Term Limits for Bexar County Commissi...

Term Limits for Bexar County Commissioners

Posted in the Bandera Forum

SA Attorney

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2013
I think it is time Bexar County Commissioners have term Limits. If the city Of San Antonio has them then why not the County. Its time to get rid of dead weight like Elizondo who has been there over 20 years. What new has he brought to his district, nothing in the last 16 years!!!
Judge

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2013
SA Attorney wrote:
I think it is time Bexar County Commissioners have term Limits. If the city Of San Antonio has them then why not the County. Its time to get rid of dead weight like Elizondo who has been there over 20 years. What new has he brought to his district, nothing in the last 16 years!!!
Amen to that!
Merry Christmas

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 21, 2013
SA Attorney wrote:
He's brought a lot of section 8 housing for the illegals.
New Year

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 22, 2013
Merry Christmas wrote:
<quoted text>
He's brought a lot of section 8 housing for the illegals.
They're not entitled to Section 8. Let me guess. You're another white trash loser that doesn't really know how the world functions. But, gringos sure have welfare figured out. Explains why they rank #1 nationally for government assistance. Explain that gringo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How wants to text me 3 hr Text 1
Thomas Barlette Whitaker who is white murders h... 5 hr Insider 1
Little Johnny Da Master camping trip with his t... 6 hr Red raw soar 47
Anybody seen DANA lol 16 hr Lol 1
27 year old white male in Middletown Connecticu... 16 hr Im sure 9
Look for a guy to message me 16 hr DC Dave 4
Truth 16 hr DC Dave 21

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance