being a Jew ,Christian,Mormon, Muslim, Hindi, Buddhist or member of any other religion. You reveal yourself to be a racist and homophobe(most homophobes are overcompensating for their own sexuality).
Most of all you reveal yourself to be A phussy who has surrendered to his imaginary foes.You make me sick. It's obvious you don't love this country, ma you can move to one of the Scandinavian countries that is starting to limit the amount of immigrants of color allowed inside their borders. Then you won't have to cower in fear everything you see someone who isn't Aryian.
Sweetie, I suggest you start with Pimsleur and work your way to more written word learning methods. Either that, or bend over for the Chinese and Russians. I am not leaving this country, I want to see all the hipsters and gays scramble when the dollar is worthless. All of that political correct hipster crap will not pay off the creditors, idiot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23095 May 26, 2014
How Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, I suggest you start with Pimsleur and work your way to more written word learning methods. Either that, or bend over for the Chinese and Russians. I am not leaving this country, I want to see all the hipsters and gays scramble when the dollar is worthless. All of that political correct hipster crap will not pay off the creditors, idiot.
Keep up the good work. He/she/it is just another Obama boot/butt licker.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23096 May 26, 2014
How Funny wrote:
The Obamatards are in denial. The issue of bull dykes and peter puffers hooking up is yet another distraction to keep the stupid peasants busy while our country is being sold out from under us.
Mark

Columbus, OH

#23097 May 26, 2014
Hate that Gov Perry
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23098 May 26, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I didn't proof read my post, but you understood the part about you eating cat turds out of the sand box.
Please have someone ,who at least got past the 9th grade ,try to explain what communism is to you. You still don't have a clue, and you're embarrassing REAL Texans every time you misuse it.
Don't know if it is true or not , but I heard the nut that shot up Isla Vista was a card carrying NRA member,and a registered Republican with tea party leanings. I also heard he was a transplant from Vermont. I don't know if any of that is true, but .......
Nothing that you have to say has any merit at all, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blueberry klimax 2xx (Mar '14) 22 min savanna2014 9
Mexicans why are you so ugly 52 min Juan Toothrie 47
People of Wal-Mart check it out and tell me wha... 1 hr Truth 5
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) 3 hr Me Raza 127
My parent's are having a sweet sixteenth party ... 10 hr Crackerbola 21
Why are there so many beaners in WalMart 11 hr Bigfoot Cracker 14
Romantic Date 12 hr Spongeworthy 2
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season