Joe

Midlothian, IL

#42 Sep 19, 2013
David Montelongo used to be on the show. Anyone know why he left and what he and his wife are up to now? Didn't Armando and Veronica have a son?
No Hombre No

Edinburg, TX

#43 Sep 23, 2013
mr wiggles wrote:
haters long live armando $$$
No vale verga ese puto. He acts like a kid! Showing his ignorance on national tv. Like the time he drove a pick up into a front lawn and destroyed it all, just to make a point.
Joe

Chicago, IL

#44 Sep 23, 2013
Think he is repulsive, so overweight, and gives me the impression of being a BIG PHONY!!!!!!
No Hombre No

Edinburg, TX

#45 Sep 24, 2013
Joe wrote:
Think he is repulsive, so overweight, and gives me the impression of being a BIG PHONY!!!!!!
He's overweight cause he does nothing except sit on his fat ass! Which reminds me of the time when he wanted to lose x amount of pounds in a given time. What he needs to do is lay off the TORTILLAS!! He reminds me of the kids program, bear in the big blue house!
Dragon Slayer

San Antonio, TX

#46 Sep 24, 2013
No Hombre No wrote:
<quoted text>
He's overweight cause he does nothing except sit on his fat ass! Which reminds me of the time when he wanted to lose x amount of pounds in a given time. What he needs to do is lay off the TORTILLAS!! He reminds me of the kids program, bear in the big blue house!
What's it to you if he does eat too many tortillas? Is he asking you for money to buy them? Oh that's right, you're the fat loser who works at McDonald's asking if "you want fries with that". LOL! People are jealous of successful people it's pathetic!
Chupame el hueso

Mcallen, TX

#47 Sep 27, 2013
Dragon Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it to you if he does eat too many tortillas? Is he asking you for money to buy them? Oh that's right, you're the fat loser who works at McDonald's asking if "you want fries with that". LOL! People are jealous of successful people it's pathetic!
SUCCESSFUL!? He did it by screwing people over. You can get off your knees now and wipe your mouth. With a tortilla. LOL!!
Dragon Slayer

San Antonio, TX

#48 Sep 27, 2013
Chupame el hueso wrote:
<quoted text>
SUCCESSFUL!? He did it by screwing people over. You can get off your knees now and wipe your mouth. With a tortilla. LOL!!
Did he screw you or maybe he screwed your wife? Why are you jealous of him? No one forced people at gun point to buy ANYTHING from him! If you or your wife got "screwed" then it's YOUR fault for being so stupid and paying him $1,500 for something you can learn for free on the internet loser! Sounds to me like you're just pissed because you didn't make the money he made to make him successful and now you have to settle for being an assisant to the assistant manager at McDonalds! LMAO! Now you have YOUR wife get off her knees and wipe her mouth with a tortilla! LMFAO!!!!!
Chupame el hueso

Mcallen, TX

#49 Sep 27, 2013
Dragon Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he screw you or maybe he screwed your wife? Why are you jealous of him? No one forced people at gun point to buy ANYTHING from him! If you or your wife got "screwed" then it's YOUR fault for being so stupid and paying him $1,500 for something you can learn for free on the internet loser! Sounds to me like you're just pissed because you didn't make the money he made to make him successful and now you have to settle for being an assisant to the assistant manager at McDonalds! LMAO! Now you have YOUR wife get off her knees and wipe her mouth with a tortilla! LMFAO!!!!!
I guess it takes one to know one, huh? When you finish blowing him, you can blow me next. For $1500! Oh and a tortilla to wipe your wife's mouth.
Ayo Beyo

Pasadena, TX

#50 Sep 27, 2013
San Antonio is run by a Mayor who got his degree at Yale because of affirmative action. He brags about his stupidity regularly.
Dragon Slayer

San Antonio, TX

#51 Sep 27, 2013
Chupame el hueso wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it takes one to know one, huh? When you finish blowing him, you can blow me next. For $1500! Oh and a tortilla to wipe your wife's mouth.
So you're whole problem with Armando is because you're a queer and you want him but can't have him? You queer azz pole smoking loser. LOL! I just exposed you for being a queer!

Now get back to work. Those fries aren't gonna sell themselves.
jimmy

Baltimore, MD

#52 Oct 10, 2013
Dose veronica have email address i love to email her text me any one who knows her email 7175650879
Dragon Slayer

San Antonio, TX

#53 Oct 11, 2013
jimmy wrote:
Dose veronica have email address i love to email her text me any one who knows her email 7175650879
Oh I'm sure she'd be honored to have you email her. Who could resist someone who can't even form a simple sentence? Instead of going after a married woman why donít you see about furthering your 6th grade education?
Mamame la pinga

Milwaukee, WI

#54 Dec 14, 2013
Just started watching the reruns, & im hooked!!
Tori

Bountiful, UT

#55 Dec 30, 2013
Hi, Armando
Happy Holiday! Thanks for all your teachings.
Seriously

Las Vegas, NV

#57 Jan 25, 2014
This guy for one is a first rate piece of garbage! Good for his wife for leaving him! He treats EVERYONE LIKE GARBAGE! The last episode I watched and will ever watch again was him refusing to pay a plumber, and he got under the house and got muddy, then gets pissed cause some guy was eating on the hood of his hummer, but then his muddy ass gets in the very same Hummer he was so worried about! His foreman brings him something to eat, and he throws it in his face! Probably for ratings but they ensured we don't watch it again! Just a complete puss! And definitely needs to loose some weight! He's in denial that he is 258 and not fat! LMAO! If he is such a scam artist, then A&E needs to remove his show! It's garbage anyway! I wouldn't live in a house, nor would I let my dog live in a house he flipped! He is cheap, trashy, and doesn't deserve a tv show, he should be in jail! Glad his wife got out! Poor girl! She deserves more than HALF! Prick!
Seriously

Las Vegas, NV

#58 Jan 25, 2014
Dragon Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sure she'd be honored to have you email her. Who could resist someone who can't even form a simple sentence? Instead of going after a married woman why donít you see about furthering your 6th grade education?
Although I agree it's weird for someone to ask for her email address. She is however not married anymore. They have divorced! She's betteroff!
He is useless

Las Vegas, NV

#59 Jan 25, 2014
Dragon Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're whole problem with Armando is because you're a queer and you want him but can't have him? You queer azz pole smoking loser. LOL! I just exposed you for being a queer!
Now get back to work. Those fries aren't gonna sell themselves.
LOL Ladies and gentlemen.....Meet Armando!
Wow

Las Vegas, NV

#60 Jan 25, 2014
Dragon Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Again ...... Everyone meet Armando! LMAO!
Wow

Las Vegas, NV

#61 Jan 25, 2014
And another thing, if "Dragon Slayer" aka Armando thinks people are jealous of him.....try disgusted! Just as anyone who has ever worked for you or been married to you! And successful....if you consider just the money you fuck outta people success....then WOW here's a cookie for you! But when it comes down to it, how many REAL friends do you have! How many of your own family members have you treated like ass!? You are divorced now cause of how you are and who you are! And let's get real, jealous of someone who is ugly and overweight with a massive attitude.....Naw! Money isn't success assmuch! My definition of success if way different than yours buddy!:)
Human Debasement Team 4

San Antonio, TX

#62 Jan 25, 2014
passive2013cdd wrote:
My daughter qnd I attended the three day in Tyson's Corner and it was taught by some of the most professional, knowledgable, intelligent and rich men and one very successful woman. They share sfories and taught us more in those three days then you could possibly imagine. I can't wait to be the success I know I can and give back. Thank Team Amando
Say, you're a real easy sell. Have you included your name & number on the national ewasy sell database so that you can be contacteed by other companies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Nathaniel Robinson in Victoria Tx is the ? 13 min Little Johnny 12
My parent's are having a sweet sixteenth party ... 18 min Little Johnny 16
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 23 min anonymous 4,058
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Mexicans why are you so ugly 1 hr bennie 36
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) 1 hr Rebeccabooty 118
san antonio police merger w/ park and airportpo... (Dec '08) 1 hr Puro policia 206
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:00AM