Armando Montelongo
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Montelongo fan

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2012
Does this cat still live in San Antonio? I wonder since the housing market is in the dumps if he is still flipping houses. His wife Veronica is extremely sexy and he's a very lucky man. Anyone know if they still live in SA?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mastodon

Austin, TX

#2 Mar 4, 2012
He still buys those runnned down ghetto homes & uses cheap materials,and hires illegal aliens to do the work and screws the people on deals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#3 Mar 4, 2012
Would not mind if he screwed me
Dump

Helotes, TX

#4 Mar 5, 2012
I use to watch his show, flip this house, not paying attention to where the homes were. I just couldn't get past how many homes in one city could be in such poor condition. Now I see it for myself, San Antonio looks better on T.V.
Wondering

Maysville, KY

#5 Apr 25, 2012
I don't think him and Veronica are together anymore. So Sad...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cleto

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 25, 2012
Most of his employees work in Salt Lake City,last year he paid for their flight,hotel room,food, company party at the JW Marriott Hill Country. He made his millions by screwing people,his ex-wife Veronica gets a big slice of the business from the divorce settlement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bartolo

Donna, TX

#7 Apr 30, 2012
Cleto wrote:
Most of his employees work in Salt Lake City,last year he paid for their flight,hotel room,food, company party at the JW Marriott Hill Country. He made his millions by screwing people,his ex-wife Veronica gets a big slice of the business from the divorce settlement.
Why did they divorce?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cleto

United States

#8 Apr 30, 2012
Bartolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did they divorce?
She probably caught him banging an employee. The money got to his head,with his show,evan more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bartolo

Donna, TX

#9 May 8, 2012
Cleto wrote:
<quoted text> She probably caught him banging an employee. The money got to his head,with his show,evan more.
Por Pendejo. His wife is/was beautiful.
Acleto

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 8, 2012
Bartolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Por Pendejo. His wife is/was beautiful.
He must of got tired of dipping into the budget paying for all her plastic surgery,chee-ches implants,vaginal renovation surgary, Selena lips shots. She looks like a shopaholic.
Bartolo

Donna, TX

#11 May 9, 2012
Acleto wrote:
<quoted text>He must of got tired of dipping into the budget paying for all her plastic surgery,chee-ches implants,vaginal renovation surgary, Selena lips shots. She looks like a shopaholic.
Trust me bro., she didn't need any of the above, at the time. Don't know about now. Mando needs to lose weight.
FlawlessRidotcom

Warwick, RI

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Mastodon wrote:
He still buys those runnned down ghetto homes & uses cheap materials,and hires illegal aliens to do the work and screws the people on deals.
& your in your sh*t hole job still kissing azz & tanning your nose brown
SA Cacoon

North Las Vegas, NV

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Veronica was a pole dancer in San Diego when they met. She was pretty popular with the servicemen there when I was living there. It was widely thought when they left San Diego that her family paid to get her out of there and Armondo left with her to dodge some legal problems. This guy has been a con man all his life and is on now. She had her tits pumped at the San Diego surgical center and most recently had a face lift. What you see on TV is not the real her. The chick is pure trash.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just say no

San Antonio, TX

#14 Dec 30, 2012
U can search him at ripoffreport.com And shows what the seminars are about but never will he attend only his bus tours which will be a hefty 25,000...
Armando

Ballwin, MO

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Yup
Cleto

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Armando wrote:
Yup
Flip that House in the Westside,eastside,Indian Creek. Refurbished those KB buy back homes and Ray Ellison.
Lokodude

Victoria, TX

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Veronica is HOT and Armando's brother David has more style.
hatescamers

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2013
I can't wait to see Armondo finally indited on several counts of fraud. He needs to lose everything for frauding people
Real Estate

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jan 11, 2013
hatescamers wrote:
I can't wait to see Armondo finally indited on several counts of fraud. He needs to lose everything for frauding people
He was stripped of his Real Estate license by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). He was well known as a fraud in the Real Estate community. Even the San Antonio Board of REALTORS (SABOR), had him pegged. LOSER!
Cleto

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Real Estate wrote:
<quoted text>
He was stripped of his Real Estate license by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). He was well known as a fraud in the Real Estate community. Even the San Antonio Board of REALTORS (SABOR), had him pegged. LOSER!
Heard that he's gonna have a part in the sequel movie Machte 2.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
railroads kirby station 3 hr yosoyN 1
News Mexican Revolution hero lynched by posse 100 ye... 6 hr DC Dave 11
Debate: Marijuana - San Antonio, TX (Aug '10) 17 hr Just curious 239
When It Comes To Illegal Drug Use, White Americ... 23 hr Brown Ricky Click 3
Caitlyn from California keeps getting slapped l... 23 hr Brown Ricky Click 3
btown, tar, brown? Sat MsImaKillAtHoe 3
10/325 / btown in stock (Jan '15) Sat MsImaKillAtHoe 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages