mr wiggles
#21 Jan 12, 2013
haters long live armando $$$
crook

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jan 12, 2013
mr wiggles wrote:
haters long live armando $$$
why would anyone hate because they are not crooks? It's all public record. Do your research. By the way, how are those seminars going? Oops, they no longer exist. LOL!
passive2013cdd

Lawrence, MA

#23 Mar 28, 2013
My daughter qnd I attended the three day in Tyson's Corner and it was taught by some of the most professional, knowledgable, intelligent and rich men and one very successful woman. They share sfories and taught us more in those three days then you could possibly imagine. I can't wait to be the success I know I can and give back. Thank Team Amando
passive2013cdd

Lawrence, MA

#24 Mar 28, 2013
My apologies for the words: and & stories. I should be sleep. But I really did mean a Big Thanks to the Team. P.S. Tiffany don't forget to wear your Blue Shaw!(Inside message)
Jim

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Apr 2, 2013
Stay as far away as you can from this scammer !!!!! I wish I would of known ALL about him before he ripped me off for $1,500. His seminars are BULLSHIT !!!! He says NO money out of your pockets when he should say, "To start off with its gonna cost you $1,500. and that is the bottom line I am gonna tell you it's $3,500. and then act like I'm giving you a good deal and come down to $1,500. for you when all along I knew it was gonna cost you $1,500.(for the bus tour) and did I mention.... you have to come up with your airfare to get to wherever the tour is and then i need to go home and call your credit card companies and tell them to raise your credit limit to $30,000. Cause you're gonna need "cash advance" money!
You've been warned people...... Do Not Get Involved With This Guy! He Will Destroy You Financially!!!!!
Cleto

San Antonio, TX

#26 Apr 4, 2013
Jim wrote:
Stay as far away as you can from this scammer !!!!! I wish I would of known ALL about him before he ripped me off for $1,500. His seminars are BULLSHIT !!!! He says NO money out of your pockets when he should say, "To start off with its gonna cost you $1,500. and that is the bottom line I am gonna tell you it's $3,500. and then act like I'm giving you a good deal and come down to $1,500. for you when all along I knew it was gonna cost you $1,500.(for the bus tour) and did I mention.... you have to come up with your airfare to get to wherever the tour is and then i need to go home and call your credit card companies and tell them to raise your credit limit to $30,000. Cause you're gonna need "cash advance" money!
You've been warned people...... Do Not Get Involved With This Guy! He Will Destroy You Financially!!!!!
One day Armando will be broke,on food stamps,living in a cardboard box,borrowing money again.
anonymous

Seattle, WA

#27 Apr 10, 2013
I think Veronica's beautiful and doesn't come off as the "trashy" person some of the online posters are calling her at all.
Kathie and Eric

United States

#28 Apr 25, 2013
Attention Haters - My husband and I went to the seminar and the 3 day bus tour. Both of us are college educated people working for well over 30 years at 1 employer. We both agreed, you only get out of this education, what you're willing to put into it. Nobody is going to come knock on your door and hand you a check. Now,,,get off you butt and go do something and quit blaming your lack of ambition and knowledge on your failures. I would love 1 day to thank Armando in person for the bus tour and seminar. Yeah, it cost us a few bucks. But it was well worth it and will pay for itself several times over.
Naughty boy

San Antonio, TX

#29 Apr 25, 2013
His wife is probably selling her culo to make ends meet!
Jose

Peoria, AZ

#30 Jun 20, 2013
Armando and his wife are the future of America. Mexican trash. A & E must drop this filth.
Cleto

San Antonio, TX

#31 Jun 20, 2013
Kathie and Eric wrote:
Attention Haters - My husband and I went to the seminar and the 3 day bus tour. Both of us are college educated people working for well over 30 years at 1 employer. We both agreed, you only get out of this education, what you're willing to put into it. Nobody is going to come knock on your door and hand you a check. Now,,,get off you butt and go do something and quit blaming your lack of ambition and knowledge on your failures. I would love 1 day to thank Armando in person for the bus tour and seminar. Yeah, it cost us a few bucks. But it was well worth it and will pay for itself several times over.
Armando Montenlongo would be looking forward to meeting people who are dumb like you to fall for his deceptive way of making money out of your pocket, he's the smart one that knows stupid people are gonna fall for his selling homes,making money without no money and max out your cards,borrow money to put yourself in a hole while he gets rich.
NightHawk

Dublin, OH

#32 Jul 20, 2013
There was a Armando Montenlongo seminar in Columbus back in April. I even recorded infomercial they ran to announce the seminar. I'm glad I wasn't eating while he was prattling on about how amazing his system was and how much money I stood to make.
GNV

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Aug 5, 2013
Armando has been cheating on Vero for years. He got an
other woman pregnant & had another son named Maxeell with another woman. He divorced Vero first then told her about the new baby. Vero hello dummie. The new woman left him & now his brainwashing another woman named Whittney Wise that's having his 3rd son. His a fat jerk
lisette sanchez

Jericho, NY

#34 Sep 5, 2013
I cant believe all the things they are saying about Armando. Is he really a criminal???
Hispanic with a brain

Houston, TX

#35 Sep 6, 2013
It's funny to me how Hispanics are haters. Why don't you losers get an education too and maybe one day through hard work you will be successful like Armando? Why is it that anytime a Hispanic sees another Hispanic be successful they automatically think that he/she must be successful because they are crooks or because they were handed something? Why can’t these losers think to themselves that they too can be successful when they see another Hispanic doing good financially? Just because YOU’RE a loser doesn’t mean you have to try to make yourself feel better by talking crap about someone you are jealous of!

It’s not Armando’s fault if people are willing to pay $1,500 for his seminar! Did he hold a gun to their heads and force them to pay it? NO! If you are too stupid to believe that making money requires NO MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET then that’s YOUR fault! Are you really that stupid to think that’s true? Idiots!
Hispanic with a brain

Houston, TX

#36 Sep 6, 2013
lisette sanchez wrote:
I cant believe all the things they are saying about Armando. Is he really a criminal???
You're believing some burger flipping loser who is jealous of Armando's success! Don't believe it until he gets arrested for committing fraud. Till then you can believe that these people are just jealous that they have to live off the government while other people who are smarter then they are, are make money hand over fist!
tehehe

Houston, TX

#37 Sep 7, 2013
Whats his brother up to? He was always the coolest one to me.
Satx

United States

#38 Sep 8, 2013
Even if he is an a.. He is smart one, with his show, seminars, and now his new movie "mission park" and production company, people need to just stop hating.
Scott Sands

Hamilton, Canada

#39 Sep 14, 2013
First off who is an ILLEGAL ALIEN - if any one is illegal it is U buddy - I laugh when I here you ppl call other PEOPLE illegal ALIENS, WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE MORE OF AN ILLEGAL ALIEN THEN ANYOTHER RACE ON THIS PLANET ... AND THAT IS THE TRUTH!!! I have an idea, why don't you and your 3-4th generation stock ONLY go back to where ever it is you come from - Get back on YOUR BOATS and go back to England or where ever the hell you came from ..PERIOD!
Get Real

San Antonio, TX

#40 Sep 14, 2013
Scott Sands wrote:
First off who is an ILLEGAL ALIEN - if any one is illegal it is U buddy - I laugh when I here you ppl call other PEOPLE illegal ALIENS, WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE MORE OF AN ILLEGAL ALIEN THEN ANYOTHER RACE ON THIS PLANET ... AND THAT IS THE TRUTH!!! I have an idea, why don't you and your 3-4th generation stock ONLY go back to where ever it is you come from - Get back on YOUR BOATS and go back to England or where ever the hell you came from ..PERIOD!
An illegal alien is someone not born here, or is not a citizen. I was born here. A hundred years ago you had to get the proper documentation to be here, learn the English language, take a citizenship test have a job, and have a sponsor/family member that was a citizen here to be able to be allowed in this country. I guess you like your tax money used to support everyone on the planet that wants to come here without any type of background check, etc. you are a low life loser that should move out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 min Mexican 6,174
Hookers near South Alamo San Antonio (May '10) 4 hr James 96
Single Mexican women with MIXED BLACK kids (Dec '14) 8 hr 14u2nvbg 23
Just wondering 11 hr Anonymou s 6
Del rio 11 hr Anonymou s 4
Narcissistic TRUMP 12 hr cristal 3
Donald Trump: My manhood is this small... 12 hr cristal 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages